Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | We Aren't Finished~Discussion (End)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
@LittleFirefly

I had to protect them from you and the zombies. No way would any zombie turn my kittens. It was good times though :)

@Fil
Mafia won
@LittleFirefly

I had to protect them from you and the zombies. No way would any zombie turn my kittens. It was good times though :)

@Fil
Mafia won
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@LittleFirefly @Ghostray @SilverDragon568 @AWB @Vrykolakas @Gwendolyn @xspideray @WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter @Frayxing @FusionKnight @SmolPeridot @nsts @anika @Fil @Raya36 @luxmold @SeaGodling @KanayaChopin @BlueAlphyn885 @morierrrty @Nerasis @StormDreamer

Sorry to disturb you after this is over, but I have a request from you all. Could you perhaps give me feedback on this game? I'm really worried about how this all worked and I know i made mistakes and messed up a lot during this. I have an idea for the next game in the Afterlife series but it only will work the way it is as a b*stard game. I am going to be less b*stardly then what this game turned out to be, but I'm worried that no one will want to play it since i messed up so badly with this one. I'd really rather not have to change the whole game, but i probably will have to because of how this one turned out. Sorry, I'm kind of over explaining here.
@LittleFirefly @Ghostray @SilverDragon568 @AWB @Vrykolakas @Gwendolyn @xspideray @WolfSong @LordAlois @Craneoflores @Kapara @SilverWinter @Frayxing @FusionKnight @SmolPeridot @nsts @anika @Fil @Raya36 @luxmold @SeaGodling @KanayaChopin @BlueAlphyn885 @morierrrty @Nerasis @StormDreamer

Sorry to disturb you after this is over, but I have a request from you all. Could you perhaps give me feedback on this game? I'm really worried about how this all worked and I know i made mistakes and messed up a lot during this. I have an idea for the next game in the Afterlife series but it only will work the way it is as a b*stard game. I am going to be less b*stardly then what this game turned out to be, but I'm worried that no one will want to play it since i messed up so badly with this one. I'd really rather not have to change the whole game, but i probably will have to because of how this one turned out. Sorry, I'm kind of over explaining here.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing What do you mean messed up? This game was AWESOME!
@Blizzardwing What do you mean messed up? This game was AWESOME!
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@SilverDragon568
I was really b*stardy throughout this. I'm glad you feel that way about the game though.
@SilverDragon568
I was really b*stardy throughout this. I'm glad you feel that way about the game though.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
This game was awesome and fun to play
@Blizzardwing
This game was awesome and fun to play
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Blizzardwing
I enjoyed it, it was fun! :D
@Blizzardwing
I enjoyed it, it was fun! :D
@Blizzardwing

I thought it was good! I've never played a game this b*stard game this intense or b*stardly before, so I really can't give too much feedback on that, but other than that I liked it!
@Blizzardwing

I thought it was good! I've never played a game this b*stard game this intense or b*stardly before, so I really can't give too much feedback on that, but other than that I liked it!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Blizzardwing It was fun! I'd certainly play it again!
As for the advice part, idk...? I'm still (sort of) fresh into the world of mafia, so I don't really have guidelines about what's good or bad?

@Blizzardwing It was fun! I'd certainly play it again!
As for the advice part, idk...? I'm still (sort of) fresh into the world of mafia, so I don't really have guidelines about what's good or bad?

jghAv2V.png
@Blizzardwing
@Blizzardwing
Gdi mobile pls

*clears throat* anyways, I think all-in-all it was a good game. Some aspects of it were rather upsetting like the impromptu lynch-immunity. Also lol, if you're gonna color things, please try to keep them the same. Makes it easier on those of us that like to figure out people's alignments.
Gdi mobile pls

*clears throat* anyways, I think all-in-all it was a good game. Some aspects of it were rather upsetting like the impromptu lynch-immunity. Also lol, if you're gonna color things, please try to keep them the same. Makes it easier on those of us that like to figure out people's alignments.
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188