Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GG] Real Life Scavenger Hunt - Closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Rarakar and @Naga - Gah! lol I kept doing that! Copying down the event number instead of the amount of points it's worth! Thanks for letting me know :D

And thank you to everyone for the kind words ^_^ Makes everything worth it to know how much you all enjoyed the event :)
@Rarakar and @Naga - Gah! lol I kept doing that! Copying down the event number instead of the amount of points it's worth! Thanks for letting me know :D

And thank you to everyone for the kind words ^_^ Makes everything worth it to know how much you all enjoyed the event :)
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
Thanks for getting me outside! This was a fun event. And yea badge!
@charliex8
Thanks for getting me outside! This was a fun event. And yea badge!
@charliex8
@Charliex8
Thanks for the great event! And I'm actually starting to collect badges, so it's pretty much perfect. :D
@Charliex8
Thanks for the great event! And I'm actually starting to collect badges, so it's pretty much perfect. :D
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Charliex8 I LOVE the badge! :D This event was amazing, I only wish that I had cottoned on to it sooner! <3
@Charliex8 I LOVE the badge! :D This event was amazing, I only wish that I had cottoned on to it sooner! <3
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@Charliex8
Thank you so much for running this! This was the most fun I'd had doing an event so far~ ^^
The badge you made looks awesome!
@Charliex8
Thank you so much for running this! This was the most fun I'd had doing an event so far~ ^^
The badge you made looks awesome!
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
Thanks for such a lovely event! Hooray for a pretty badge!
Thanks for such a lovely event! Hooray for a pretty badge!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
qGZwGPH.png
@charliex8
This was honestly one of my favorite fest events in a while! It was very nice and relaxing ^_^
Those badges are great too! I'll definately be grabbing one, thanks so much for hosting
@charliex8
This was honestly one of my favorite fest events in a while! It was very nice and relaxing ^_^
Those badges are great too! I'll definately be grabbing one, thanks so much for hosting
m8aFFXb.gif
Prize Drawing! - part 1

Time to start the prize drawing!!!! You have all been assigned ticket numbers according to how many points you earned. I will be using random.org to generate the winning tickets. You may only win once If your ticket comes up again you will be skipped. I'll be drawing these in groups of 10 until all prizes have been claimed.

If your ticket gets drawn, Congratulations! Please ping or PM me with your choice of prizes in order of preference. Please choose the same amount of prizes as number you are on the list. For example, If you are 7th on the list, please choose 7 prize packs in order of preference. Hope that makes sense ^_^' If anyone is still confused, please let me know!

Prize packs can be seen here and will be marked as "claimed" if the prize is no longer available.

1. @Rarakar - Ticket Number 6519
2. @Kvon - Ticket Number 864
3. @Akal - Ticket Number 14881
4. @ryttu3k - Ticket Number 366
5. @caityjay - Ticket Number 8373
6. @CasualTea96 - Ticket Number 4949
7. @Gemset - Ticket Number 7617
8. @RogueHazel - Ticket Number 1518
9. @Tyta - Ticket Number 16935
10. @eeriansadow - Ticket Number 8059

Congratulations to the first 10 winners! You all have 24 hours to respond with your prize lists. If you don't respond in time you will be dropped to the top of the next drawing. If you fail to respond once again you will lose your prize spot.

Thank you all for taking part!
Prize Drawing! - part 1

Time to start the prize drawing!!!! You have all been assigned ticket numbers according to how many points you earned. I will be using random.org to generate the winning tickets. You may only win once If your ticket comes up again you will be skipped. I'll be drawing these in groups of 10 until all prizes have been claimed.

If your ticket gets drawn, Congratulations! Please ping or PM me with your choice of prizes in order of preference. Please choose the same amount of prizes as number you are on the list. For example, If you are 7th on the list, please choose 7 prize packs in order of preference. Hope that makes sense ^_^' If anyone is still confused, please let me know!

Prize packs can be seen here and will be marked as "claimed" if the prize is no longer available.

1. @Rarakar - Ticket Number 6519
2. @Kvon - Ticket Number 864
3. @Akal - Ticket Number 14881
4. @ryttu3k - Ticket Number 366
5. @caityjay - Ticket Number 8373
6. @CasualTea96 - Ticket Number 4949
7. @Gemset - Ticket Number 7617
8. @RogueHazel - Ticket Number 1518
9. @Tyta - Ticket Number 16935
10. @eeriansadow - Ticket Number 8059

Congratulations to the first 10 winners! You all have 24 hours to respond with your prize lists. If you don't respond in time you will be dropped to the top of the next drawing. If you fail to respond once again you will lose your prize spot.

Thank you all for taking part!
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@Charliex8
-internal freakout- I won something!

Prize preferences:
1. Ribbit!
2. Warriors
3. Feathered Friends
4. Fowl Play
5. Meaty Snacks
6. Open Says Me
7. Mini Mammals
8. Not Enough Legs
9. Campfire Tales

can you tell my carnivorous dragons are eating me out of house and home

Thank you SO much for running this event, it was one of the best GG activities in this year. And I'm not just saying that because I won something from it, it really was fun to do. And your mascot was super cute as well!
@Charliex8
-internal freakout- I won something!

Prize preferences:
1. Ribbit!
2. Warriors
3. Feathered Friends
4. Fowl Play
5. Meaty Snacks
6. Open Says Me
7. Mini Mammals
8. Not Enough Legs
9. Campfire Tales

can you tell my carnivorous dragons are eating me out of house and home

Thank you SO much for running this event, it was one of the best GG activities in this year. And I'm not just saying that because I won something from it, it really was fun to do. And your mascot was super cute as well!
1fTWTjV.png
@Charliex8

Oh my goodness! A round one win! o_o

Here's my list!

1. Open Says Me
2. Warriors
3. Campfire tales
4. Meaty Snacks
5. Abandoned Explorer Camp
6. Ugly Bug Ball
7. Celadon Silks
8.Life and Death