Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Arcane Bureau of Investigation
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
^
^
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
Congrats to Stanzascale for winning today's daily prize!
Congrats to Stanzascale for winning today's daily prize!
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Random Encounter[/size][/b][/u][/center] [size=1]@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae @Stormdreamer[/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/center] As Schaffulbaums turns the corner, a piece of paper drops from her arms. Shrugging, you pick it up and read it. And stare, because it’s not really… making any sense? Is that a [b]16[/b] in the bottom right corner? What?? [quote][center]All those who meet me in the break room after solving this code can have some coffee! Hurry, because the coffee’s only going to be there [b]from (10)[size=1]16[/size] (20)[size=1]16[/size] (0F)[size=1]16[/size] to (10)[size=1]16[/size] (23)[size=1]16[/size] (18)[size=1]16[/size]![/b] [/center][/quote]
Random Encounter

@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae @Stormdreamer

25119988p.png

As Schaffulbaums turns the corner, a piece of paper drops from her arms. Shrugging, you pick it up and read it. And stare, because it’s not really… making any sense? Is that a 16 in the bottom right corner? What??

Quote:
All those who meet me in the break room after solving this code can have some coffee! Hurry, because the coffee’s only going to be there from (10)16 (20)16 (0F)16 to (10)16 (23)16 (18)16!
Thanks to Kvon, bellzan, Charliex8, Syncogon, and clarax for stopping by for coffee!
Thanks to Kvon, bellzan, Charliex8, Syncogon, and clarax for stopping by for coffee!
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae @Stormdreamer [font=OCR A Std][b]Missions #19 and #20[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Mission #20 Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/238151/23815082p.png[/img][/center] You find Agent Copper packing a bag of supplies, preparing to return to the field. “Thank you so much for your assistance yesterday, it proved absolutely invaluable. After further interrogating the nocturne she finally broke down and admitted that she’d seen a small hoard of pink aliens headed for a deeper part of the woods. There have been rumors of a cave system back there, and I plan on returning to investigate further.” He gazes at the water bottle in his claw for a long moment. “I still don’t understand why that nocturne was so insistent on ‘protecting’ them…” [quote=Mission 19][center]”The only item I’m missing is a good [b]light source[/b] to take with me. I think something [b]red[/b] would work best for the caves. Can you help me find one?” [b]Find the item.[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Mission 20][center]”Agent Mulberry has still not returned from the field. I fear his enthusiasm in these matters may have gotten the best of him once again. The last transmission we received from him had some garbled voices in the background. The sound techs couldn’t make sense of it, but maybe you have some ideas? Something about it seems [b]backwards[/b]...” "sfiib yvuliv gsv yrt krmp urmwh rg dv nfhg mlg tl yzxp dv xzm'g tl yzxp" [b]Decode the message.[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae @Stormdreamer

Missions #19 and #20
Rollover: 1 Day
Mission #20 Daily Prize Mission!

23815082p.png

You find Agent Copper packing a bag of supplies, preparing to return to the field. “Thank you so much for your assistance yesterday, it proved absolutely invaluable. After further interrogating the nocturne she finally broke down and admitted that she’d seen a small hoard of pink aliens headed for a deeper part of the woods. There have been rumors of a cave system back there, and I plan on returning to investigate further.” He gazes at the water bottle in his claw for a long moment. “I still don’t understand why that nocturne was so insistent on ‘protecting’ them…”
Mission 19 wrote:
”The only item I’m missing is a good light source to take with me. I think something red would work best for the caves. Can you help me find one?”

Find the item.
Mission 20 wrote:
”Agent Mulberry has still not returned from the field. I fear his enthusiasm in these matters may have gotten the best of him once again. The last transmission we received from him had some garbled voices in the background. The sound techs couldn’t make sense of it, but maybe you have some ideas? Something about it seems backwards...”

"sfiib yvuliv gsv yrt krmp urmwh rg

dv nfhg mlg tl yzxp dv xzm'g tl yzxp"

Decode the message.
A hint has been added to #20.
A hint has been added to #20.
Congrats to MaeveAvrae for winning today's daily prize!
Congrats to MaeveAvrae for winning today's daily prize!
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae @Stormdreamer [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #21[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/135643/13564252p.png[/img][/center] “We’ve been able to track Agent Mulberry down to a cave system below the Crystalspine Reaches.” Agent Corine begins. She shifts some papers over and picks up a pencil. Using it as a baton, she waves at a board of four different pictures on the wall. “Our agents scouted the area and found these four paths. We don’t have enough manpower to send everyone down there, especially given how it’s a possibility that aliens are there and we could be ambushed. Luckily Cop brought some sonar equipment with him so we at least have an idea of what's ahead. [b]Will you go and scout the areas for us?[/b]” [quote] [center][b]1.)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NgJxh0j.png[/img] [b]2.)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/e4LQSC0.png[/img] [b]3.)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/IQYwfQg.png[/img] [b]4.)[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1fxfTxm.png[/img] [b]Scout the caves![/b] Only two puzzles are required to complete today's mission. However, each additional maze will net extra tickets.[/center][/quote]
Mission Alert

Mission #21
Rollover: 1 Day
Daily Prize Mission!

13564252p.png

“We’ve been able to track Agent Mulberry down to a cave system below the Crystalspine Reaches.” Agent Corine begins. She shifts some papers over and picks up a pencil. Using it as a baton, she waves at a board of four different pictures on the wall. “Our agents scouted the area and found these four paths. We don’t have enough manpower to send everyone down there, especially given how it’s a possibility that aliens are there and we could be ambushed. Luckily Cop brought some sonar equipment with him so we at least have an idea of what's ahead. Will you go and scout the areas for us?
Quote:
1.)
NgJxh0j.png
2.)
e4LQSC0.png
3.)
IQYwfQg.png
4.)
1fxfTxm.png

Scout the caves!

Only two puzzles are required to complete today's mission. However, each additional maze will net extra tickets.
^
^
Congrats to MeveAvrae for winning today's daily prize!
Congrats to MeveAvrae for winning today's daily prize!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17