Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Arcane Bureau of Investigation
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #13 and #14[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Mission #14 Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/136472/13647194p.png[/img] You find Schaffulbaums standing amongst a row of four rubber ducks. Agent Mulberry is by her side, sifting through a large box of parchment. After patiently waiting for the fae to notice you, you decide to get her attention. “Oh, I didn’t see you there! Thanks!” The fae hums. “So after solving the map, it took us a while to figure out what function a rubber duck could have. Thankfully the Arcanist’s personal assistants knew exactly what we were looking for.” Mulberry’s cloud chaser imitated one one of the assistant, nodding it’s head and making a series of clicks and whistles that translated to ‘Oh yeah, the Arcanist has a whole collection of magical ducks!’ Schaffulbaum’s nose scrunches up. “Except he has more than one duck with a star on it.” “And this documentation is terrible,” Mulberry pipes up, lifting his head from the box. His nose is smudged with ink. “We don’t know which duck does what, or where the ducks came from. I’ve been doing my best to compile what information I can...” A scroll is shoved into your face. “Here’s what we know about the ducks. If you lose it, we’ll have more. The transmissions that SpaceDad sent through the portal might also help. Now get to it, recruit!” [quote=Mission 13] [LIST] [*]There is a pink duck, a blue duck, an obsidian duck, and a psychedelic duck. [*]One duck is of extraterrestrial origin, one was found in a meteor crater, one is the product of a failed experiment, and one was made in the Blacksand Annex. [*]One duck manipulates gravity, one has a strong magnetic field, one generates a star map, and one is radioactive. [*]The psychedelic duck is of extraterrestrial origin. [*]Of the duck from the Blacksand Annex and the duck with a strong magnetic field, one is pink and the other is obsidian. [*]The obsidian duck is either the duck that generates a star map or the duck from the Blacksand Annex. [*]The pink duck is not the failed experiment. [*]The blue duck controls gravity. [/LIST] [center][b]Figure out each duck’s abilities and where it came from![/b][/center] [/quote] [quote=Mission #14][center][b]Which duck needs to be used to save the Arcanist?[/b][/center][/quote] [quote]As you sit there racking your brain for the answer, a mug of pink liquid is shoved in your face. Blinking, you see Schaffulbaums peering at you. “Are you still having trouble? I can draft up a hint if you [b]get me some ink[/b]. We ran out yesterday and we’ve mostly been making due with some mulberry paint.” [b]Get Agent Schaffulbaums some ink for a clue![/b][/quote]
Mission Alert
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax

Mission #13 and #14
Rollover: 1 Day
Mission #14 Daily Prize Mission!

25119988p.png13647194p.png

You find Schaffulbaums standing amongst a row of four rubber ducks. Agent Mulberry is by her side, sifting through a large box of parchment. After patiently waiting for the fae to notice you, you decide to get her attention.
“Oh, I didn’t see you there! Thanks!” The fae hums. “So after solving the map, it took us a while to figure out what function a rubber duck could have. Thankfully the Arcanist’s personal assistants knew exactly what we were looking for.” Mulberry’s cloud chaser imitated one one of the assistant, nodding it’s head and making a series of clicks and whistles that translated to ‘Oh yeah, the Arcanist has a whole collection of magical ducks!’ Schaffulbaum’s nose scrunches up. “Except he has more than one duck with a star on it.”
“And this documentation is terrible,” Mulberry pipes up, lifting his head from the box. His nose is smudged with ink. “We don’t know which duck does what, or where the ducks came from. I’ve been doing my best to compile what information I can...”
A scroll is shoved into your face. “Here’s what we know about the ducks. If you lose it, we’ll have more. The transmissions that SpaceDad sent through the portal might also help. Now get to it, recruit!”
Mission 13 wrote:
  • There is a pink duck, a blue duck, an obsidian duck, and a psychedelic duck.
  • One duck is of extraterrestrial origin, one was found in a meteor crater, one is the product of a failed experiment, and one was made in the Blacksand Annex.
  • One duck manipulates gravity, one has a strong magnetic field, one generates a star map, and one is radioactive.
  • The psychedelic duck is of extraterrestrial origin.
  • Of the duck from the Blacksand Annex and the duck with a strong magnetic field, one is pink and the other is obsidian.
  • The obsidian duck is either the duck that generates a star map or the duck from the Blacksand Annex.
  • The pink duck is not the failed experiment.
  • The blue duck controls gravity.
Figure out each duck’s abilities and where it came from!
Mission #14 wrote:
Which duck needs to be used to save the Arcanist?
Quote:
As you sit there racking your brain for the answer, a mug of pink liquid is shoved in your face. Blinking, you see Schaffulbaums peering at you.
“Are you still having trouble? I can draft up a hint if you get me some ink. We ran out yesterday and we’ve mostly been making due with some mulberry paint.”

Get Agent Schaffulbaums some ink for a clue!
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@amapup

hello, I'd like to be added to the pinglist please. Glad to see things are running smoothly~
@amapup

hello, I'd like to be added to the pinglist please. Glad to see things are running smoothly~
~9 hours ahead of FR time! They/he~

The appearance of Aberration dragons made me rise from my yearlong hibernation

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifNew to Shadow! -Playing irregularly since 2015-
[center][size=6][u][b][color = 1113445]Random Encounter![/b][/u][/size] [size=1]@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=160695&tab=dragon&did=25119988][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/url] [color = 113445]Schaffulbaums pokes her head into the room and slips a sheet of paper in. [quote][center][color = 113445] "I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty [b]colorful[/b] today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who [b]alerts me to when the timer goes off at This Blue (Hexcode: 113445)[/b] gets a prize! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/33e96b32d5642f1842eae87c58f76096.png[/img] [center][b][color=113445]Message me once the time is up![/b][/color][center][/quote]
Random Encounter!

