Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 240 241
@raiccoon
When the art thread is done
@raiccoon
When the art thread is done
Or if Viva wants to make information.
Or if Viva wants to make information.
Lol. Next week? I'm in the last week of my semester and have no time on my hands right now.
@Raiccoon I love that hairstyle ref! Not how I imagined Amore, but it's beautiful!
Lol. Next week? I'm in the last week of my semester and have no time on my hands right now.
@Raiccoon I love that hairstyle ref! Not how I imagined Amore, but it's beautiful!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Vivafariy ahh, take your time. I have midterms next (or next next?) week lel.

maybe I can finish figuring out the art thread by then. hm.
@Vivafariy ahh, take your time. I have midterms next (or next next?) week lel.

maybe I can finish figuring out the art thread by then. hm.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@luxmold
Sorry... I'm incredibly picky when it comes to fashion. I kept the rat and the swirls. I just, wanted to do it my way. Do you not approve of mine...?

@raiccoon
Thanks~! :D
@luxmold
Sorry... I'm incredibly picky when it comes to fashion. I kept the rat and the swirls. I just, wanted to do it my way. Do you not approve of mine...?

@raiccoon
Thanks~! :D
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
i completely forgot about the buttons ;')

and made another spreadsheet ;~;

is this the last spreadsheet? no, no it's not

probably going to make it editable by @luxmold and @vivafariy (if you guys are okay with that?) and maybe @Rangiku if I figure out where to put a music section on that thing omilord

it's obvs. wip. lel.

i was going thru all of the posts to find things, right? people have spelled my username as raicoon 11 times, and raiccon 18 times (the raiccon variation has only been used by Ran). yay, that's almost 30 times weep
i completely forgot about the buttons ;')

and made another spreadsheet ;~;

is this the last spreadsheet? no, no it's not

probably going to make it editable by @luxmold and @vivafariy (if you guys are okay with that?) and maybe @Rangiku if I figure out where to put a music section on that thing omilord

it's obvs. wip. lel.

i was going thru all of the posts to find things, right? people have spelled my username as raicoon 11 times, and raiccon 18 times (the raiccon variation has only been used by Ran). yay, that's almost 30 times weep
@Nerasis
The only problem I have with the design is that it's too cute. I imagined him more as like, a southern white trash kinda person rather than a cute looking school boy. Like, when I looked up hair refs, I typed in: anime rat tail. And I saw this one episode of like, a home buying show where this guy had gotten dressed up, and he only wore a vest and shorts. There was no shirt under the vest either. My thought was like, yes... this can be Cultus, and I tried to find good references to match that image in my head, but obviously I didn't.

@raiccoon
Ye that's fine. Lol, I'll send you my email if you need it, but as I was a dumb kid in sixth grade who couldn't spell, it's dumb and misspelled.
@Nerasis
The only problem I have with the design is that it's too cute. I imagined him more as like, a southern white trash kinda person rather than a cute looking school boy. Like, when I looked up hair refs, I typed in: anime rat tail. And I saw this one episode of like, a home buying show where this guy had gotten dressed up, and he only wore a vest and shorts. There was no shirt under the vest either. My thought was like, yes... this can be Cultus, and I tried to find good references to match that image in my head, but obviously I didn't.

@raiccoon
Ye that's fine. Lol, I'll send you my email if you need it, but as I was a dumb kid in sixth grade who couldn't spell, it's dumb and misspelled.
@luxmold >:> i'm interested in seeing this misspelling

(lel my 4th grade email address was really pathetic)
@luxmold >:> i'm interested in seeing this misspelling

(lel my 4th grade email address was really pathetic)
@Rangiku

Can finally respond to this.

I really liked Suas from the moment I first saw his name. I had NO IDEA how to use his role and so I was quiet about it. But I liked the fact that he was the King's most trusted person, and I really got to thinking about how I would feel if my best friend, my King, was shot down in front of me like that. I'm going to draw a bit tomorrow for everything, but I definitely need to finish my current fic and start another one with him.

Cowboy Bebop is one of those anime I have on my watch list. I'll get to it eventually....After Fate Zero and Sengoku Basara third season and I think my friend is forcing Haikyuu up there too XD

Omg, Brutus the wiener dog. That is also great.

"Is....Is Suas allowed to enter such a small dog?"
"He's....already here and the dog seems...excited...I guess we can pass him"

I've heard that you get several totem/animal guides through out your life. I know of the Dragonfly, and I also have a Honey Badger, but I really think I have a Lion recently, as they've been coming up in my dreams and such and it fits with everything I've been going through. My three animals I think I liken to the most though are Lions, Dragons, and Wolves(I'm not known as Wolfy for nothing).
You could always get a smaller phoenix? I'd love to see your design for that. One of my career paths I'm thinking of doing is a Tattoo artist. And I'd love if you could tell me more about what you know.... I've kind of been raised Pagan a bit and so I'm somewhat familiar with the spirituality of animals and such, but......I'd definitely like to know more.
@Rangiku

Can finally respond to this.

I really liked Suas from the moment I first saw his name. I had NO IDEA how to use his role and so I was quiet about it. But I liked the fact that he was the King's most trusted person, and I really got to thinking about how I would feel if my best friend, my King, was shot down in front of me like that. I'm going to draw a bit tomorrow for everything, but I definitely need to finish my current fic and start another one with him.

Cowboy Bebop is one of those anime I have on my watch list. I'll get to it eventually....After Fate Zero and Sengoku Basara third season and I think my friend is forcing Haikyuu up there too XD

Omg, Brutus the wiener dog. That is also great.

"Is....Is Suas allowed to enter such a small dog?"
"He's....already here and the dog seems...excited...I guess we can pass him"

I've heard that you get several totem/animal guides through out your life. I know of the Dragonfly, and I also have a Honey Badger, but I really think I have a Lion recently, as they've been coming up in my dreams and such and it fits with everything I've been going through. My three animals I think I liken to the most though are Lions, Dragons, and Wolves(I'm not known as Wolfy for nothing).
You could always get a smaller phoenix? I'd love to see your design for that. One of my career paths I'm thinking of doing is a Tattoo artist. And I'd love if you could tell me more about what you know.... I've kind of been raised Pagan a bit and so I'm somewhat familiar with the spirituality of animals and such, but......I'd definitely like to know more.
Hello
@Rangiku ahh, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW5n3k2VgZE&t=87s]Children of the Night[/url] for Candal bc... [quote=Mod Doc] You would make a kingdom for your people, no matter what it took.[/url]
@Rangiku ahh, Children of the Night for Candal bc...
Mod Doc wrote:
You would make a kingdom for your people, no matter what it took.[/url]
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 240 241