Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563
[quote name="bluparrot" date=2016-10-28 22:55:04] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-10-28 21:02:44] [quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-28 20:59:48] @ LadyPlague finally, a new thread! Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;; [/quote] Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post) [/quote]An OTP post? Ooh, yes! -Remembers all the pairings shipped in past games- [/quote] Never forget: MedicXCharaXFranziskaVonKarma (I forget what the abbreviation was, but I found the trio endearing...until the murder happened.
bluparrot wrote on 2016-10-28:
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-10-28:
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-28:
@ LadyPlague finally, a new thread!

Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;;

Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post)
An OTP post? Ooh, yes!

-Remembers all the pairings shipped in past games-

Never forget: MedicXCharaXFranziskaVonKarma (I forget what the abbreviation was, but I found the trio endearing...until the murder happened.
Ru6naU3.png
The one who killed Leo and Hetalia's arch rival won...T_T

But congrats @Werelynx!
The one who killed Leo and Hetalia's arch rival won...T_T

But congrats @Werelynx!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@LadyPlague ah, medic x franziska x chara. The bane of my existance. :') because medic, of course, and chara killed amethyst and stan a game or two ago ,, the undertales hate me

(And latios and loki in a way oops)
(Man, i can hold some grudges)
@LadyPlague ah, medic x franziska x chara. The bane of my existance. :') because medic, of course, and chara killed amethyst and stan a game or two ago ,, the undertales hate me

(And latios and loki in a way oops)
(Man, i can hold some grudges)
T3TuubO.png
[quote]Greg strangles Smaug aft'r engaging in a fist square.[/quote] @dragoncrystal [quote]I'm still confused as to how greg killed a dragon by strangling it. [/quote]
Quote:
Greg strangles Smaug aft'r engaging in a fist square.
@dragoncrystal
Quote:
I'm still confused as to how greg killed a dragon by strangling it.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@Werelynx [quote]ME WHEN I SAW THAT SWEDEN WON[/quote] OH. MY. GOD.
@Werelynx
Quote:
ME WHEN I SAW THAT SWEDEN WON
OH. MY. GOD.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
[quote name="Ravenflare" date=2016-10-29 18:57:21] [quote]Greg strangles Smaug aft'r engaging in a fist square.[/quote] @ dragoncrystal [quote]I'm still confused as to how greg killed a dragon by strangling it. [/quote] [/quote] @Ravenflare I am also confused as to how you won with Jerry, but Evil Rick and Rick wrre killed in the very same day when i entered them this time. Again. Like always.
Ravenflare wrote on 2016-10-29:
Quote:
Greg strangles Smaug aft'r engaging in a fist square.
@ dragoncrystal
Quote:
I'm still confused as to how greg killed a dragon by strangling it.

@Ravenflare
I am also confused as to how you won with Jerry, but Evil Rick and Rick wrre killed in the very same day when i entered them this time. Again. Like always.
T3TuubO.png
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @Pinkninja19

For those unaware, the signups are being held in the new Backup Thread
@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories @Anubiis @Pinkninja19

For those unaware, the signups are being held in the new Backup Thread
Ru6naU3.png
@lunarecho

Could I be on the pinglist?
@lunarecho

Could I be on the pinglist?
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2016-10-28 23:02:57" ] [quote name="bluparrot" date=2016-10-28 22:55:04] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-10-28 21:02:44] [quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-28 20:59:48] @ LadyPlague finally, a new thread! Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;; [/quote] Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post) [/quote]An OTP post? Ooh, yes! -Remembers all the pairings shipped in past games- [/quote] Never forget: MedicXCharaXFranziskaVonKarma (I forget what the abbreviation was, but I found the trio endearing...until the murder happened. [/quote] no smaug x the killer was otp (rip object manor tho ;v;)
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-10-28 23:02:57:
bluparrot wrote on 2016-10-28:
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-10-28:
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-28:
@ LadyPlague finally, a new thread!

Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;;

Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post)
An OTP post? Ooh, yes!

-Remembers all the pairings shipped in past games-

Never forget: MedicXCharaXFranziskaVonKarma (I forget what the abbreviation was, but I found the trio endearing...until the murder happened.
no smaug x the killer was otp (rip object manor tho ;v;)
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563