Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563
@Werelynx wo much congratulations dude... Im so shocked because a. sweden is. good and b. Evil ricks killers managed to not win?? By the power of the gidsm i swear. What is up with RNG.

@LadyPlague no new medic. Thank god. I am so happy sweden won?? I? Was kept being sad when hetalia kept winning the fights between satw and hetalia..
@Werelynx wo much congratulations dude... Im so shocked because a. sweden is. good and b. Evil ricks killers managed to not win?? By the power of the gidsm i swear. What is up with RNG.

@LadyPlague no new medic. Thank god. I am so happy sweden won?? I? Was kept being sad when hetalia kept winning the fights between satw and hetalia..
T3TuubO.png
@Werelynx

One win buddies!!! We both got ourselves a win!!!

Like, your video was the exact reaction I had. Except I couldn't say anything until the day after since everyone else was asleep.
@Werelynx

One win buddies!!! We both got ourselves a win!!!

Like, your video was the exact reaction I had. Except I couldn't say anything until the day after since everyone else was asleep.
Ru6naU3.png
okay i've calmed down

But still, I've NEVER won a single FHG. EVER. And I was the one who started the whole thing!
And now, I can proudly say that after about a year of waiting and waiting, I've won. And with my favorite SatW character, too.

I don't want to say I'll "retire" Sweden from the FHG, but I am going to give him a break, and probably the rest of SatW characters too, and if I do enter other characters I won't enter Sweden as often.
okay i've calmed down

But still, I've NEVER won a single FHG. EVER. And I was the one who started the whole thing!
And now, I can proudly say that after about a year of waiting and waiting, I've won. And with my favorite SatW character, too.

I don't want to say I'll "retire" Sweden from the FHG, but I am going to give him a break, and probably the rest of SatW characters too, and if I do enter other characters I won't enter Sweden as often.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
*rises from the dead and looks at carlos at the very botton of placements*

what in the living hell

@dragoncrystal explain plz
*rises from the dead and looks at carlos at the very botton of placements*

what in the living hell

@dragoncrystal explain plz
Game 45 will be a vanilla round. I'll be opening up spots tomorrow, I'll try and do it on a new thread so that I can edit things. At this point, I know it won't be pretty layout-wise, but I feel I can't go on opening spots without it being on a new thread.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Lizhardking @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon
@TheGodOfStories
Game 45 will be a vanilla round. I'll be opening up spots tomorrow, I'll try and do it on a new thread so that I can edit things. At this point, I know it won't be pretty layout-wise, but I feel I can't go on opening spots without it being on a new thread.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Lizhardking @Quamosthy @Karkamericat @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon
@TheGodOfStories
Ru6naU3.png
@Amiparu carlos was the first to die rick and evil rick died on the same day because i SUCK and somehow evil ricks killers didnt win. sweden won and i am so happy for him and mal was mauled to death by a wolf. there

oh yeah mal killed a few people? Not like game 4 carlos tho
@Amiparu carlos was the first to die rick and evil rick died on the same day because i SUCK and somehow evil ricks killers didnt win. sweden won and i am so happy for him and mal was mauled to death by a wolf. there

oh yeah mal killed a few people? Not like game 4 carlos tho
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague

OK! Cool.

Will you add my art to the new thread? And will you list winners and old games on the new thread?
@LadyPlague

OK! Cool.

Will you add my art to the new thread? And will you list winners and old games on the new thread?

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="DuskyFlareon" date=2016-10-28 20:26:12] @ LadyPlague OK! Cool. Will you add my art to the new thread? And will you list winners and old games on the new thread? [/quote] @DuskyFlareon Yes, yes and yes. The art will take a while just because I have to go through all the pages, but the winners and old games should be easier to find.
DuskyFlareon wrote on 2016-10-28:
@ LadyPlague

OK! Cool.

@DuskyFlareon
Yes, yes and yes. The art will take a while just because I have to go through all the pages, but the winners and old games should be easier to find.
Ru6naU3.png
@ladyplague

We both knoweth the taste of vict'ry, but we has't only did taste t once. . .

@Dragoncrystal

The RNG did bless me this day. P'rhaps thy luck shall turneth as well.

(I need to stop the medieval talk but it's so fun)

@playerpichu

We did it, fam
The only SatW people of the thread
We won, and with the power of the meme void
All hail the memes
@ladyplague

We both knoweth the taste of vict'ry, but we has't only did taste t once. . .

@Dragoncrystal

The RNG did bless me this day. P'rhaps thy luck shall turneth as well.

(I need to stop the medieval talk but it's so fun)

@playerpichu

We did it, fam
The only SatW people of the thread
We won, and with the power of the meme void
All hail the memes
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@LadyPlague

Yay! Also, shouldn't you update your sig button to link to your new thread when you have it...?
@LadyPlague

Yay! Also, shouldn't you update your sig button to link to your new thread when you have it...?

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563