Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 148 149
@Winterreise
I don't think the role seer (what I'm going to be calling them for now) posted dyer on @Vivafairy's column. You said you were still waiting on your Action response, as am I, I doubt they got their action yet either, so either they have previously investigated Viva (unlikely we've had two reveals for two nights) or someone is pretending to be them.
@Winterreise
I don't think the role seer (what I'm going to be calling them for now) posted dyer on @Vivafairy's column. You said you were still waiting on your Action response, as am I, I doubt they got their action yet either, so either they have previously investigated Viva (unlikely we've had two reveals for two nights) or someone is pretending to be them.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
I made a couple updates to the spreadsheet, but I'm not feeling very well so I'm going back to bed now.
I made a couple updates to the spreadsheet, but I'm not feeling very well so I'm going back to bed now.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis
Hope you feel better!
@Nerasis
Hope you feel better!
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Witerreise @WithoutBounds
No, it's wrong. I already said - I'm an ability sponge. I don't know what this person means by 'dyer'. Maybe they want to kill me next?
@Witerreise @WithoutBounds
No, it's wrong. I already said - I'm an ability sponge. I don't know what this person means by 'dyer'. Maybe they want to kill me next?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
I get that it's incorrect, I just don't think it was our Werelynx role seer who changed it, most likely mafia or someone else pretending to be them, which is what I was saying in my previous post.
@VivaFariy
I get that it's incorrect, I just don't think it was our Werelynx role seer who changed it, most likely mafia or someone else pretending to be them, which is what I was saying in my previous post.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Oh finally, night is over. I've skimmed over everything, sorry if I missed anything.

@Teddybears

You got roleblocked right after I volunteered to be investigated, hm.

@VivaFariy

I believe dyer isn't a reference to you dying, but to someone who dyes things. -shrug-

@Leremis

I'm thinking cult yeah? It's the only other third party we got, I think, and mafia so far hasn't torn people into tiny pieces.

@ Blue

Blackmailer. Might've silenced lps.

@lpshoper

Hey, you there bud?
Oh finally, night is over. I've skimmed over everything, sorry if I missed anything.

@Teddybears

You got roleblocked right after I volunteered to be investigated, hm.

@VivaFariy

I believe dyer isn't a reference to you dying, but to someone who dyes things. -shrug-

@Leremis

I'm thinking cult yeah? It's the only other third party we got, I think, and mafia so far hasn't torn people into tiny pieces.

@ Blue

Blackmailer. Might've silenced lps.

@lpshoper

Hey, you there bud?
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey

I think you are a cultist and you got bussed by mafia.

All I have to prove my theory is:
a). a gut feeling
b). your fast claim I have metnioned elaier
c). after spreadsheet was deleted there was "<-sorry Journey" next to your name.

This makes me thing that one of mafia member must know you quiet well, they wouldn't address you and apologized if they didnt.

So, Jounrey, who do you know well in this game?
@Journey

I think you are a cultist and you got bussed by mafia.

All I have to prove my theory is:
a). a gut feeling
b). your fast claim I have metnioned elaier
c). after spreadsheet was deleted there was "<-sorry Journey" next to your name.

This makes me thing that one of mafia member must know you quiet well, they wouldn't address you and apologized if they didnt.

So, Jounrey, who do you know well in this game?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
Hey all. Ok I know I messed up yesterday by voting for With and it won't happen again, unless there is a better reason to vote for them. I had planned to change my vote but I got sidetracked and lost track of time. So it seem Lynx was a goon after all and maf at that. Now I am even more sus of @Nerasis for defending them and claiming that he was town. It just seems fishy to me.

@Rangiku
welcome to you worst nightmare. (Only joking)
Hey all. Ok I know I messed up yesterday by voting for With and it won't happen again, unless there is a better reason to vote for them. I had planned to change my vote but I got sidetracked and lost track of time. So it seem Lynx was a goon after all and maf at that. Now I am even more sus of @Nerasis for defending them and claiming that he was town. It just seems fishy to me.

@Rangiku
welcome to you worst nightmare. (Only joking)
@Journey
The issue with the dyer, is not what it means, but what it implies about our role seer.

If they did change it, it likely means they were trying to frame Vivafairy by making it seem she was lying about her ability sponge role. This suggests they have some kind of vendetta against her, because they have no way of knowing her roles at this time.
Should we be able to prove it was them, we could look at who Vivafairy has been trying to lynch, or has been investigating on the thread to try and piece their identity together.

However, if the change was not made by the role seer, it was likely done by the mafia or third party (again). Which means that the seer is being targeted and someone is trying to corrupt their credibility.
@Journey
The issue with the dyer, is not what it means, but what it implies about our role seer.

If they did change it, it likely means they were trying to frame Vivafairy by making it seem she was lying about her ability sponge role. This suggests they have some kind of vendetta against her, because they have no way of knowing her roles at this time.
Should we be able to prove it was them, we could look at who Vivafairy has been trying to lynch, or has been investigating on the thread to try and piece their identity together.

However, if the change was not made by the role seer, it was likely done by the mafia or third party (again). Which means that the seer is being targeted and someone is trying to corrupt their credibility.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Gwendolyn
Let's hope one of our daily hints is about them, it would be good to get a Mod-sponsored look inside their head.
@Gwendolyn
Let's hope one of our daily hints is about them, it would be good to get a Mod-sponsored look inside their head.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 148 149