Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Memecino
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[quote]SilverWinter poisons Werelynx's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies. [/quote] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lgw8vbEYoeo/hqdefault.jpg[/img] haha
Quote:
SilverWinter poisons Werelynx's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

hqdefault.jpg

haha
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="LordAlois" date=2016-12-30 18:43:34] LordAlois and Rosetta248 hunt for other tributes, and find ChaoticKagura and luxmold. ChaoticKagura distracts them with a magic trick and luxmold runs off. ChaoticKagura escapes as well. [/quote] Thanks my dude.
LordAlois wrote on 2016-12-30:
LordAlois and Rosetta248 hunt for other tributes, and find ChaoticKagura and luxmold. ChaoticKagura distracts them with a magic trick and luxmold runs off. ChaoticKagura escapes as well.
Thanks my dude.
Night 2

8uny sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Bequerel receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor, but Werelynx steals it from them.

WaterWolf600 passes out from exhaustion.

RedDragonD screams for help, but only alerts nearby opponents of their location.

StormDreamer and Beheaded talk about the tributes still alive. StormDreamer sheds tears over the dead.

LordAlois defeats luxmold in a fight, but spares their life due to their previous kindness. Leremis watches from the shadows.

Werelynx tries to sing themselves to sleep, but horribly off-key. That didn't matter to the animals they somehow charmed. Werelynx now has a small animal army of two squirrels and a rabbit.

Cognitive defeats Cosmopoeia in a fight, but spares their life since they agree on politics.

BlueAlphyn885, ChaoticKagura, Winterreise, and KathiraNarae track down and kill Nerasis.

Shadowlugia711, Rosetta248, and Leremis sleep in shifts.
Night 2

8uny sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Bequerel receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor, but Werelynx steals it from them.

WaterWolf600 passes out from exhaustion.

RedDragonD screams for help, but only alerts nearby opponents of their location.

StormDreamer and Beheaded talk about the tributes still alive. StormDreamer sheds tears over the dead.

LordAlois defeats luxmold in a fight, but spares their life due to their previous kindness. Leremis watches from the shadows.

Werelynx tries to sing themselves to sleep, but horribly off-key. That didn't matter to the animals they somehow charmed. Werelynx now has a small animal army of two squirrels and a rabbit.

Cognitive defeats Cosmopoeia in a fight, but spares their life since they agree on politics.

BlueAlphyn885, ChaoticKagura, Winterreise, and KathiraNarae track down and kill Nerasis.

Shadowlugia711, Rosetta248, and Leremis sleep in shifts.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
I will conquer the world with my small animal army, FEAR ME YOU MEME TRASH CITIZENS
I will conquer the world with my small animal army, FEAR ME YOU MEME TRASH CITIZENS
Day 3

BlueAlphyn885 and StormDreamer hunt for other tributes and talk about what they'd do if they won.

LordAlois begs for luxmold to kill them, as they can no longer take the pressure of the game. They refuse, keeping LordAlois alive.

8uny runs away from Rosetta248.

Werelynx feels disconnected from reality and makes themselves believe they can't feel physical objects anymore. That soon enough, they will awaken from a deep slumber and no one will be dead.

RedDragonD travels to higher ground.

ChaoticKagura overhears Winterreise and Shadowlugia711 talking in the distance about whether ants could eat potatoes.

Leremis goes hunting.

Beheaded thinks about home and tries not to cry.

Cosmopoeia makes a wooden knife.

Cognitive scares KathiraNarae off with a torch.

WaterWolf600 begs for Bequerel to kill them. They refuse, keeping WaterWolf600 alive.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Nerasis
District 8
Last words: "lol"
Day 3

BlueAlphyn885 and StormDreamer hunt for other tributes and talk about what they'd do if they won.

LordAlois begs for luxmold to kill them, as they can no longer take the pressure of the game. They refuse, keeping LordAlois alive.

8uny runs away from Rosetta248.

Werelynx feels disconnected from reality and makes themselves believe they can't feel physical objects anymore. That soon enough, they will awaken from a deep slumber and no one will be dead.

RedDragonD travels to higher ground.

ChaoticKagura overhears Winterreise and Shadowlugia711 talking in the distance about whether ants could eat potatoes.

Leremis goes hunting.

Beheaded thinks about home and tries not to cry.

Cosmopoeia makes a wooden knife.

Cognitive scares KathiraNarae off with a torch.

WaterWolf600 begs for Bequerel to kill them. They refuse, keeping WaterWolf600 alive.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Nerasis
District 8
Last words: "lol"
:') Being kind sure does pay off.

EDIT:// psssh, like I'd kill you Alois.
:') Being kind sure does pay off.

EDIT:// psssh, like I'd kill you Alois.
*amused snort*
*amused snort*
jghAv2V.png
Quote:
Quote:
this is fantastic
this is fantastic
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Night 3

LordAlois and Werelynx hold hands. They talk about their family back home and cry together. Shadowlugia711 happens to overhear this and laughs at such weakness.

RedDragonD, Winterreise, and StormDreamer tell scary stories around a campfire, and RedDragonD pees their pants after BlueAlphyn885 sneaks up behind them and yells 'boo'.

ChaoticKagura, luxmold, Leremis, and Shadowlugia711 sleep in shifts.

8uny kills KathiraNarae with their own weapon.

WaterWolf600 tries to treat their infection, but afterwards, they're pretty sure they made it worse.

Rosetta248 and Cosmopoeia cuddle.

BlueAlphyn885, Cognitive, and Beheaded have a cry-group together. Beheaded can't stop crying.

Bequerel dies from thirst, right next to a water source.
Night 3

LordAlois and Werelynx hold hands. They talk about their family back home and cry together. Shadowlugia711 happens to overhear this and laughs at such weakness.

RedDragonD, Winterreise, and StormDreamer tell scary stories around a campfire, and RedDragonD pees their pants after BlueAlphyn885 sneaks up behind them and yells 'boo'.

ChaoticKagura, luxmold, Leremis, and Shadowlugia711 sleep in shifts.

8uny kills KathiraNarae with their own weapon.

WaterWolf600 tries to treat their infection, but afterwards, they're pretty sure they made it worse.

Rosetta248 and Cosmopoeia cuddle.

BlueAlphyn885, Cognitive, and Beheaded have a cry-group together. Beheaded can't stop crying.

Bequerel dies from thirst, right next to a water source.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18