Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93
@StormDreamer

My memory seems to fail me sometimes XD

You're welcome <3

Yes, I figured there would only be one reason why your placeholder vote would be Fil.

Send memes, the great mod Fil ordained as such

Anyways, yes, I'd like to hear how other people perceive D1 lynches.
@StormDreamer

My memory seems to fail me sometimes XD

You're welcome <3

Yes, I figured there would only be one reason why your placeholder vote would be Fil.

Send memes, the great mod Fil ordained as such

Anyways, yes, I'd like to hear how other people perceive D1 lynches.
2rHLxZD.png
Anyways, going off for the night! I will be back to dig for info in the morning! (Please ping me with the 104 at the end if you're going to ping me; silvernight got mispinged at least twice in Merch Square.)
Anyways, going off for the night! I will be back to dig for info in the morning! (Please ping me with the 104 at the end if you're going to ping me; silvernight got mispinged at least twice in Merch Square.)
2rHLxZD.png
Okee guys, Storm is off to sleep too :3
Will check back tomorrow and try to post more, but HistMaf3 would have started by then so I might be less active here.

In any case....
Storm out! :P
Okee guys, Storm is off to sleep too :3
Will check back tomorrow and try to post more, but HistMaf3 would have started by then so I might be less active here.

In any case....
Storm out! :P
jghAv2V.png
1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction

raiccoon here! When you are pinging please make sure you have the right number of Cs and Os. Ty <3

Other wise, you can call me Rai. I'm +3 FR time but I have a loose concept of sleep so ihni when I'll be on. Later today and tomorrow, Idk how much I'll be able to drop in but next week I'll be able to post more. I'm also in Historical mafia too, but :P

2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces?

I've got a list linked on my clan bio, but I haven't played more than 10 games.

People I don't know that well:
Nudiustertian
myrese
AtherValence
Silverein
browncoatparadox
earendils

Some others I've seen around but I haven't played mafia games with you before. :P

3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act?

Working on improving, I find that when the game has more lore that refers to the characters often I am able to find a lot of details. (ex. Witches' Revolt :>). My gameplay is sorta all over the place tho, esp since I recently hydra'd with @caleaf and now we aren't a hydra...

4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories?

Long lore! I can find more details, and I generally enjoy reading long lore at any rate. (Writing it is a pain tho :P)

5. Optional space!

:> birb

raiccoon here! When you are pinging please make sure you have the right number of Cs and Os. Ty <3

Other wise, you can call me Rai. I'm +3 FR time but I have a loose concept of sleep so ihni when I'll be on. Later today and tomorrow, Idk how much I'll be able to drop in but next week I'll be able to post more. I'm also in Historical mafia too, but :P

I've got a list linked on my clan bio, but I haven't played more than 10 games.

People I don't know that well:
Nudiustertian
myrese
AtherValence
Silverein
browncoatparadox
earendils

Some others I've seen around but I haven't played mafia games with you before. :P

Working on improving, I find that when the game has more lore that refers to the characters often I am able to find a lot of details. (ex. Witches' Revolt :>). My gameplay is sorta all over the place tho, esp since I recently hydra'd with @caleaf and now we aren't a hydra...

Long lore! I can find more details, and I generally enjoy reading long lore at any rate. (Writing it is a pain tho :P)

5. Optional space!

:> birb
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
:O was writing that between periods so it took a while and I managed to get ninjad by 2 pages.
:O was writing that between periods so it took a while and I managed to get ninjad by 2 pages.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Hii! Im silverein! She/her/trash im okay with anything :>
Its my first time playing this...game? Ive never participated before :o
Im 4 hours ahead of FR time! Im usually online too :)

Nopeeee

My first time playing sooo cant really say anything :>

Mmm it depends? I love both actually :)

5. Optional space!
Im also called ruive :P my first time here so i dont actually know what im supposed to do so imma just wing it XD
Hii! Im silverein! She/her/trash im okay with anything :>
Its my first time playing this...game? Ive never participated before :o
Im 4 hours ahead of FR time! Im usually online too :)

Nopeeee

My first time playing sooo cant really say anything :>

Mmm it depends? I love both actually :)

5. Optional space!
Im also called ruive :P my first time here so i dont actually know what im supposed to do so imma just wing it XD
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
Limelight, Female pronouns

-pokes profile page- I see familar faces

It varies

I like both

5. Optional space!

Hi
Limelight, Female pronouns

-pokes profile page- I see familar faces

It varies

I like both

5. Optional space!

Hi
1. Introduction
My name is myrese (no capitals), she/her pronouns. I am on FR time. Let it be noted that I will be travelling Sunday and Monday (to a different time zone, too), so my FR use will be restricted to mobile.

