Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
Also, icystorm, feel free to post the chat. :) xD
Also, icystorm, feel free to post the chat. :) xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@lunarmadness
I gotcha <3 I wouldn't want to mess with Shadeface now D:

@MagykalWagykal
Omg I didn't think you'll be done so quickly D: whoops (*shamefully looks at procrastinating self* )
(Psst btw Stormpaw/frost is gray, and technically I couldn't kill bc I was traitorous :P)
@lunarmadness
I gotcha <3 I wouldn't want to mess with Shadeface now D:

@MagykalWagykal
Omg I didn't think you'll be done so quickly D: whoops (*shamefully looks at procrastinating self* )
(Psst btw Stormpaw/frost is gray, and technically I couldn't kill bc I was traitorous :P)
@Winterreise

Ohh...oops. xD Weren't the traitors the ones who killed people every night, though? :S And to be fair, I was working on it before and just forgot. xD
@Winterreise

Ohh...oops. xD Weren't the traitors the ones who killed people every night, though? :S And to be fair, I was working on it before and just forgot. xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Haha, guess who investigated mafia the entire game? Me! First night I investigated LibreNoctre, then Blizzardwing, then I investigated @Winterreise, who then killed me (how ironic)

Winter, I suspected you were maf from day one because of how you didn't immediately call me a maf member lol. I'll post a pic of Larkshade in a sec, gotta study now :D
Haha, guess who investigated mafia the entire game? Me! First night I investigated LibreNoctre, then Blizzardwing, then I investigated @Winterreise, who then killed me (how ironic)

Winter, I suspected you were maf from day one because of how you didn't immediately call me a maf member lol. I'll post a pic of Larkshade in a sec, gotta study now :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I'm just going to tell you guys that I was a Loyal Warrior who was the Mother of Foxkit. ((I got so sad when I realized how traumatized the little guy would be after hearing his mum died. :'c ))
I'm just going to tell you guys that I was a Loyal Warrior who was the Mother of Foxkit. ((I got so sad when I realized how traumatized the little guy would be after hearing his mum died. :'c ))
Oh @Werelynx if you do remake this, save a spot for me on the signups, I'd love to join it!
Oh @Werelynx if you do remake this, save a spot for me on the signups, I'd love to join it!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I think the best way to remake this would be to-

- Make the Kittypet less OP

- Maybe make it so the leader only has 2 lives, and can only have a chance that StarClan tells them the truth about a mafia member?
Like on Night 1 it's a low chance that StarClan will tell the truth about a traitor, and the further in the game it goes the more likely StarClan will tell the truth?

- Maybe make mafia specific roles that can cancel out some of the special roles?

Quick side note,
l33t 5p34k and changing your code names would not work, I'd pick up on it :)
I think the best way to remake this would be to-

- Make the Kittypet less OP

- Maybe make it so the leader only has 2 lives, and can only have a chance that StarClan tells them the truth about a mafia member?
Like on Night 1 it's a low chance that StarClan will tell the truth about a traitor, and the further in the game it goes the more likely StarClan will tell the truth?

- Maybe make mafia specific roles that can cancel out some of the special roles?

Quick side note,
l33t 5p34k and changing your code names would not work, I'd pick up on it :)
lBMHHLy.png
@Vrykolakas
HAHAHAHA Pencil Smudges nostalgia :') (it's official. I'll call you put for being a mafia member in every future game regardless of my or your real alignment.) I was actually surprised when I got the chat and found out you weren't there and I had to triple check if you were one of the players. You are, like, one of my mafia senpais now (the other being @Blizzardwing), which was the reason why I even chose you for my codename :') once again, I was lucky. Had a feeling to NK you that night ;)
@Vrykolakas
HAHAHAHA Pencil Smudges nostalgia :') (it's official. I'll call you put for being a mafia member in every future game regardless of my or your real alignment.) I was actually surprised when I got the chat and found out you weren't there and I had to triple check if you were one of the players. You are, like, one of my mafia senpais now (the other being @Blizzardwing), which was the reason why I even chose you for my codename :') once again, I was lucky. Had a feeling to NK you that night ;)
@GlassAnimal
Shhh I was trying to make your life harder :c What about the encoded stuff, if we'd gone through with it ;) I was intending to change the encoder/key every day xD or what if I just type pure rubbish like odnqkcnejkwmzmalmcnjdoqk
@GlassAnimal
Shhh I was trying to make your life harder :c What about the encoded stuff, if we'd gone through with it ;) I was intending to change the encoder/key every day xD or what if I just type pure rubbish like odnqkcnejkwmzmalmcnjdoqk
@Winterreise If you just typed pure rubbish I'm sure the other mafia wouldn't understand :0 unless you have a code.
Also I don't know why but I find "Tumblrweed" hilarious ok
@Winterreise If you just typed pure rubbish I'm sure the other mafia wouldn't understand :0 unless you have a code.
Also I don't know why but I find "Tumblrweed" hilarious ok
lBMHHLy.png