Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 562 563
[quote]Craig, Ellen the Crow, and Lloyd successfully ambush and kill Sub Zero, Connie Springer, and Ruby.[/quote] NOOOO! SUBBY! </3 And...that was all my characters. Guess I'll root for the Avatar characters Of course, I'm about to go to work so I might not get to watch the rest of it live
Quote:
Craig, Ellen the Crow, and Lloyd successfully ambush and kill Sub Zero, Connie Springer, and Ruby.

NOOOO! SUBBY! </3

And...that was all my characters. Guess I'll root for the Avatar characters

Of course, I'm about to go to work so I might not get to watch the rest of it live
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
PERIDOT NOOOOO!

Stupid rick and morty luck its everywhere! Not my daughter ! Again! ;A;
PERIDOT NOOOOO!

Stupid rick and morty luck its everywhere! Not my daughter ! Again! ;A;
T3TuubO.png
Since people keep rooting against my character for what he did in a different game, I won't be able to root for SU this game

Ugh.
Since people keep rooting against my character for what he did in a different game, I won't be able to root for SU this game

Ugh.
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@Amiparu. You got lucky. My daughters, died, a day apart. Two of them. My favorites. And you, were lucky, papa.
@Amiparu. You got lucky. My daughters, died, a day apart. Two of them. My favorites. And you, were lucky, papa.
T3TuubO.png
I CALLED AN EVENT YESTERDAY, I WIN AGAIN
I CALLED AN EVENT YESTERDAY, I WIN AGAIN
sdSRvlV.png
17 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Celty
District 11

Gamora
District 11

Pharah
District 8

Kano Shuuya
District 12

Kenshi
District 1

McCree
District 8

D.va
District 8

Rocket Racoon
District 11

Sub Zero
District 1

Connie Springer
District 3

Ruby
District 5

Takumi
District 6

Evie
District 2

Peridot
District 5

Shintaro Kisaragi
District 12

Tweek
District 1

Craig
District 1

(NOPE, NOT MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN. MAYBE I'LL ADD PICS TO THE REST LATER)

@TheHeroicOne @ichamo @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @twiliwolf @mrfattymccatcat @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @kaylavarnell4736 @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho
17 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Celty
District 11

Gamora
District 11

Pharah
District 8

Kano Shuuya
District 12

Kenshi
District 1

McCree
District 8

D.va
District 8

Rocket Racoon
District 11

Sub Zero
District 1

Connie Springer
District 3

Ruby
District 5

Takumi
District 6

Evie
District 2

Peridot
District 5

Shintaro Kisaragi
District 12

Tweek
District 1

Craig
District 1

(NOPE, NOT MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN. MAYBE I'LL ADD PICS TO THE REST LATER)

@TheHeroicOne @ichamo @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @twiliwolf @mrfattymccatcat @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @Kurona @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @infuriatedferret @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @kaylavarnell4736 @Jadebird @Amiparu @LunarEcho
Ru6naU3.png
17. Seriously?

My poor daughters, those were my favorite of the gems (as well as steven i guess ??) why!?
17. Seriously?

My poor daughters, those were my favorite of the gems (as well as steven i guess ??) why!?
T3TuubO.png
Night 1

Specter sets up camp for the night.

Patches the Spider falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.

Niles, Jacob, and Vane Black cheerfully sing songs together.

John Henry Hunter dreams about fish.

Jillian Holtzmann quietly hums.

Kurapika, Rey, Leo, and Hisoka sleep in shifts.

Shizuo goes into the void.

Fox McCloud, Lloyd, and Trollestia go skinny dipping!

Bolin dreams about fish.

Ellen the Crow gets trapped in a mirror for the whole night. Jakob frees her.

Jay convinces Yellow Monkey to snuggle with him.

Gamer Luna screams for help.

Joseph Joestar sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Dio Brando taints Erin Gilbert's food, killing her.

Steven and Krystal sleep in shifts.

Levi Ackerman receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Lucio, Kylo Ren, Sapphire , and Sokka play Spin the Bottle.

Night 1

Specter sets up camp for the night.

Patches the Spider falls into a hole in the ground and decides to live there.

Niles, Jacob, and Vane Black cheerfully sing songs together.

John Henry Hunter dreams about fish.

Jillian Holtzmann quietly hums.

Kurapika, Rey, Leo, and Hisoka sleep in shifts.

Shizuo goes into the void.

Fox McCloud, Lloyd, and Trollestia go skinny dipping!

Bolin dreams about fish.

Ellen the Crow gets trapped in a mirror for the whole night. Jakob frees her.

Jay convinces Yellow Monkey to snuggle with him.

Gamer Luna screams for help.

Joseph Joestar sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Dio Brando taints Erin Gilbert's food, killing her.

Steven and Krystal sleep in shifts.

Levi Ackerman receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Lucio, Kylo Ren, Sapphire , and Sokka play Spin the Bottle.

Ru6naU3.png
R.i.p S.U, at least you just poofed, you'll all come back
R.i.p S.U, at least you just poofed, you'll all come back
sdSRvlV.png
Spaphire... Dont.

ERIN NOOOO!
@Amiparu! That stup Dio! Who is he!? He's AWFUL! Not even in the HGS! He killed steven last time too! Ugh! New enemy aqired? ~

Spaphire... Dont.

ERIN NOOOO!
@Amiparu! That stup Dio! Who is he!? He's AWFUL! Not even in the HGS! He killed steven last time too! Ugh! New enemy aqired? ~

T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 562 563