Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | BM3: The Film Noir | FINISHED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
Lovely to see you all~! I recognize a few faces from around the site, so that's neat

Does anyone know if we need to fill out a questionaire? I've seen it in my previous game, but I'm not sure if we *need* to do it here. I probably should have asked earlier, but it only just now crossed my mind.
Lovely to see you all~! I recognize a few faces from around the site, so that's neat

Does anyone know if we need to fill out a questionaire? I've seen it in my previous game, but I'm not sure if we *need* to do it here. I probably should have asked earlier, but it only just now crossed my mind.
banner_grimm.png
@Craneoflores @Rocnix Beat me to the punch. I assume we'll be doing some type of survey -it seems better than the random vote. Then again, I'm unfamiliar with the latter even if I've read about it.
@Craneoflores @Rocnix Beat me to the punch. I assume we'll be doing some type of survey -it seems better than the random vote. Then again, I'm unfamiliar with the latter even if I've read about it.
banner_grimm.png
I've never done a survey, and I've participated in a random vote exactly once, so my experience is low either way. In other words, either sounds good! What questions would the survey include?
I've never done a survey, and I've participated in a random vote exactly once, so my experience is low either way. In other words, either sounds good! What questions would the survey include?
Do you want me to write up one right now? I've filled out a few, so I think I could make some good questions? But Idk, maybe we could work together to make one because I'm sure I'll leave something out
Do you want me to write up one right now? I've filled out a few, so I think I could make some good questions? But Idk, maybe we could work together to make one because I'm sure I'll leave something out
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
Hello everybody!
I think that questionaire is good starting point. But I have never done the random vote thing and it looks interesting. May even get better results than calmly written survey answers.
Hello everybody!
I think that questionaire is good starting point. But I have never done the random vote thing and it looks interesting. May even get better results than calmly written survey answers.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
Well the problem with random vote is that it's very low pressure, since people tend to not be invested in lynching a random vote. Of course, we could always do both...
Well the problem with random vote is that it's very low pressure, since people tend to not be invested in lynching a random vote. Of course, we could always do both...
Hey all! Good to have you on board!

I'm Ambrose, your town adviser. I'm currently at work so I wont be around for a few hours- This will be true for most of the weekend- But please ping me with any questions or concerns while we scumhunt together! I'm here to offer advice and give pointers while the game progressed.

A questionnaire is a good starting point for introductions and discussion, so long as you're aware that anyone can make it (and also lie on it) ;)
Hey all! Good to have you on board!

I'm Ambrose, your town adviser. I'm currently at work so I wont be around for a few hours- This will be true for most of the weekend- But please ping me with any questions or concerns while we scumhunt together! I'm here to offer advice and give pointers while the game progressed.

A questionnaire is a good starting point for introductions and discussion, so long as you're aware that anyone can make it (and also lie on it) ;)
jvTgQEX.png
I wrote something up before we began!

Woop! The game has begun, and you know what that means? No, we don’t lynch yet. We gotta know who to lynch first. :P

Owing to the beginner-focus that has rendered us Bequerel-less, it falls upon me to throw out a survey! So, here is a set of questions I’d like you all to answer to the best of your ability. And remember: lurkers get lynched. Those who talk are far more likely to survive. So talk to me! Talk to the advisors! Talk to anyone and everyone about who you think may or may not be slightly scummy! (‘Scummy’ means ‘showing Mafia tells’, based on the term ‘scum’ for the non-town faction that is Mafia in our case.)

What’s your name? Nicknames? What pronouns do you prefer?
What’s your experience in playing Mafia?
Do you expect to win this one?
Anyone here you recognise?
What role would you most like to have had, if you could choose?
What do you think is the best way of finding scum?
Does anyone here appear a little scummy to you right now?
I wrote something up before we began!

Woop! The game has begun, and you know what that means? No, we don’t lynch yet. We gotta know who to lynch first. :P

Owing to the beginner-focus that has rendered us Bequerel-less, it falls upon me to throw out a survey! So, here is a set of questions I’d like you all to answer to the best of your ability. And remember: lurkers get lynched. Those who talk are far more likely to survive. So talk to me! Talk to the advisors! Talk to anyone and everyone about who you think may or may not be slightly scummy! (‘Scummy’ means ‘showing Mafia tells’, based on the term ‘scum’ for the non-town faction that is Mafia in our case.)

What’s your name? Nicknames? What pronouns do you prefer?
What’s your experience in playing Mafia?
Do you expect to win this one?
Anyone here you recognise?
What role would you most like to have had, if you could choose?
What do you think is the best way of finding scum?
Does anyone here appear a little scummy to you right now?
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@Rocnix Really? I'd expect people to get neverous when being faced with posibility of being lynched for no reason. But what do I know...

But both sounds good to me. If we won't get anything from survey we may go with random lynch. Just to get things going,
@Rocnix Really? I'd expect people to get neverous when being faced with posibility of being lynched for no reason. But what do I know...

But both sounds good to me. If we won't get anything from survey we may go with random lynch. Just to get things going,
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
Hello, all, your friendly mafia advisor here! :D

I'll be at work for the next few hours, but will try to pop in to answer questions when I can. (Feel free to ask me general questions regarding the game, even if it's more town than mafia related, and I'll do my best to answer. Tho I'll be referring things to your wonderful town advisor, @Ambrose, too!)

Welcome, and have fun!!
Hello, all, your friendly mafia advisor here! :D

I'll be at work for the next few hours, but will try to pop in to answer questions when I can. (Feel free to ask me general questions regarding the game, even if it's more town than mafia related, and I'll do my best to answer. Tho I'll be referring things to your wonderful town advisor, @Ambrose, too!)

Welcome, and have fun!!
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68