Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@StormDreamer

No, no, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that newbies wouldn't be safe either. We'd have to take everyone into account regardless of their experience because anyone could be maf.

So yeah, basically what you meant. I was just letting my opinion - basically the same as yours - be known to everyone, so as to get some more discussion going.
@StormDreamer

No, no, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that newbies wouldn't be safe either. We'd have to take everyone into account regardless of their experience because anyone could be maf.

So yeah, basically what you meant. I was just letting my opinion - basically the same as yours - be known to everyone, so as to get some more discussion going.
2rHLxZD.png
@Alphadragon @SilverNight104 @Winterreise
I was heavily sussed in Warrior Cats mafia and basically got yelled at to stop even though I clearly stated that my vote on the mod was a placeholder. I didn't want to be seen as a jerk in this game, particularly since I'm already feeling guilty about being jerky right now, so...

Since Warrior Cats mafia I haven't really pushed for mod lynches apart from Spy's Venom, but that was because it was an non-standard game, where circumstances in the game meant that there might not be an uninformed majority, so a mod lynch day one wouldn't hinder the game much.

I wanted to be more...contributive this game, and not have a replay of day 1 WC mafia? >-<
@Alphadragon @SilverNight104 @Winterreise
I was heavily sussed in Warrior Cats mafia and basically got yelled at to stop even though I clearly stated that my vote on the mod was a placeholder. I didn't want to be seen as a jerk in this game, particularly since I'm already feeling guilty about being jerky right now, so...

Since Warrior Cats mafia I haven't really pushed for mod lynches apart from Spy's Venom, but that was because it was an non-standard game, where circumstances in the game meant that there might not be an uninformed majority, so a mod lynch day one wouldn't hinder the game much.

I wanted to be more...contributive this game, and not have a replay of day 1 WC mafia? >-<
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="@SilverNight104" date=2017-03-03 06:18:25] @/StormDreamer No, no, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that newbies wouldn't be safe either. We'd have to take everyone into account regardless of their experience because anyone could be maf. So yeah, basically what you meant. I was just letting my opinion - basically the same as yours - be known to everyone, so as to get some more discussion going. [/quote] Ohhh rip. My brain's dead. But... *fingerguns* On a more light-hearted note... [quote name="SilverNight104" date=2017-03-03 05:48:43] (Please don't hurt me; something just pings me off here) [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/ueRllJW9XPUWs/giphy.gif[/img] :)
@SilverNight104 wrote on 2017-03-03:
@/StormDreamer

Ohhh rip. My brain's dead. But... *fingerguns*

On a more light-hearted note...
SilverNight104 wrote on 2017-03-03:
(Please don't hurt me; something just pings me off here)

giphy.gif
:)
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Yes, I remember. A lot of newbies were instantly sus of you, and without a better lynch target, you were lynched.

Don't feel guilty. You're not a jerky person and never will be. A mafia is a game of lies and tension, and clearly the newbies in WC took it too far.

It's somewhat of an identity for you - the mod lynch is something I look for in every game you're in, so that's what I would have looked for. That's why you pinged me off.

You're free to play how you like, it's just that sus would fall on you for a (somewhat) abrupt change.
@StormDreamer

Yes, I remember. A lot of newbies were instantly sus of you, and without a better lynch target, you were lynched.

Don't feel guilty. You're not a jerky person and never will be. A mafia is a game of lies and tension, and clearly the newbies in WC took it too far.

It's somewhat of an identity for you - the mod lynch is something I look for in every game you're in, so that's what I would have looked for. That's why you pinged me off.

You're free to play how you like, it's just that sus would fall on you for a (somewhat) abrupt change.
2rHLxZD.png
@StormDreamer

*fingerguns back*

I'm not scared of a kitty with a knife; I'm scared of a kitty with claws that knows how to use them.

(I'm actually quite used to working with you at this point; it's been very long since we were both in a game together at the same time, and not working (possibly) against each other.)
@StormDreamer

*fingerguns back*

I'm not scared of a kitty with a knife; I'm scared of a kitty with claws that knows how to use them.

(I'm actually quite used to working with you at this point; it's been very long since we were both in a game together at the same time, and not working (possibly) against each other.)
2rHLxZD.png
@Stormdreamer
Oh I didn't mean to make you feel like that! You're not jerky and never was (and never will be). :) I'm just saying I'm putting that down into my "to note but not that important" list.
@Stormdreamer
Oh I didn't mean to make you feel like that! You're not jerky and never was (and never will be). :) I'm just saying I'm putting that down into my "to note but not that important" list.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
[quote name="@SilverNight104" date=2017-03-03 06:22:11] @/StormDreamer Yes, I remember. A lot of newbies were instantly sus of you, and without a better lynch target, you were lynched. Don't feel guilty. You're not a jerky person and never will be. A mafia is a game of lies and tension, and clearly the newbies in WC took it too far. It's somewhat of an identity for you - the mod lynch is something I look for in every game you're in, so that's what I would have looked for. That's why you pinged me off. You're free to play how you like, it's just that sus would fall on you for a (somewhat) abrupt change. [/quote] I wasn't lynched XD I was nked n1... *glares at @Winterreise* In any case...thank you. I was just worried that I took the mod lynch thing too far, and... yeah <3 [s]I...actually have been very subtly doing the mod lynch thing. There was only one reason why I was looking for the lunch thread at the very start of the game.[/s] [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-03-03 01:51:07] @/Fil Oooh, is there a lynch thread, or do we vote here? [/quote]
@SilverNight104 wrote on 2017-03-03:
@/StormDreamer

I wasn't lynched XD I was nked n1... *glares at @Winterreise*
In any case...thank you. I was just worried that I took the mod lynch thing too far, and... yeah <3

I...actually have been very subtly doing the mod lynch thing. There was only one reason why I was looking for the lunch thread at the very start of the game.
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-03-03:
@/Fil Oooh, is there a lynch thread, or do we vote here?
jghAv2V.png
@SilverNight104 [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/s80RbYLnUmbWo/giphy.gif[/img] ........I know how to use my claws pretty well too.... :)
@SilverNight104
giphy.gif
........I know how to use my claws pretty well too.... :)
jghAv2V.png
am I derailing the convo too much with the gifs?

In any case...
@Winterreise @AlphaDragon @ everyone else here too
Since you two seem to be online at the time...
What is your opinion on day one lynches?
am I derailing the convo too much with the gifs?

In any case...
@Winterreise @AlphaDragon @ everyone else here too
Since you two seem to be online at the time...
What is your opinion on day one lynches?
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer
I agree with an educated D1 lynch (I will never go for a random lynch again after Spy's Venom), but I do know that we definitely shouldn't waste the lynch. I know we might hit town, but it's information too.
@Stormdreamer
I agree with an educated D1 lynch (I will never go for a random lynch again after Spy's Venom), but I do know that we definitely shouldn't waste the lynch. I know we might hit town, but it's information too.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93