Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | BM3: The Film Noir | FINISHED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@kirkfan2255
I've been in three and am currently in two more, is it possibly for me to join? One of those past ones was never completed and another I died the first night.
@kirkfan2255
I've been in three and am currently in two more, is it possibly for me to join? One of those past ones was never completed and another I died the first night.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@kirkfan2255
Id like to sign up please!
@kirkfan2255
Id like to sign up please!
4S6aFRg.jpg
@kirkfan2255: Think I'll sign up for this one!
@kirkfan2255: Think I'll sign up for this one!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@kirkfan2255

While I'm not a beginner, I'm still not very good at mafia, maybe this will help. I don't know how many games I've played but does it count if I've modded some? I've modded four and participated in 3 rp mafias (I was inactive in two of these however), 4 non-rp that I can think of...
@kirkfan2255

While I'm not a beginner, I'm still not very good at mafia, maybe this will help. I don't know how many games I've played but does it count if I've modded some? I've modded four and participated in 3 rp mafias (I was inactive in two of these however), 4 non-rp that I can think of...
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@kirkfan2255
Spec lolol
Too many maf games for me
@kirkfan2255
Spec lolol
Too many maf games for me
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@kirkfan2255

I'll spectate!
@kirkfan2255

I'll spectate!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@kirkfan2255
Put me down as spectator, please!
@kirkfan2255
Put me down as spectator, please!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@kirkfan2255

I'd like to spec :D
@kirkfan2255

I'd like to spec :D
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
Sorry for the delay, posted this at 4am my time while at work and my laptop died while trying to respond to folks.

@Stormdreamer
I'm counting it as 10 completed games, where some faction achieved their wincon at the end (so incomplete games that ended due to mod would not count). So you're eligible for sub position :)

@AnonEclipse @Raya36 @Fil @karatek @KathiraNarae
Added to the playerlist!

@Bequerel @Kapara @Nerasis @LordAlois @Kalideoscope @wbq
Added to the spectator list!

@Werelynx
I'm counting non-RP games, and modding is not necessarily the same as playing. You know your games better than me, so feel free to go check through the IMH Finished Games tab and let me know if you're able :)
Sorry for the delay, posted this at 4am my time while at work and my laptop died while trying to respond to folks.

@Stormdreamer
I'm counting it as 10 completed games, where some faction achieved their wincon at the end (so incomplete games that ended due to mod would not count). So you're eligible for sub position :)

@AnonEclipse @Raya36 @Fil @karatek @KathiraNarae
Added to the playerlist!

@Bequerel @Kapara @Nerasis @LordAlois @Kalideoscope @wbq
Added to the spectator list!

@Werelynx
I'm counting non-RP games, and modding is not necessarily the same as playing. You know your games better than me, so feel free to go check through the IMH Finished Games tab and let me know if you're able :)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255
following the trope of games so far, if whenever the next one is getting discussed I'd like to be thrown out as a mafia advisor
@kirkfan2255
following the trope of games so far, if whenever the next one is getting discussed I'd like to be thrown out as a mafia advisor
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68