Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Arcane Bureau of Investigation
@amapup - Awesome!!! Super cool new badge! And yay!!!! 4th place!!!!

1. Color Spectrum
2. Found in Storage
3. Undercover
4. Cryptologist

Thank you so much amapup, Sorulis and everyone else who helped plan and donate! I had a super time! I loved the huge range of puzzles. There really was something new every day! I especially enjoyed hunting for the dragons and finding out what Special Agent Schaffulbaums had to say each day. It took me a while to get it at first but by the end of the week I could pretty much read her strange language as well as English! lol
@amapup - Awesome!!! Super cool new badge! And yay!!!! 4th place!!!!

1. Color Spectrum
2. Found in Storage
3. Undercover
4. Cryptologist

Thank you so much amapup, Sorulis and everyone else who helped plan and donate! I had a super time! I loved the huge range of puzzles. There really was something new every day! I especially enjoyed hunting for the dragons and finding out what Special Agent Schaffulbaums had to say each day. It took me a while to get it at first but by the end of the week I could pretty much read her strange language as well as English! lol
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@amapup Thanks for holding this fun event once again!! I really enjoyed what new puzzles were in store each day!

1) pink parade
2) found in storage
3) color spectrum
4) undercover
5) tradables
6) summoning circle
7) under the sea
8) crystalbound
@amapup Thanks for holding this fun event once again!! I really enjoyed what new puzzles were in store each day!

1) pink parade
2) found in storage
3) color spectrum
4) undercover
5) tradables
6) summoning circle
7) under the sea
8) crystalbound
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@amapup et al, thanks for holding such a spectacular event! Loved the range of puzzles; hopefully we'll see the agents next year!
  1. Combat Training
  2. Summoning Circle
  3. Mage Party
  4. Bird Pun
  5. Found in storage
@amapup et al, thanks for holding such a spectacular event! Loved the range of puzzles; hopefully we'll see the agents next year!
  1. Combat Training
  2. Summoning Circle
  3. Mage Party
  4. Bird Pun
  5. Found in storage
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@amapup

Thanks to everyone who helped plan and run this event! It's been one of my favourite festival scavenger hunts, and I love the variety of puzzles we had to solve!

I would like the Crafted prize please!
@amapup

Thanks to everyone who helped plan and run this event! It's been one of my favourite festival scavenger hunts, and I love the variety of puzzles we had to solve!

I would like the Crafted prize please!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@amapup

Top Agent Katsuokai reporting in! :P Thank you for running this event, as always I've had a great time! I'm already looking forward to the next scavenger hunt.

1. Pink Parade
2. Tradables
3. Undercover
4. Color Spectrum
5. To the Stars
6. Combat Training

@amapup

Top Agent Katsuokai reporting in! :P Thank you for running this event, as always I've had a great time! I'm already looking forward to the next scavenger hunt.

1. Pink Parade
2. Tradables
3. Undercover
4. Color Spectrum
5. To the Stars
6. Combat Training

69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@amapup

Thanks for running this event! It was a lot of fun (even though I was too busy to participate during the second week).

1. To the Stars
2. Crystalbound
3. Summoning Circle
@amapup

Thanks for running this event! It was a lot of fun (even though I was too busy to participate during the second week).

1. To the Stars
2. Crystalbound
3. Summoning Circle
gU2ykYl.png
@amapup

I still made it into the top ten even though I wasn't able to finish?! Cassie will be so pleased to hear the news her research wasn't in vain! ^_^

1. Tradeables
2. Bird Pun
@amapup

I still made it into the top ten even though I wasn't able to finish?! Cassie will be so pleased to hear the news her research wasn't in vain! ^_^

1. Tradeables
2. Bird Pun
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@amapup
Eep sorry for being late, I lost the ping

1. Cryptologist
2. Undercover
3. Color Spectrum
4. To the Stars
5. Pink Parade
6. Moonlight Sonata
7.Under the Sea