Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 555 556 557 558 559 ... 562 563
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-10-28 19:51:54] @ playerpichu i reacheth mine own handeth towards the void. i am did fill with desire. i yearn f'r the memes. i seeketh to filleth this exsufflicate hole yond is mine own life with meaning once again, meaning yond can only beest hath found in memes i ent'r the void, and am did greet by a Elysium wh're many and wondrous memes stretcheth out as far as the eyes can seeth. i feeleth a single drop of sorrow cometh to mine own eye. i heareth a gentle and inviting voice calleth mine own nameth. i doth not hesitate to wend towards the voice. i seeth t, the rarest pepe of all, smiling backeth at me. i weepeth as i am ov'rcome with indescribable feelings. i has't hath found t, dankness at t's purest f'rm. [/quote] I hope you enjoy the void, you can join me here. :^) I hope we can find Gaster together. [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/a4396a35b0fe537e59b13d1be97156d2/tumblr_nxmk9wfuPj1ref8jdo1_500.gif[/img]
Werelynx wrote on 2016-10-28:
@ playerpichu

i reacheth mine own handeth towards the void.
i am did fill with desire.
i yearn f'r the memes.
i seeketh to filleth this exsufflicate hole yond is mine own life with meaning once again, meaning yond can only beest hath found in memes

i ent'r the void, and am did greet by a Elysium wh're many and wondrous memes stretcheth out as far as the eyes can seeth. i feeleth a single drop of sorrow cometh to mine own eye.

i heareth a gentle and inviting voice calleth mine own nameth.
i doth not hesitate to wend towards the voice.

i seeth t, the rarest pepe of all, smiling backeth at me.
i weepeth as i am ov'rcome with indescribable feelings.

i has't hath found t, dankness at t's purest f'rm.

I hope you enjoy the void, you can join me here. :^)

I hope we can find Gaster together.

tumblr_nxmk9wfuPj1ref8jdo1_500.gif
Forum-Signature.png
[center][b][i]A sir with a cart cometh out declaring "bring out thy dead!". 4 bodies art hath brought in.[/i][/b] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/xqf50p.jpg[/img] Mal District 9 [img]http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/07/green-arrow-amell-143772.jpg[/img] The Green Arrow District 12 [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/1001fdb063465054400e36a6a0e7d373/tumblr_nxgldmGQh51s7vfd5o2_500.gif[/img] Qrow District 7 [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/f/fa/Rose_Quartz_-_With_Weapon.png[/img] Rose Quartz District 8[/center] @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories
A sir with a cart cometh out declaring "bring out thy dead!". 4 bodies art hath brought in.

xqf50p.jpg
Mal
District 9
green-arrow-amell-143772.jpg
The Green Arrow
District 12
tumblr_nxgldmGQh51s7vfd5o2_500.gif
Qrow
District 7
Rose_Quartz_-_With_Weapon.png
Rose Quartz
District 8

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories
Ru6naU3.png
It's so unfair.

I get a new medic to hate forever. I sure love my life.
It's so unfair.

T3TuubO.png
Night 13

Sweden screams f'r holp.

Latios doth take Loki as his apprentice in learning the carpent'r tradeth.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories
Night 13

Sweden screams f'r holp.

Latios doth take Loki as his apprentice in learning the carpent'r tradeth.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-28 19:58:15] It's so unfair. I get a new medic to hate forever. I sure love my life. [/quote] Who's the new medic?
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-28:
It's so unfair.

Who's the new medic?
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-10-28 19:59:56] [quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-10-28 19:58:15] It's so unfair. I get a new medic to hate forever. I sure love my life. [/quote] Who's the new medic? [/quote] @LadyPlague Loki OR Latios. They both killed Evil Rick. They drowned him.
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-10-28:
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-10-28:
It's so unfair.

Who's the new medic?
@LadyPlague Loki OR Latios. They both killed Evil Rick. They drowned him.
T3TuubO.png
[center][b][u]FINAL 3[/u][/b] [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/5/52/381Latios.png/250px-381Latios.png[/img] Latios (Pokemon) from District 7 [i][b]VS.[/b][/i] [img]https://lokaloki.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/1768093-1302548610.jpg[/img] Loki (Norse Mythology) from District 5 [i][b]VS.[/b][/i] [img]https://images.bigcartel.com/product_images/177966149/Swe_Pin.jpg[/img] Sweden (Scandinavia and the World) from District 9 [i]Who is't shall taketh the coronet and winneth our 44th round of the fandom did hang'r games?[/i] [/center] @TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @Amiparu @BattleATrueHero @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @TheGodOfStories
FINAL 3

250px-381Latios.png
Latios (Pokemon) from District 7

VS.

1768093-1302548610.jpg
Loki (Norse Mythology) from District 5

VS.

Swe_Pin.jpg
Sweden (Scandinavia and the World) from District 9

Who is't shall taketh the coronet and winneth our 44th round of the fandom did hang'r games?

Ru6naU3.png
It's going to be Loki or Latios because they killed evil rick and my luck is the WORST.
It's going to be Loki or Latios because they killed evil rick and my luck is the WORST.
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague

Sweden's image is broken.
@LadyPlague

Sweden's image is broken.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

taken care of, but thanks for mentioning it if I didn't figure it out.
@DuskyFlareon

taken care of, but thanks for mentioning it if I didn't figure it out.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 555 556 557 558 559 ... 562 563