Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction
Hello! I'm Winterreise, is female, and my timezone is FR +16 :3

2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces?
Kinda experienced, but not really good at it, because I tend to spill information </3.
Hmmm I recognise all except @Luxlight , @myrese , @Draconicspeaker , @AtherValence, @Silverein , @browncoatparadox , @earendils . Hello :)! Also, never played with @caleaf but I saw you in polygone's mafia

3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act?
I don't know my playing style well actually...I jump to conclusions too quickly often, although sometimes they're correct. I am impulsive if I have too much info. I'm more vocal if my ability is directed at others (rather than for my protection etc).

4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories?
Long lore!

5. Optional space!
HYPE. Let this be like Merchant Square!

@stormdreamer
I think I'm brainwashed by your mod LUNCH propaganda; LET'S DO IT!

Btw I realised that I'm often pushing for @MagykalWagykal 's lynch (in previous games that I've played her), I'm sorry T^T
Hello! I'm Winterreise, is female, and my timezone is FR +16 :3

Kinda experienced, but not really good at it, because I tend to spill information </3.
Hmmm I recognise all except @Luxlight , @myrese , @Draconicspeaker , @AtherValence, @Silverein , @browncoatparadox , @earendils . Hello :)! Also, never played with @caleaf but I saw you in polygone's mafia

I don't know my playing style well actually...I jump to conclusions too quickly often, although sometimes they're correct. I am impulsive if I have too much info. I'm more vocal if my ability is directed at others (rather than for my protection etc).

Long lore!

5. Optional space!
HYPE. Let this be like Merchant Square!

@stormdreamer
I think I'm brainwashed by your mod LUNCH propaganda; LET'S DO IT!

Btw I realised that I'm often pushing for @MagykalWagykal 's lynch (in previous games that I've played her), I'm sorry T^T
Not much to say. I used to go by RedHydraX but DraconicSpeaker is the name now!

No familiar faces. Nope. I can say I know how Mafia work though.

I can't really say I got one. I'm not too familar with Mafia. In terms of actually playing one anyway.

I don't care either way. Short stories are harder to go by but easier to understand. Long stories give great material for stuff but tend to be difficult to understand. Sometimes.
Not much to say. I used to go by RedHydraX but DraconicSpeaker is the name now!

No familiar faces. Nope. I can say I know how Mafia work though.

I can't really say I got one. I'm not too familar with Mafia. In terms of actually playing one anyway.

I don't care either way. Short stories are harder to go by but easier to understand. Long stories give great material for stuff but tend to be difficult to understand. Sometimes.
r7LsxK2.png
hi! I'm xspideray, call me Spider or Ray :). I go by she/her pronouns and will likely refer to you as they/them unless I'm confident I can use your pronouns without misgendering you lol

I think this is my sixth official game? I recognize at least half of the people here as well.

Pretty passive aggressive, but I'm a bit of a wildcard

(accidentally deleted #4)
I prefer long lore, but short stories can be good too!

5. Optional space!
sorry for the short answers I just woke up and I keep falling asleep lol
hi! I'm xspideray, call me Spider or Ray :). I go by she/her pronouns and will likely refer to you as they/them unless I'm confident I can use your pronouns without misgendering you lol

I think this is my sixth official game? I recognize at least half of the people here as well.

Pretty passive aggressive, but I'm a bit of a wildcard

(accidentally deleted #4)
I prefer long lore, but short stories can be good too!

5. Optional space!
sorry for the short answers I just woke up and I keep falling asleep lol
banner_grimm.png
@StormDreamer

Pls. Anyone who votes for mod is obviously scum!1!1!!!

Detracting back to actual discussion... If this is like Merchant Square, there's at least 2 3P groups, a mafia and a town.

A normal ratio wouldn't work in this case, but I think there's at least 5 maf, considering the player count.

Another thing is the existence of colors if this is like Merch Square. Color may or may not be indicative of the alignment here. Something to note if someone tries mentioning colors again.

(We had this whole color theory going on, and it was very vivid and kind of ended up in 3P win, so it might not be the best way to go around this time.)

Of course, some haven't even posted yet, but I thought I'd get some discussion going before everyone else gets online to make sure that there is some discussion.
@StormDreamer

Pls. Anyone who votes for mod is obviously scum!1!1!!!

Detracting back to actual discussion... If this is like Merchant Square, there's at least 2 3P groups, a mafia and a town.

A normal ratio wouldn't work in this case, but I think there's at least 5 maf, considering the player count.

Another thing is the existence of colors if this is like Merch Square. Color may or may not be indicative of the alignment here. Something to note if someone tries mentioning colors again.

(We had this whole color theory going on, and it was very vivid and kind of ended up in 3P win, so it might not be the best way to go around this time.)