2. Experience
This is my first game of forum mafia, although I have played it IRL. I recognize some of you from around the forums.

3. Playing style
I tend to stay quiet and listen. Then again, this is my first game, so who knows what things will be like?

4. Long or short?
It varies. Long lore is my favorite, if it's done well. Otherwise long stories can be confusing or incoherent.

5. Optional space
Whatever happens, I hope we have a good game!
1. Introduction
My name is myrese (no capitals), she/her pronouns. I am on FR time. Let it be noted that I will be travelling Sunday and Monday (to a different time zone, too), so my FR use will be restricted to mobile.

2. Experience
This is my first game of forum mafia, although I have played it IRL. I recognize some of you from around the forums.

3. Playing style
I tend to stay quiet and listen. Then again, this is my first game, so who knows what things will be like?

4. Long or short?
It varies. Long lore is my favorite, if it's done well. Otherwise long stories can be confusing or incoherent.

5. Optional space
Whatever happens, I hope we have a good game!
je1KGwo.png
Hi everyone, I'm earendils. She/her/hers pronouns tho they/them are also fine. I'm not on FR too often these days tho i'll try and make sure to check in every day for this. Excited to be playing again!

Mostly irl with a Live Action variant some friends came up with. Ask me about it sometime!

I played a handful of FR games about a year ago (Disney Mafia, Steampunk?, something that was all hydras?). I don't see any familiar faces, apologies if I should.

I try to actively scumhunt. Sometimes this is incredibly successful. Other times ... it leads me in all the wrong directions.

short stories? I'm not really used to a story in my mafia games. It's only been a couple years since my main group started having themes/flavor text in games and it's explicitly been pure fluff. So I mostly skim/skip it.

5. Optional space!
!!!!!
Hi everyone, I'm earendils. She/her/hers pronouns tho they/them are also fine. I'm not on FR too often these days tho i'll try and make sure to check in every day for this. Excited to be playing again!

Mostly irl with a Live Action variant some friends came up with. Ask me about it sometime!

I played a handful of FR games about a year ago (Disney Mafia, Steampunk?, something that was all hydras?). I don't see any familiar faces, apologies if I should.

I try to actively scumhunt. Sometimes this is incredibly successful. Other times ... it leads me in all the wrong directions.

short stories? I'm not really used to a story in my mafia games. It's only been a couple years since my main group started having themes/flavor text in games and it's explicitly been pure fluff. So I mostly skim/skip it.

5. Optional space!
!!!!!
She/her/hers FR + 3
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
Hello! I'm AtherValence but feel free to call me Ather or Val if my username's too long to reference, I use she/her pronouns. I am pretty new to Flight Rising's mafia games but have played other versions of mafia games in the past. I'm very exited to start.

Very little, maybe 3 mafia games off site, and none on FR until now.

I honestly have no set play style as of yet.

I like both! Long stories are interesting, but can drag on too long sometimes. Short stories are quick to read, but might lack the nice details in a long story.

5. Optional space!
I hope I did this right!
Hello! I'm AtherValence but feel free to call me Ather or Val if my username's too long to reference, I use she/her pronouns. I am pretty new to Flight Rising's mafia games but have played other versions of mafia games in the past. I'm very exited to start.

Very little, maybe 3 mafia games off site, and none on FR until now.

I honestly have no set play style as of yet.

I like both! Long stories are interesting, but can drag on too long sometimes. Short stories are quick to read, but might lack the nice details in a long story.

5. Optional space!
I hope I did this right!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93