Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Memecino
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-30 18:55:43] Bequerel dies from thirst, right next to a water source. [/quote] Same.
LordAlois wrote on 2016-12-30:
Bequerel dies from thirst, right next to a water source.
Same.
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-30 18:55:43] RedDragonD, Winterreise, and StormDreamer tell scary stories around a campfire, and RedDragonD pees their pants after BlueAlphyn885 sneaks up behind them and yells 'boo'. [/quote] Why have you forsaken me, lord?
RedDragonD, Winterreise, and StormDreamer tell scary stories around a campfire, and RedDragonD pees their pants after BlueAlphyn885 sneaks up behind them and yells 'boo'.

Why have you forsaken me, lord?
e893cg.png
Wow I will do so well in the Hunger Games, clearly I'm just as intelligent as I thought
Wow I will do so well in the Hunger Games, clearly I'm just as intelligent as I thought

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
I have no words for this. I cherish every moment of this sim. This is just fantastic.
I have no words for this. I cherish every moment of this sim. This is just fantastic.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I'm still alive.
I'm still alive.
bann.png
this is all i ever wanted, to kill people in a virtual simulation where everyone is connected by memes
this is all i ever wanted, to kill people in a virtual simulation where everyone is connected by memes
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Day 4

luxmold goes swimming in an attempt to keep their sanity. It isn't working. They think they hear the singing of HopesAndMemes.

StormDreamer runs away from LordAlois because they won't stop drumming their fingers on everything.

BlueAlphyn885 kills WaterWolf600 with a sickle, but they didn't mean to kill them.

Cosmopoeia forces Shadowlugia711 to kill Beheaded or RedDragonD. They decides to kill RedDragonD. Beheaded gives Shadowlugia711 a good pat on the head before sprinting off.

8uny throws a knife into Winterreise's head, while they were making a flower crown for RedDragonD.

Werelynx attacks Rosetta248 because they made fun of their favorite TV show, but ChaoticKagura protects her, killing Werelynx.

Cognitive makes a slingshot.

Leremis thinks they see Bequerel from across the frozen lake, so they start to cross, only to fall inside and drown.

7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

KathiraNarae
District 6
Last Thoughts: "HoW did 8uny GET MY weaPon?"

Bequerel
District 4
We will forever miss Bequerel, beloved mother, sister, grandmother, and friend.

WaterWolf600
District 9
I think we're all disappointed they didn't die from water.

RedDragonD
District 3
HAHA you died. <3

Winterreise
District 7
oh no my district partner

Werelynx
District 5
dude we held hands and everything how could you just die on me bro

Leremis
District 10
blame beq not me
Day 4

luxmold goes swimming in an attempt to keep their sanity. It isn't working. They think they hear the singing of HopesAndMemes.

StormDreamer runs away from LordAlois because they won't stop drumming their fingers on everything.

BlueAlphyn885 kills WaterWolf600 with a sickle, but they didn't mean to kill them.

Cosmopoeia forces Shadowlugia711 to kill Beheaded or RedDragonD. They decides to kill RedDragonD. Beheaded gives Shadowlugia711 a good pat on the head before sprinting off.

8uny throws a knife into Winterreise's head, while they were making a flower crown for RedDragonD.

Werelynx attacks Rosetta248 because they made fun of their favorite TV show, but ChaoticKagura protects her, killing Werelynx.

Cognitive makes a slingshot.

Leremis thinks they see Bequerel from across the frozen lake, so they start to cross, only to fall inside and drown.

7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

KathiraNarae
District 6
Last Thoughts: "HoW did 8uny GET MY weaPon?"

Bequerel
District 4
We will forever miss Bequerel, beloved mother, sister, grandmother, and friend.

WaterWolf600
District 9
I think we're all disappointed they didn't die from water.

RedDragonD
District 3
HAHA you died. <3

Winterreise
District 7
oh no my district partner

Werelynx
District 5
dude we held hands and everything how could you just die on me bro

Leremis
District 10
blame beq not me
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
why am i still alive
why am i still alive
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
[quote name="RedDragonD" date=2016-12-30 18:59:08] [quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-30 18:55:43] RedDragonD, Winterreise, and StormDreamer tell scary stories around a campfire, and RedDragonD pees their pants after BlueAlphyn885 sneaks up behind them and yells 'boo'. [/quote] Why have you forsaken me, lord? [/quote] .......Because that's something I consistently do to my irl friends. I absolutely love scaring the crap out of people. ...And I'm very sorry to those reading this that I've yet to post the next day... I really am trying to get to it, and I feel awful about letting you guys down, but my mental health has taken an off-turn as of late (among other problems) and it's becoming increasingly hard for me to muster up the will to do anything but wallow around. (And believe me, I hate myself for it.) I wouldn't dare think of letting this game go, I just... need some time to work on things... I promise I'm not abandoning you guys, I just have not come prepared for this... So again, I really am sorry.
RedDragonD wrote on 2016-12-30:
RedDragonD, Winterreise, and StormDreamer tell scary stories around a campfire, and RedDragonD pees their pants after BlueAlphyn885 sneaks up behind them and yells 'boo'.

Why have you forsaken me, lord?

.......Because that's something I consistently do to my irl friends. I absolutely love scaring the crap out of people.

...And I'm very sorry to those reading this that I've yet to post the next day... I really am trying to get to it, and I feel awful about letting you guys down, but my mental health has taken an off-turn as of late (among other problems) and it's becoming increasingly hard for me to muster up the will to do anything but wallow around. (And believe me, I hate myself for it.)

I wouldn't dare think of letting this game go, I just... need some time to work on things... I promise I'm not abandoning you guys, I just have not come prepared for this... So again, I really am sorry.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Night 4

Rosetta248 and Cognitive hold hands and cuddle, trying to forget what's happening.

BlueAlphyn885 is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth, and keeps waking up in the middle of the night, forgetting where they are, so they try to find a blanket before realizing.

8uny receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

luxmold starts a fire and laughs at BlueAlphyn885.

Cosmopoeia cooks her food before putting their own fire out.

StormDreamer, Beheaded, Shadowlugia711, luxmold, and LordAlois form a suicide pact. They all kill themselves except for luxmold, who backs out at the last second.

ChaoticKagura receives a heartfelt letter from a fan.
Night 4

Rosetta248 and Cognitive hold hands and cuddle, trying to forget what's happening.

BlueAlphyn885 is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth, and keeps waking up in the middle of the night, forgetting where they are, so they try to find a blanket before realizing.

8uny receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

luxmold starts a fire and laughs at BlueAlphyn885.

Cosmopoeia cooks her food before putting their own fire out.

StormDreamer, Beheaded, Shadowlugia711, luxmold, and LordAlois form a suicide pact. They all kill themselves except for luxmold, who backs out at the last second.

ChaoticKagura receives a heartfelt letter from a fan.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18