Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merchant Square Mafia Discussion - END
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 149
[quote name="nsts" date=2016-12-04 05:39:29] Whoever was attacked by mafia tonight, they survived. Which is nice. [/quote] [quote name="Fil" date=2016-12-04 03:02:30] BlueAlphyn885 was killed. [/quote] @nsts ...huh? Did I miss anything?
nsts wrote on 2016-12-04:
Whoever was attacked by mafia tonight, they survived. Which is nice.
Fil wrote on 2016-12-04:

BlueAlphyn885 was killed.

@nsts
...huh? Did I miss anything?
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

I believe that BlueAlphyn was town's or 3rdP's kill.
@StormDreamer

I believe that BlueAlphyn was town's or 3rdP's kill.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts
On what basis? Did I miss anything on Day two?
I haven't caught up with the day two stuff yet. Can you quickly fill me in please? Thanks :)
@nsts
On what basis? Did I miss anything on Day two?
I haven't caught up with the day two stuff yet. Can you quickly fill me in please? Thanks :)
jghAv2V.png
So BlueAlphyn was cult? And either Leremis has a protective ability or someone else was protecting them, or perhaps SK targeted BlueAlphyn while they was blackmailing Leremis? Well, if cult is mafia then BlueAlphyn's removal is a good thing. I'm curious as to what that blackmailer role actually did though.

Also I apologise for not being on a lot. I've been pretty busy lately and I'm trying to get everything sorted for Christmas.
So BlueAlphyn was cult? And either Leremis has a protective ability or someone else was protecting them, or perhaps SK targeted BlueAlphyn while they was blackmailing Leremis? Well, if cult is mafia then BlueAlphyn's removal is a good thing. I'm curious as to what that blackmailer role actually did though.

Also I apologise for not being on a lot. I've been pretty busy lately and I'm trying to get everything sorted for Christmas.
So Werelynx was a goon. I had believed them... it's good we're a mafia down though.
Leremis killed Blue? I didn't realize they had a killing role. Or was Blue at Leremis' house and then killed by another player?
And, the roleblock and the cult being active co-incided. Potentially the cult has roleblocking abilities? Also, why haven't we seen any roleblocks before this? Maybe an inactive player just starting to get more active? (although that got me lynched when I was town in Vampires so that might not be the best thing to go off of)

What's the consequence for the rule violation?
So Werelynx was a goon. I had believed them... it's good we're a mafia down though.
Leremis killed Blue? I didn't realize they had a killing role. Or was Blue at Leremis' house and then killed by another player?
And, the roleblock and the cult being active co-incided. Potentially the cult has roleblocking abilities? Also, why haven't we seen any roleblocks before this? Maybe an inactive player just starting to get more active? (although that got me lynched when I was town in Vampires so that might not be the best thing to go off of)

What's the consequence for the rule violation?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@StormDreamer and @Rangiku (if you want to read the story from my perspective)

A lot has happend Day 2 and it would be best if you could catch up asap as you can. Alright so:

We have left lpshoper be for the time being. Believe they were silenced.
I have found out that Lynch-o-rama has a review history.
I have found the time when Werelynx roles has been added. It turned out that Nerasis has witnesses changes in Were's roles. I have questioned him about it. Some things do not check out in his story.
SilverDragon568 has found out that someone else has added her roles and colors. Both correct.
Following this clue. WithoutBounds, Combtaystic and me have come to conclusion that Namless Spreadsheet Warrior is on our side and provides true informations. We voted to lynch Werelynx.
Gwen has voted on WithoutBounds claming that the colour theory is a cover to draw our attention from scumhunting.
Werelynx turned out to be goon.
After we succesfully lynched Werelynx someone has deleted eveyrthing beside names and statuses on the spreadsheet. Also left "<- sorry Jounrey" next to her name.

Why I don't think BlueAlphyn was mafia kill.
1. There are pelnty of better tragets.
2. I think that Leremis killed Alphyn.
3. Clutist are dropping like flies and it's hard for me to believe that mafia would hit 3rdP again. N1 - Cultist, N2 - Serial Killer, N3 - Cultist again? What are the odds?
@StormDreamer and @Rangiku (if you want to read the story from my perspective)

A lot has happend Day 2 and it would be best if you could catch up asap as you can. Alright so:

We have left lpshoper be for the time being. Believe they were silenced.
I have found out that Lynch-o-rama has a review history.
I have found the time when Werelynx roles has been added. It turned out that Nerasis has witnesses changes in Were's roles. I have questioned him about it. Some things do not check out in his story.
SilverDragon568 has found out that someone else has added her roles and colors. Both correct.
Following this clue. WithoutBounds, Combtaystic and me have come to conclusion that Namless Spreadsheet Warrior is on our side and provides true informations. We voted to lynch Werelynx.
Gwen has voted on WithoutBounds claming that the colour theory is a cover to draw our attention from scumhunting.
Werelynx turned out to be goon.
After we succesfully lynched Werelynx someone has deleted eveyrthing beside names and statuses on the spreadsheet. Also left "<- sorry Jounrey" next to her name.

Why I don't think BlueAlphyn was mafia kill.
1. There are pelnty of better tragets.
2. I think that Leremis killed Alphyn.
3. Clutist are dropping like flies and it's hard for me to believe that mafia would hit 3rdP again. N1 - Cultist, N2 - Serial Killer, N3 - Cultist again? What are the odds?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
Wait why is goon a mafia role
Wait why is goon a mafia role
@Winterreise
*dumps link here*

This only applies if Fil's using the same common rolenames in this setup. Is this a b*stard setup? If so, there's the possibility that modgod's deceiving us using colors and rolenames though. However, if that's the case, I'm going to lynch @Fil. XD
@Winterreise
*dumps link here*

This only applies if Fil's using the same common rolenames in this setup. Is this a b*stard setup? If so, there's the possibility that modgod's deceiving us using colors and rolenames though. However, if that's the case, I'm going to lynch @Fil. XD
jghAv2V.png
@stormdreamer
Ah thanks for the explanation. yeah we should lynch Fil and see what happens

Bringing up a new point:
Going back to my first vision (the one with 7 black cats), do y'all think the cult (3rd party?) count as having malicious roles? Because if it coutns, then we could have killed off 5 (if luckgandor and bluealphyn are from the cult) c:

Also, who put Werelynx's alignment as town? Could you change it to mafia (and why can't I edit it :/)
@stormdreamer
Ah thanks for the explanation. yeah we should lynch Fil and see what happens

Bringing up a new point:
Going back to my first vision (the one with 7 black cats), do y'all think the cult (3rd party?) count as having malicious roles? Because if it coutns, then we could have killed off 5 (if luckgandor and bluealphyn are from the cult) c:

Also, who put Werelynx's alignment as town? Could you change it to mafia (and why can't I edit it :/)
@silvernight104
The spreadsheet seems to be locked, as pointed out by Winterreise, is there any reason for this or was this accidental?
@silvernight104
The spreadsheet seems to be locked, as pointed out by Winterreise, is there any reason for this or was this accidental?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 149