Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98
@Bluealphyn885

Ahaha, I know. xD I was just joshing w/ you.

I don't have any particular vibes...but I know for sure any protective power roles should def protect all the active scum hunters. >> If the nightmares are watching and taking note... they might go directly after the active conversation starters. At least, that's my thoughts.
@Bluealphyn885

Ahaha, I know. xD I was just joshing w/ you.

I don't have any particular vibes...but I know for sure any protective power roles should def protect all the active scum hunters. >> If the nightmares are watching and taking note... they might go directly after the active conversation starters. At least, that's my thoughts.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Blizzardwing

Awh, Thanks man :,D. But what everyone is talking about is that I have a habit of having size 2 font...ahaha.
@Blizzardwing

Awh, Thanks man :,D. But what everyone is talking about is that I have a habit of having size 2 font...ahaha.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sealeo

Well, I'm on my phone and thus can't see your smol text....BUT I like green :D (turqoise/teal colored would be waaay better though. I love teal)
@Sealeo

Well, I'm on my phone and thus can't see your smol text....BUT I like green :D (turqoise/teal colored would be waaay better though. I love teal)
@Valgami There actually is a rule about activity. It's just one that benefits lurkers. [quote name="SilverWinter" date=2016-06-14 18:45:37] You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know. [/quote]
@Valgami
There actually is a rule about activity. It's just one that benefits lurkers.
SilverWinter wrote on 2016-06-14:
You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Ahh! Thank you. Sorry then, still tired and all.
@Blizzardwing

Ahh! Thank you. Sorry then, still tired and all.
@Valgami

I know. xD That's why, for the sake of the game, I'm keeping it normal sized.
@Valgami

I know. xD That's why, for the sake of the game, I'm keeping it normal sized.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@CodeMaster

I have off vibes from you. The exact same off vibes I got from Person and StormDreamer in Vanilla Mafia (both turned out to be mafia). Any defense or anything of the sort? At the very least, any opinions on what's happened so far?
@CodeMaster

I have off vibes from you. The exact same off vibes I got from Person and StormDreamer in Vanilla Mafia (both turned out to be mafia). Any defense or anything of the sort? At the very least, any opinions on what's happened so far?
2drwvZa.png
Notice:
I will be sleeping now. If anything important/interesting happens, I'd really appreciate a ping so i don't have to shift through the many pages i expect to see when i get back for the interesting and important stuff.
Notice:
I will be sleeping now. If anything important/interesting happens, I'd really appreciate a ping so i don't have to shift through the many pages i expect to see when i get back for the interesting and important stuff.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
quick addition:
don't over ping please
quick addition:
don't over ping please
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Heyy! I'm back. But now I'm depressed... because I had to say bye to all the friends that I'm leaving when I move.
Heyy! I'm back. But now I'm depressed... because I had to say bye to all the friends that I'm leaving when I move.
X7zHe2a.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 97 98