Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | One Night Ultimate Werewolf | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@kirkfan2255: NOOOO! You posted this while I was at DnD at this is the first I've been able to see it! Last one was TONS of fun, sign me the heck up as a sub!
@kirkfan2255: NOOOO! You posted this while I was at DnD at this is the first I've been able to see it! Last one was TONS of fun, sign me the heck up as a sub!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@kirkfan2255

May I spectate?
@kirkfan2255

May I spectate?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@kirkfan2255
It's VivaFariy not VivaFairy
The "i" is after the "r".
@kirkfan2255
It's VivaFariy not VivaFairy
The "i" is after the "r".
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@KathiraNarae
I guess I'll have to host a little more often than 6 months then? XD

@DuskyFlareon
Absolutely ^^

@VivaFariy
My bad ^^ Sometimes I just get letters mixed up. Fixed!
@KathiraNarae
I guess I'll have to host a little more often than 6 months then? XD

@DuskyFlareon
Absolutely ^^

@VivaFariy
My bad ^^ Sometimes I just get letters mixed up. Fixed!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255

Can I spec, please?
@kirkfan2255

Can I spec, please?
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish
Of course~
@SmashedFish
Of course~
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Wind rustles gently through the leaves as the weary traveler wanders through the forest. The path curves and twists according to the river it follows, affording many a marvelous view.

In the distance, a small village appears on the horizon. It is not long before the travelling stranger reaches its outskirts, and a crowd has already gathered as the sun begins to set.

"What is going on?" the traveler asks.

"It is time for the monthly werewolf hunt," replies the village.

@Raya36 @amapup @Druddigon8 @crateshya @Rosetta248 @Mithent @TerribleUsername @Ninjacatblue @Jinkiez @ChaoticKagura

The Night Phase has begun. If you have a Night Action, you may now send it in to me via PM. You will have until 16:30 FR time tomorrow (10/22) to submit it. There will be a brief lockdown period where I send out any information as necessary, and prepare for the day post. Do not post in this thread until you have been pinged again for day start at 17:00 FR.

Please note that there have been some minor clarifications made to the front page that is worth mentioning. They are:

-Voting Rules Addition: If every player has 1 vote, no one dies.
-Role Clarification: If the Doppleganger role is moved from its original player, it does not keep the role the original Doppleganger saw, and instead becomes a Town-aligned role.
Wind rustles gently through the leaves as the weary traveler wanders through the forest. The path curves and twists according to the river it follows, affording many a marvelous view.

In the distance, a small village appears on the horizon. It is not long before the travelling stranger reaches its outskirts, and a crowd has already gathered as the sun begins to set.

"What is going on?" the traveler asks.

"It is time for the monthly werewolf hunt," replies the village.

@Raya36 @amapup @Druddigon8 @crateshya @Rosetta248 @Mithent @TerribleUsername @Ninjacatblue @Jinkiez @ChaoticKagura

The Night Phase has begun. If you have a Night Action, you may now send it in to me via PM. You will have until 16:30 FR time tomorrow (10/22) to submit it. There will be a brief lockdown period where I send out any information as necessary, and prepare for the day post. Do not post in this thread until you have been pinged again for day start at 17:00 FR.

Please note that there have been some minor clarifications made to the front page that is worth mentioning. They are:

-Voting Rules Addition: If every player has 1 vote, no one dies.
-Role Clarification: If the Doppleganger role is moved from its original player, it does not keep the role the original Doppleganger saw, and instead becomes a Town-aligned role.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2

Hey guys, just so you all are aware, my power here has gone out unexpectedly, and I have absolutely no idea when it'll be back (they have the fire department here looking at it, the entire campus has no power). This means that getting messages sent out in the next while for day start will not be happening until I have access to my laptop. If need be, I'll extend the night if power is not back in the next 2-3 hours. I'll let you know if this happens, but for now, assume the day will start as normal.

Hey guys, just so you all are aware, my power here has gone out unexpectedly, and I have absolutely no idea when it'll be back (they have the fire department here looking at it, the entire campus has no power). This means that getting messages sent out in the next while for day start will not be happening until I have access to my laptop. If need be, I'll extend the night if power is not back in the next 2-3 hours. I'll let you know if this happens, but for now, assume the day will start as normal.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
so I guess we are starting now?
so I guess we are starting now?
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
I guess I'll start with a role claim I am/was Troublemaker.
I changed Ninjacatblue and Raya36's cards
I guess I'll start with a role claim I am/was Troublemaker.
I changed Ninjacatblue and Raya36's cards
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18