Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Memecino
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@LordAlois

And thank you very much for this intermission. You keep people far more entertained than I ever could.
@LordAlois

And thank you very much for this intermission. You keep people far more entertained than I ever could.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="@BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-12-30 19:07:01] .......Because that's something I consistently do to my irl friends. I absolutely love scaring the crap out of people. ...And I'm very sorry to those reading this that I've yet to post the next day... I really am trying to get to it, and I feel awful about letting you guys down, but my mental health has taken an off-turn as of late (among other problems) and it's becoming increasingly hard for me to muster up the will to do anything but wallow around. (And believe me, I hate myself for it.) I wouldn't dare think of letting this game go, I just... need some time to work on things... I promise I'm not abandoning you guys, I just have not come prepared for this... So again, I really am sorry. [/quote] SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's okay honey I made this game to entertain everyone while you had your own time bro take as much time as you need I gotchu we all love you it ok bro it ok EDIT [quote name="BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-12-30 19:09:18] @ LordAlois And thank you very much for this intermission.[b] You keep people far more entertained than I ever could.[/b] [/quote] omg don't say it like that, shhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-12-30:
.......Because that's something I consistently do to my irl friends. I absolutely love scaring the crap out of people.

...And I'm very sorry to those reading this that I've yet to post the next day... I really am trying to get to it, and I feel awful about letting you guys down, but my mental health has taken an off-turn as of late (among other problems) and it's becoming increasingly hard for me to muster up the will to do anything but wallow around. (And believe me, I hate myself for it.)

I wouldn't dare think of letting this game go, I just... need some time to work on things... I promise I'm not abandoning you guys, I just have not come prepared for this... So again, I really am sorry.

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's okay honey

I made this game to entertain everyone while you had your own time bro
take as much time as you need
I gotchu
we all love you
it ok bro
it ok

EDIT
BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-12-30:
@ LordAlois

omg don't say it like that, shhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
The Feast

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

ChaoticKagura, luxmold, Rosetta248, Cognitive, 8uny, and Cosmopoeia decide not to go to The Feast.

BlueAlphyn885 takes everything.
The Feast

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

ChaoticKagura, luxmold, Rosetta248, Cognitive, 8uny, and Cosmopoeia decide not to go to The Feast.

@BlueAlphyn885
Take all the time you need dude. We'll still be here, patiently waiting for the revival of the memes.
@BlueAlphyn885
Take all the time you need dude. We'll still be here, patiently waiting for the revival of the memes.
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-30 19:12:57] ... BlueAlphyn885 takes everything. [/quote] Again, very accurate to real life.
LordAlois wrote on 2016-12-30:

Again, very accurate to real life.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Day 5

Cosmopoeia searches for firewood because they're all out and finds a super cool stick that's in the shape of a Q instead.

BlueAlphyn885 doesn't do anything because they feel super OP now.

8uny sets Rosetta248 on fire with a molotov.

Cognitive corners ChaoticKagura. ChaoticKagura does another magic trick, diverting their attention, and runs away.

luxmold hides underneath a huge leaf and tries to forget their responsibilities.

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

StormDreamer
District 1
:)

Beheaded
District 6
Forever will be missed.

Shadowlugia711
District 5
Last Words: "did i turn the oven off at home"

LordAlois
District 7
come on man I wanted to win

Rosetta248
District 10
they were pretty hot. at least at the time of their death
Day 5

Cosmopoeia searches for firewood because they're all out and finds a super cool stick that's in the shape of a Q instead.

BlueAlphyn885 doesn't do anything because they feel super OP now.

8uny sets Rosetta248 on fire with a molotov.

Cognitive corners ChaoticKagura. ChaoticKagura does another magic trick, diverting their attention, and runs away.

luxmold hides underneath a huge leaf and tries to forget their responsibilities.

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

StormDreamer
District 1
:)

Beheaded
District 6
Forever will be missed.

Shadowlugia711
District 5
Last Words: "did i turn the oven off at home"

LordAlois
District 7
come on man I wanted to win

Rosetta248
District 10
they were pretty hot. at least at the time of their death
@BlueAlphyn885
Hey, it's okay! We all have our ups and downs in life, and it's perfectly normal to take a step back and relax when things get too stressful <3 I'm sure we'll all understand~

And don't hate yourself for that >_< I can't bring myself to do anything productive either when I'm feeling down, and... it's okay. It's okay to be like that, but don't stay down too long, okay? Things will get better in the future. Things have to go back up at some point, don't they? If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM and I'll try my best to help!

You are an awesome meme lord person, Alphyn. Ily <3
@BlueAlphyn885
Hey, it's okay! We all have our ups and downs in life, and it's perfectly normal to take a step back and relax when things get too stressful <3 I'm sure we'll all understand~

And don't hate yourself for that >_< I can't bring myself to do anything productive either when I'm feeling down, and... it's okay. It's okay to be like that, but don't stay down too long, okay? Things will get better in the future. Things have to go back up at some point, don't they? If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM and I'll try my best to help!

You are an awesome meme lord person, Alphyn. Ily <3
jghAv2V.png
yes

~you cannot catch me~
yes

~you cannot catch me~
bann.png
Night 5

8uny, BlueAlphyn885, and ChaoticKagura talk about ChaoticKagura's magic tricks and how they do them. 8uny tries, but fails, and BlueAlphyn885 is a natural.

Cognitive tends to Cosmopoeia's wounds.

luxmold dies trying to escape the arena.
Night 5

8uny, BlueAlphyn885, and ChaoticKagura talk about ChaoticKagura's magic tricks and how they do them. 8uny tries, but fails, and BlueAlphyn885 is a natural.

Cognitive tends to Cosmopoeia's wounds.

luxmold dies trying to escape the arena.
[quote name="@BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-12-30 19:15:56] [quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-30 19:12:57] ... BlueAlphyn885 takes everything. [/quote] Again, very accurate to real life. [/quote] instead, see it as you literally being the only one who's brave enough to check it out u the bravest bro
@BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-12-30:
LordAlois wrote on 2016-12-30:

Again, very accurate to real life.

instead, see it as you literally being the only one who's brave enough to check it out
u the bravest bro
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18