Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 ... 5991 5992
Night 3

Moonwatcher would really rather just sleep.

Twigpaw feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Blaze, No. 1 Crate, and Spottedleaf get into a fight. Spottedleaf triumphantly kills them both.

Funny Valentine zones out while breeding frogs.

The Guardian tells Niko "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

George, Yellow Diamond, Connor, Roswell, and Nick Valentine sleep in shifts.

Garroth, Sam, and Tord sleep in shifts.

June pretends to be friends with Piper Wright to get closer to Scraptrap.

Scanty Daemon sets an explosive off, killing Keith, and RK900.

Panty Anarchy strangles Blue Zircon after engaging in a fist fight.

Astérix creates his own religion.

The Drifter becomes angry and ends up breaking a hole in his shelter.

Vector won't stop talking about his favorite anime. Cagney Carnation calls him a weeb.

Edd severely slices Mr. Hippo with a sword.

Blue Diamond, Felicity, Yellow Zircon, and Maiev Shadowsong tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Cheren's snores scare off animals and other tributes.

@FValentine @TheEnderDraco @dragonlady1803 @Petall @Thornasaur @CreatorHolly @Spottedleaf125 @hikarinomemori @Ravenflare @EmbertheSkywing @ThePhantomWolf @AdminAzure
Night 3

Moonwatcher would really rather just sleep.

Twigpaw feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Blaze, No. 1 Crate, and Spottedleaf get into a fight. Spottedleaf triumphantly kills them both.

Funny Valentine zones out while breeding frogs.

The Guardian tells Niko "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

George, Yellow Diamond, Connor, Roswell, and Nick Valentine sleep in shifts.

Garroth, Sam, and Tord sleep in shifts.

June pretends to be friends with Piper Wright to get closer to Scraptrap.

Scanty Daemon sets an explosive off, killing Keith, and RK900.

Panty Anarchy strangles Blue Zircon after engaging in a fist fight.

Astérix creates his own religion.

The Drifter becomes angry and ends up breaking a hole in his shelter.

Vector won't stop talking about his favorite anime. Cagney Carnation calls him a weeb.

Edd severely slices Mr. Hippo with a sword.

Blue Diamond, Felicity, Yellow Zircon, and Maiev Shadowsong tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Cheren's snores scare off animals and other tributes.

@FValentine @TheEnderDraco @dragonlady1803 @Petall @Thornasaur @CreatorHolly @Spottedleaf125 @hikarinomemori @Ravenflare @EmbertheSkywing @ThePhantomWolf @AdminAzure
Ru6naU3.png
aww poor winter

and shiro too D:
aww poor winter

and shiro too D:
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt][item=salt]
Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt Salt
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Day 4

Roswell cosplays as Cheren for the day.

Connor is tormented by his own thoughts.

Tord tries too hard to be edgy.

June thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

George sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

The Drifter and Sam hunt each other in circles.

Astérix attempts to kill Yellow Diamond. Instead, Yellow Diamond befriends Astérix.

Twigpaw performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but she has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Blue Diamond looks at a photo she took with her friends. She then realizes that half of the people in the photo are dead, however...

Nick Valentine and The Guardian smooch. Yellow Zircon is utterly disgusted.

Niko doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Maiev Shadowsong, Piper Wright, Funny Valentine, and Felicity raid Scraptrap's camp while he is hunting.

Panty Anarchy is back at it again with the white vans!

Cagney Carnation considers being a pacifist. He then decides that it's a stupid idea.

Vector calls Edd a nerd. Edd then calls Vector a dweeb. Spottedleaf says that they're both dorks.

Scanty Daemon is filled with despair.

Garroth wakes up hungover and sharing his bed with Moonwatcher.

Day 4

Roswell cosplays as Cheren for the day.

Connor is tormented by his own thoughts.

Tord tries too hard to be edgy.

June thinks the audience is cowardly for watching instead of being in the games themselves.

George sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

The Drifter and Sam hunt each other in circles.

Astérix attempts to kill Yellow Diamond. Instead, Yellow Diamond befriends Astérix.

Twigpaw performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but she has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Blue Diamond looks at a photo she took with her friends. She then realizes that half of the people in the photo are dead, however...

Nick Valentine and The Guardian smooch. Yellow Zircon is utterly disgusted.

Niko doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Maiev Shadowsong, Piper Wright, Funny Valentine, and Felicity raid Scraptrap's camp while he is hunting.

Panty Anarchy is back at it again with the white vans!

Cagney Carnation considers being a pacifist. He then decides that it's a stupid idea.

Vector calls Edd a nerd. Edd then calls Vector a dweeb. Spottedleaf says that they're both dorks.

Scanty Daemon is filled with despair.

Garroth wakes up hungover and sharing his bed with Moonwatcher.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]The Guardian tells Niko "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."[/quote] Guardian why are you telling this to someone who’s, like, 8
Quote:
Guardian why are you telling this to someone who’s, like, 8
AqaqXxe.png
"Astérix attempts to kill Yellow Diamond. Instead, Yellow Diamond befriends Astérix."

Good going.
"Astérix attempts to kill Yellow Diamond. Instead, Yellow Diamond befriends Astérix."

Good going.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[center][i]6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://image.ibb.co/jsYLZ8/image.png[/img] Blaze District 6 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator/images/a/aa/5AA3D2D0-8839-4BCF-894F-C28A6F7A78C9.png[/img] No. 1 Crate District 3 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/00/a0/01/00a00123825c82c922b29cbf511b2813.png[/img] Keith District 2 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/f4/57/07f457c314ecdd4881867c38bdfb0ff5.gif[/img] RK900 District 7 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Zkf-8dXRAw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] Blue Zircon District 4 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator/images/b/ba/MrHippo.png[/img] Mr. Hippo District 3[/center] @FValentine @TheEnderDraco @dragonlady1803 @Petall @Thornasaur @CreatorHolly @Spottedleaf125 @hikarinomemori @Ravenflare @EmbertheSkywing @ThePhantomWolf @AdminAzure @Grail @iAteYourDonut One of your tributes has fallen. @EgoLobster Same goes for you
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

image.png
Blaze
District 6
5AA3D2D0-8839-4BCF-894F-C28A6F7A78C9.png
No. 1 Crate
District 3
00a00123825c82c922b29cbf511b2813.png
Keith
District 2
07f457c314ecdd4881867c38bdfb0ff5.gif
RK900
District 7
maxresdefault.jpg
Blue Zircon
District 4
MrHippo.png
Mr. Hippo
District 3

@Grail
@iAteYourDonut One of your tributes has fallen.
@EgoLobster Same goes for you
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LucidWhispers" date="2018-07-20 16:56:56" ] [quote]The Guardian tells Niko "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."[/quote] Guardian why are you telling this to someone who’s, like, 8 [/quote] It's never too soon to discuss philosophy in someone's life.
LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-07-20 16:56:56:
Quote:
Guardian why are you telling this to someone who’s, like, 8
It's never too soon to discuss philosophy in someone's life.
Ru6naU3.png
Eeeeyyy I arrived in time to actually watch the game!

Good luck to the rest still in game with me! <3

wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="Grail" date="2018-07-20 17:03:25" ] Eeeeyyy I arrived in time to actually watch the game! Good luck to the rest still in game with me! <3 [/quote] Back atcha m'dude <3
Grail wrote on 2018-07-20 17:03:25:

Back atcha m'dude <3
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 ... 5991 5992