Of course, some haven't even posted yet, but I thought I'd get some discussion going before everyone else gets online to make sure that there is some discussion.
2rHLxZD.png
just a quick heads up guys that I don't know if I'm going to be active enough to play this game. I have limited restriction to FR and not a whole lot of motivation right now. We'll see. I hope I'll be able to play so I'll try in the beginning. Going to go to school so won't be back for a while
just a quick heads up guys that I don't know if I'm going to be active enough to play this game. I have limited restriction to FR and not a whole lot of motivation right now. We'll see. I hope I'll be able to play so I'll try in the beginning. Going to go to school so won't be back for a while
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I've placed a placeholder vote for now to make sure that I remember to come back and vote before the day ends...hopefully.

We need to get a proper day one lynch as it is crucial for us to progress from there based on the information from the flips. Even at the risk of lynching a town member. We need to choose who we kill in order to be left with as much people we can trust as possible at lylo, if we reach lylo; rather than let mafia pick off our most vocal, strongest town members one by one. A no lynch, or even a mod lynch (even though I want it to happen badly >-<) is not the way to go day one.

...but currently we are still waiting for people to come on and do the questionnaire, so idk about lynch targets yet. I can't get anything from the current questionnaire answers tho, so yeap...
I've placed a placeholder vote for now to make sure that I remember to come back and vote before the day ends...hopefully.

We need to get a proper day one lynch as it is crucial for us to progress from there based on the information from the flips. Even at the risk of lynching a town member. We need to choose who we kill in order to be left with as much people we can trust as possible at lylo, if we reach lylo; rather than let mafia pick off our most vocal, strongest town members one by one. A no lynch, or even a mod lynch (even though I want it to happen badly >-<) is not the way to go day one.

...but currently we are still waiting for people to come on and do the questionnaire, so idk about lynch targets yet. I can't get anything from the current questionnaire answers tho, so yeap...
jghAv2V.png
Alphadragon. She/Her. I swear I need to be studying but I find myself signing up for mafias.

More or less? I know a number of you here!
@Limelight @raiccoon @Winterreise @Rosetta248 (ACQUAINTANCE WE MEET AGAIN) @Stormdreamer (Let's lynch the mod! :D) @TeenyTinyDragon @Magykalwagykal @Librenoctre

I usually try not to say too much than necessary, and I really suck at scumhunting. I usually just read what others say and decide for myself. I won't say what I think unless I feel it's completely necessary. It could also be caused by the fact that I play mafia more than town so I actually have a bit more experience in being maf than town.

I love both! GIMME STUFF TO READ! XD

5. Optional space!
POTATOES
Alphadragon. She/Her. I swear I need to be studying but I find myself signing up for mafias.

More or less? I know a number of you here!
@Limelight @raiccoon @Winterreise @Rosetta248 (ACQUAINTANCE WE MEET AGAIN) @Stormdreamer (Let's lynch the mod! :D) @TeenyTinyDragon @Magykalwagykal @Librenoctre

I usually try not to say too much than necessary, and I really suck at scumhunting. I usually just read what others say and decide for myself. I won't say what I think unless I feel it's completely necessary. It could also be caused by the fact that I play mafia more than town so I actually have a bit more experience in being maf than town.

I love both! GIMME STUFF TO READ! XD

5. Optional space!
POTATOES
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@stormdreamer
Woah why are you suddenly so serious
@stormdreamer
Woah why are you suddenly so serious
@Winterreise
Because I don't want to be a jerk, derailing the convo with my mod lynching shenanigans :3
Plus... *flashbacks to day one, Warrior Cats mafia*
@Winterreise
Because I don't want to be a jerk, derailing the convo with my mod lynching shenanigans :3
Plus... *flashbacks to day one, Warrior Cats mafia*
jghAv2V.png
Another thing to note: we need to make sure that we find a lynch target as soon as possible. If we decide on a lynch later on, we might not need get the needed votes for a lynch.

Speaking of, @Fil, how many votes needed for a lynch? If there is a tie, is it RNGed, or no lynch?

Currently, I can't find much sus on anyone at the moment, as questionnaires don't really give away much.

However, I have noticed a pattern, one that I hope we don't repeat here: Town normally decides on a lurker/scum-ish/newbie lynch D1, and then from there they sus until they find the scum.

The one thing I have an issue with is the lurker/newbie lynch, because last time, we got lucky and hit cult. However, most of the time it ends up hitting town. We need to make sure we don't do that this time.

(Idk what to say, it's been a month since I last played maf, rip me)
Another thing to note: we need to make sure that we find a lynch target as soon as possible. If we decide on a lynch later on, we might not need get the needed votes for a lynch.

Speaking of, @Fil, how many votes needed for a lynch? If there is a tie, is it RNGed, or no lynch?

Currently, I can't find much sus on anyone at the moment, as questionnaires don't really give away much.

However, I have noticed a pattern, one that I hope we don't repeat here: Town normally decides on a lurker/scum-ish/newbie lynch D1, and then from there they sus until they find the scum.

The one thing I have an issue with is the lurker/newbie lynch, because last time, we got lucky and hit cult. However, most of the time it ends up hitting town. We need to make sure we don't do that this time.

(Idk what to say, it's been a month since I last played maf, rip me)
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93