Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563
@LadyPlague

I added a text link, as well. I removed the signature button from my page a while ago because it didn't link to the right place, but I'll be glad to put it back now. :D
@LadyPlague

I added a text link, as well. I removed the signature button from my page a while ago because it didn't link to the right place, but I'll be glad to put it back now. :D
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu

of course! I am going to work a new banner, but the salty homestuck banner can be used as well!
@playerpichu

of course! I am going to work a new banner, but the salty homestuck banner can be used as well!
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-10-28 20:58:28] @ playerpichu of course! I am going to work a new banner, but the salty homestuck banner can be used as well! [/quote] Is the new banner going to have our "President" and "Vice President"? :p
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-10-28:
@ playerpichu

Is the new banner going to have our "President" and "Vice President"? :p
Forum-Signature.png
@LadyPlague finally, a new thread!

Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;;

Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;;
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="playerpichu" date=2016-10-28 20:59:34] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-10-28 20:58:28] @ playerpichu of course! I am going to work a new banner, but the salty homestuck banner can be used as well! [/quote] Is the new banner going to have our "President" and "Vice President"? :p [/quote] YUP! That was idea of having such an event anyway!
playerpichu wrote on 2016-10-28:
@ playerpichu

Is the new banner going to have our "President" and "Vice President"? :p

YUP! That was idea of having such an event anyway!
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-28 20:59:48] @LadyPlague finally, a new thread! Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;; [/quote] Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post)
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-28:

Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post)
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague
Again, can I please be taken off the pinglist? I would really appreciate it.
@LadyPlague
Again, can I please be taken off the pinglist? I would really appreciate it.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
DARNIT LOKI, YOU HAD THE WIN BUT YOU HAD TO FALL IN LOVE DIDN'T YOU?!

Probably my best tribute yet though.
DARNIT LOKI, YOU HAD THE WIN BUT YOU HAD TO FALL IN LOVE DIDN'T YOU?!

Probably my best tribute yet though.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Enters Homestuck This Time For Guaranteed Win
Enters Homestuck This Time For Guaranteed Win
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-10-28 21:02:44] [quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-28 20:59:48] @LadyPlague finally, a new thread! Don't forget the art and the "best event' posts! I've seriously got a ton of events that need to be in a best scene post;; [/quote] Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post) [/quote]An OTP post? Ooh, yes! -Remembers all the pairings shipped in past games-
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-28:

Ah yes, can't forget about that (I also got an idea for an OTP post)
An OTP post? Ooh, yes!

-Remembers all the pairings shipped in past games-
1 2 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563