Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188
1. Nicknames? Timezone, and other mafias you're currently in?
Firefly, she/her FR+3
Pokemon, Zootopia and Vampire.
Zootopia may or may not be over for me depending on what happens with the cookie I ate...

2. What is your personal meta?
Still not really sure on this one, but I do like to contribute. I'm getting better at that, so yay!

3. What do you think about D1 lynches?
They can definitely be a good thing.

4. Who do you find the scummiest? What player personalitys ping you off?
The inactives, they're hard to read and as such I can't help but to question them.

5. Know anyone?
Most people here actually. HEY EVERYONE!

1. Nicknames? Timezone, and other mafias you're currently in?
Firefly, she/her FR+3
Pokemon, Zootopia and Vampire.
Zootopia may or may not be over for me depending on what happens with the cookie I ate...

2. What is your personal meta?
Still not really sure on this one, but I do like to contribute. I'm getting better at that, so yay!

3. What do you think about D1 lynches?
They can definitely be a good thing.

4. Who do you find the scummiest? What player personalitys ping you off?
The inactives, they're hard to read and as such I can't help but to question them.

5. Know anyone?
Most people here actually. HEY EVERYONE!

@BlueAlphyn885

Permission granted, Solider
@BlueAlphyn885

tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Might as well answer this one too

1.Introduce yourself! Include name, preferred pronouns, etc.
I'm Raya36 but I go by Raya or Ray. I go by she/her pronouns. I'm a Canadian skier and archer and also enjoy badminton. I speak English mainly (obviously) and French.

2.What time zone are you in? What times do you expect to be most active?
7 hiurs behind fr time. I'll be on as much as possible. I do work and have school so I have a pretty busy schedule.

3.What type of players do you find most suspicious, and why?
First time playing so I guess I'll figure this one out as I play.

4.Are you happy with the role you got?
Seems interesting so yes.

5.What's your meta? (meta = playstyle)
Not sure yet where I haven't played before but I feel like I'll be more on the aggressive side.

6.If you could describe the front door of your house as any type of fruit, what would it be?
A coconut is the closest I guess. It's basically your average grey door.

7. Optional crumbing space.
Might as well answer this one too

1.Introduce yourself! Include name, preferred pronouns, etc.
I'm Raya36 but I go by Raya or Ray. I go by she/her pronouns. I'm a Canadian skier and archer and also enjoy badminton. I speak English mainly (obviously) and French.

2.What time zone are you in? What times do you expect to be most active?
7 hiurs behind fr time. I'll be on as much as possible. I do work and have school so I have a pretty busy schedule.

3.What type of players do you find most suspicious, and why?
First time playing so I guess I'll figure this one out as I play.

4.Are you happy with the role you got?
Seems interesting so yes.

5.What's your meta? (meta = playstyle)
Not sure yet where I haven't played before but I feel like I'll be more on the aggressive side.

6.If you could describe the front door of your house as any type of fruit, what would it be?
A coconut is the closest I guess. It's basically your average grey door.

7. Optional crumbing space.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
[quote name="@Blizzardwing" date=2016-09-07 15:41:43] @ BlueAlphyn885 Permission granted, Solider [/quote] YES SIR AND/OR MADAM. I WILL DO MY BEST TO FULFILL MY DUTY AS A LOYAL SOLIDER. [s](I actually have a really funny story about an identical typo)[/s]
@Blizzardwing wrote on 2016-09-07:
@ BlueAlphyn885

YES SIR AND/OR MADAM. I WILL DO MY BEST TO FULFILL MY DUTY AS A LOYAL SOLIDER.

(I actually have a really funny story about an identical typo)
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@luxmold

What? It's true. Vocal people and experienced players tend to die first. But if they're mafia, they can talk all they want without worry.
@luxmold

What? It's true. Vocal people and experienced players tend to die first. But if they're mafia, they can talk all they want without worry.
@Luxmold [quote]I suppose? I just love [i]power roles[/i] in general[/quote] Oh? A power role you say? @BlueAlphyn885 [quote]Im the Kool-Aid man[/quote] are you telling me you will be using kool aid to cover a crime ;) Also watch @Raya36 as she is new, and newbies have been Mafia before so don't rule her out

@Luxmold
Quote:
I suppose? I just love power roles in general
Oh? A power role you say?

@BlueAlphyn885
Quote:
Im the Kool-Aid man
are you telling me you will be using kool aid to cover a crime ;)

Also watch @Raya36 as she is new, and newbies have been Mafia before so don't rule her out
@anika
I'll remember you said that then ^.^

I'm just so salty right now. I'm just gonna kept blasting hamilton and do my homework
@anika
I'll remember you said that then ^.^

I'm just so salty right now. I'm just gonna kept blasting hamilton and do my homework
@RavenWolf
It's a role madness game, so everyone's got a power role.
@RavenWolf
It's a role madness game, so everyone's got a power role.
@ BlueAlphyn885 [quote]Im the Kool-Aid man[/quote] are you telling me you will be using kool aid to cover a crime ;) @Ravenwolf NO BUT THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ABILITY. Nah, that's just me being ridiculous as usual, it really has nothing to do with my role.

@ BlueAlphyn885
Quote:
Im the Kool-Aid man
are you telling me you will be using kool aid to cover a crime ;)

@Ravenwolf NO BUT THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ABILITY. Nah, that's just me being ridiculous as usual, it really has nothing to do with my role.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
I'm Seagodling, she her or they them.
I'm FRT but most active around 8-11 PM FRT
I find people that try to lead suspicious as well as those who barely meet post req.
I'm fairly happy with my role,
I think towns best chance is via lynching, but on the same hand they can bite themselves in the *** hardcore with it.

Avacado. It's green.

I'm Seagodling, she her or they them.
I'm FRT but most active around 8-11 PM FRT
I find people that try to lead suspicious as well as those who barely meet post req.
I'm fairly happy with my role,
I think towns best chance is via lynching, but on the same hand they can bite themselves in the *** hardcore with it.

Avacado. It's green.

MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188