Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Alphyn's MEMEfia: Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
@bequerel
You can my advisor ;3

2 games and I still dk how to start a D1 conversation ._.

Uhhh....do y'all like your memes roles?
@bequerel
You can my advisor ;3

2 games and I still dk how to start a D1 conversation ._.

Uhhh....do y'all like your memes roles?
@winterreise

My meme is awesome, but I can't really say why right now because I don't want to say what it is this early in the game.
@winterreise

My meme is awesome, but I can't really say why right now because I don't want to say what it is this early in the game.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
It also has a pretty cool, and funny, ability
It also has a pretty cool, and funny, ability
Hmm...I've never heard of my meme before heh
Hmm...I've never heard of my meme before heh
@bluealphyn885

Hang on...in the sign up flavour you didn't mention the Meme Squad mafia...what is their goal supposed to be (flavour wise)?
@bluealphyn885

Hang on...in the sign up flavour you didn't mention the Meme Squad mafia...what is their goal supposed to be (flavour wise)?
I forgot -.- HAIL LORDY MCTRASH (sorry for spam, I probably won't post as frequently D2 onwards :3)
I forgot -.- HAIL LORDY MCTRASH (sorry for spam, I probably won't post as frequently D2 onwards :3)
@Winterreise [quote name="BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-12-22 15:18:09] Rules: 9. All requests/questions about game mechanics/etc. MUST begin with the phrase, “HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH!”. If you do not remember this greeting, I will not respond to you. [/quote]
@Winterreise
BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-12-22:
Rules:

9. All requests/questions about game mechanics/etc. MUST begin with the phrase, “HAIL, LORDY MCTRASH!”. If you do not remember this greeting, I will not respond to you.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
op nvm lmao
op nvm lmao
I'm really tired and there hasn't been that much talk, and usually I'd stir up the pot ;p
but I have a big day tomorrow so I probably should be responsible for once I guess

so yeah. oh yeah I'm watching u @werelynx @bequerel >-<
I'm really tired and there hasn't been that much talk, and usually I'd stir up the pot ;p
but I have a big day tomorrow so I probably should be responsible for once I guess

so yeah. oh yeah I'm watching u @werelynx @bequerel >-<
@lordalois
Stop watching me creep
@lordalois
Stop watching me creep
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41