Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188
@BlueAlphyn885 I was just makin a little light fluff while people keep coming around. It would too :)
@BlueAlphyn885 I was just makin a little light fluff while people keep coming around. It would too :)
Oh no, @SeaGodling I think under that catagory you would find me suspicious. I will rarely post as I am busy out of FR, and don't have a life because of my extracurricular actives as well as school.
Oh no, @SeaGodling I think under that catagory you would find me suspicious. I will rarely post as I am busy out of FR, and don't have a life because of my extracurricular actives as well as school.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@SeaGodling @Ghostray

Same.. ^^;;
@SeaGodling @Ghostray

Same.. ^^;;
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
[quote name="@Ghostray" date=2016-09-07 16:48:13] Oh no, @ SeaGodling I think under that catagory you would find me suspicious. I will rarely post as I am busy out of FR, and don't have a life because of my extracurricular actives as well as school. [/quote] [quote name="@Raya36" date=2016-09-07 17:00:54] @ SeaGodling @ Ghostray Same.. ^^;; [/quote] Well I can totally understand to and relate to not having a bunch of free time, in my experience I have learned that mafia games do require a certain degree of dedication/dedicated time. I won't be on you guys like crazy if you aren't here, but I'm going to expect you two to be engaged and productive when you are here. Capiche?
@Ghostray wrote on 2016-09-07:
Oh no, @ SeaGodling I think under that catagory you would find me suspicious. I will rarely post as I am busy out of FR, and don't have a life because of my extracurricular actives as well as school.
@Raya36 wrote on 2016-09-07:
@ SeaGodling @ Ghostray

Same.. ^^;;

Well I can totally understand to and relate to not having a bunch of free time, in my experience I have learned that mafia games do require a certain degree of dedication/dedicated time. I won't be on you guys like crazy if you aren't here, but I'm going to expect you two to be engaged and productive when you are here. Capiche?
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885
Aye aye captain!
@BlueAlphyn885
Aye aye captain!
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray @BlueAlphyn885
I'm the captain here!
@Ghostray @BlueAlphyn885
I'm the captain here!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing @BlueAlphyn885
Hm, then that would make blue general? Sorry captain Bliz!
@Blizzardwing @BlueAlphyn885
Hm, then that would make blue general? Sorry captain Bliz!
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray
Blue is a solider. You're my Sargent
@Ghostray
Blue is a solider. You're my Sargent
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="@Blizzardwing" date=2016-09-07 17:15:14] @ Ghostray @ BlueAlphyn885 I'm the captain here! [/quote] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCpUjERoMKI I jest, of course, but the opportunity for movie references was there.
@Blizzardwing wrote on 2016-09-07:
@ Ghostray @ BlueAlphyn885
I'm the captain here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCpUjERoMKI

I jest, of course, but the opportunity for movie references was there.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885
A+ movie clip
@BlueAlphyn885
A+ movie clip
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188