@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae

25119988p.png

Schaffulbaums pokes her head into the room and slips a sheet of paper in.
Quote:
"I have to run out to do errands, but I'm feeling pretty colorful today, so I left a timer on the bookshelf over there. The first one who alerts me to when the timer goes off at This Blue (Hexcode: 113445) gets a prize!

33e96b32d5642f1842eae87c58f76096.png

Message me once the time is up!
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
Congratz to RavenWolf for winning this Random Encounter!
Congratz to RavenWolf for winning this Random Encounter!
^
^
Congrats to Katsuokai for winning today's daily prize!
Congrats to Katsuokai for winning today's daily prize!
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae

Due to extenuating circumstances tomorrow's rollover will be at 7:00 FRT. Thanks!

Due to extenuating circumstances tomorrow's rollover will be at 7:00 FRT. Thanks!
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae All of the agents gather around the portal in anticipation. Gershwin carefully aims and tosses the rubber duck into the swirling vortex. It bobbles for a moment, half in and half out. Then great arcing bolts emanate from around the portal, and the Arcanist’s relic shoots out of the portal. The statue violently vibrates, emitting a soft pink glow and BAM! the Arcanist appears. Some of the agents leap out of the way to avoid his massive bulk. “I knew I could count on my loyal agents to rescue me!” he cries. “After all that time in the other dimension, I think I’ve finally discovered how to reverse the orb’s effects! ...Where is the orb?” Some faes cautiously bring the orb over, their frills fluttering nervously. “Are you sure about this Spacedad? Remember last time - “ “85% positive!” the deity chimes, swiping the orb before anyone can stop him. “Now if I reverse the Law of Anti-Gravitational Attraction…” Strong black wisps begin receding into the orb, and the darkness disappears from the farthest reaches of Sornieth. “It’s working,” one of the dragons breathes. Slowly the chaos and destruction is lifted from the rest of the land, and soon the Starfall Isles remains the only place affected by the orb’s dark powers. “And now for the last bit -” But the Arcanist is cut off as he is suddenly overwhelmed by a swarm of pink aliens. It doesn’t take long to disperse the attackers, the creatures vanishing as soon as they came. “That was strange,” the Arcanist muses, before realizing the orb is no longer in his claws. The agents erupt in a flurry of motion as the pink deity begins murmuring enchantments. “I can defend against the most damaging effects of the orb for now, but I need you agents to bring it back for me!” [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #15[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/136472/13647194p.png[/img][/center] Agent Mulberry approaches you, his eyes shining with excitement. “We were able to recover a strange substance left behind by the aliens. Maybe if we can figure out what it is we can identify where they came from!” The cloud chaser drops a small plastic bag with the sample in your claw. “Do you think you can help?” [quote][center][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/i35ldv.png[/img] [b]Identify the substance[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert

All of the agents gather around the portal in anticipation. Gershwin carefully aims and tosses the rubber duck into the swirling vortex. It bobbles for a moment, half in and half out. Then great arcing bolts emanate from around the portal, and the Arcanist’s relic shoots out of the portal. The statue violently vibrates, emitting a soft pink glow and BAM! the Arcanist appears. Some of the agents leap out of the way to avoid his massive bulk.

“I knew I could count on my loyal agents to rescue me!” he cries. “After all that time in the other dimension, I think I’ve finally discovered how to reverse the orb’s effects! ...Where is the orb?”

Some faes cautiously bring the orb over, their frills fluttering nervously. “Are you sure about this Spacedad? Remember last time - “

“85% positive!” the deity chimes, swiping the orb before anyone can stop him. “Now if I reverse the Law of Anti-Gravitational Attraction…”

Strong black wisps begin receding into the orb, and the darkness disappears from the farthest reaches of Sornieth. “It’s working,” one of the dragons breathes. Slowly the chaos and destruction is lifted from the rest of the land, and soon the Starfall Isles remains the only place affected by the orb’s dark powers.

“And now for the last bit -” But the Arcanist is cut off as he is suddenly overwhelmed by a swarm of pink aliens. It doesn’t take long to disperse the attackers, the creatures vanishing as soon as they came. “That was strange,” the Arcanist muses, before realizing the orb is no longer in his claws.

The agents erupt in a flurry of motion as the pink deity begins murmuring enchantments. “I can defend against the most damaging effects of the orb for now, but I need you agents to bring it back for me!”

Mission #15
Rollover: 1 Day
Daily Prize Mission!

13647194p.png

Agent Mulberry approaches you, his eyes shining with excitement. “We were able to recover a strange substance left behind by the aliens. Maybe if we can figure out what it is we can identify where they came from!” The cloud chaser drops a small plastic bag with the sample in your claw. “Do you think you can help?”
Quote:
i35ldv.png

Identify the substance
^
^
Congrats to Kvon for winning today's daily prize!

All submissions should be entered up to this point. Thanks for your patience!
Congrats to Kvon for winning today's daily prize!

All submissions should be entered up to this point. Thanks for your patience!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17