Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GG] Real Life Scavenger Hunt - Closed
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
Sorry for the long wait everyone ^_^’ Thankfully Flight Rising is all working for me again so I can get on with recording all your entries! :D Going to reply to everyone in small batches so I don’t completely lose my sanity :p You guys have been sooo busy! Sorry if you get extra pings as I’m just working my way through the posts.

@StormDragon21 - Thank you for taking part! I love the close up of the tree bark and that’s a very pretty feather ^_^

@idlewildly - Congratulations on finding a geocache! I'll be sending your special prize out when I've finished sorting all the entries out :D I love the shot of the bee! Nice ruler by the way :p Hehe, I still have a load of souvenirs from all my school trips too ^_^ I love your drawings too and that slow worm! Thank you for taking part :)

@Naga - Oh! I love how you cut out your tulips! Very cool! Well done for getting your beans to germinate! I love your goose photo and that river is gorgeous ^_^

@Eme - Hehe, I like your pipe-cleaner handle! :D Wow! That’s a great photo of the bee! And I like the little squirrel peeking round the tree ^_^ I also like your tree photo and the reflections in the stream :) Thank you for taking part and well done for picking up some litter!

@Merion - Oh wow! I love your mosaic bird feeder! So awesome and pretty! Thank you for sharing how you made it ^_^ Might have to try one myself one day :D

@ashtag1727 - Yay! I can see them now! Sorry for being a pain ^_^’ I love the necklace you made! So pretty! I never thought of making a necklace with them but they work really well :) Might have to try that one myself sometime (if you don’t mind) :) I loved all your photos but I especially liked the sunset. I’m afraid your crustacean claw doesn’t count as a reptile or amphibian but I enjoyed seeing it :)

@SilverWinter and @Reynutocx - Great team work guys! Congratulations on finding a geocache! I’ll send your special prizes for finding one over when I’ve finished sorting everything out ^_^ I love the bunny! Good luck with your flowers, they look pretty :)

@DeepflowManah - Thanks for the update! That looks like a good lunch...yum!

@1412 - Thanks for the update! Well done for growing your beans! I love the fungus you drew, nice colour choices ^_^

@Darthiel - Found it! :D That is a very pretty rock! I love the “scales”

Almost there….
Sorry for the long wait everyone ^_^’ Thankfully Flight Rising is all working for me again so I can get on with recording all your entries! :D Going to reply to everyone in small batches so I don’t completely lose my sanity :p You guys have been sooo busy! Sorry if you get extra pings as I’m just working my way through the posts.

@StormDragon21 - Thank you for taking part! I love the close up of the tree bark and that’s a very pretty feather ^_^

@idlewildly - Congratulations on finding a geocache! I'll be sending your special prize out when I've finished sorting all the entries out :D I love the shot of the bee! Nice ruler by the way :p Hehe, I still have a load of souvenirs from all my school trips too ^_^ I love your drawings too and that slow worm! Thank you for taking part :)

@Naga - Oh! I love how you cut out your tulips! Very cool! Well done for getting your beans to germinate! I love your goose photo and that river is gorgeous ^_^

@Eme - Hehe, I like your pipe-cleaner handle! :D Wow! That’s a great photo of the bee! And I like the little squirrel peeking round the tree ^_^ I also like your tree photo and the reflections in the stream :) Thank you for taking part and well done for picking up some litter!

@Merion - Oh wow! I love your mosaic bird feeder! So awesome and pretty! Thank you for sharing how you made it ^_^ Might have to try one myself one day :D

@ashtag1727 - Yay! I can see them now! Sorry for being a pain ^_^’ I love the necklace you made! So pretty! I never thought of making a necklace with them but they work really well :) Might have to try that one myself sometime (if you don’t mind) :) I loved all your photos but I especially liked the sunset. I’m afraid your crustacean claw doesn’t count as a reptile or amphibian but I enjoyed seeing it :)

@SilverWinter and @Reynutocx - Great team work guys! Congratulations on finding a geocache! I’ll send your special prizes for finding one over when I’ve finished sorting everything out ^_^ I love the bunny! Good luck with your flowers, they look pretty :)

@DeepflowManah - Thanks for the update! That looks like a good lunch...yum!

@1412 - Thanks for the update! Well done for growing your beans! I love the fungus you drew, nice colour choices ^_^

@Darthiel - Found it! :D That is a very pretty rock! I love the “scales”

Almost there….
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png

@bananaquit - I love your clover photo! So beautiful with the raindrops ^_^ What a great shot of that fly!

@dragonfire27 - Those are some lovely photos! I especially like the tree and your something beautiful photo ^_^ OMG I think we have that exact same type of berry bush in our garden! I had no idea it was a wild holly bush! Lol I’m glad I’ve never eaten the berries off mine! Thank you for taking part in the hunt :D

@moomargh - Awww, I’m glad you had fun ^_^ I love geocaching too so I’m super happy you found it so exciting! Well done for finding one! I’ll send your special prize for finding one over as soon as I’ve finished recording everyone’s entries :) Hehe, thank you for the extra challenge selfie :p I loved looking at all your photos and reading the descriptions of them :) I particularly like the apple tree though, so beautiful :D I find water very calming too ^_^ I have goldfish with a big bubble blower in my bedroom that I could watch for hours :) Your drawings are so pretty and cute. Thank you for taking part and thanks for tidying up that balloon!

@paigyp01 - Beautiful photos! I’m so glad you and your mum and dog had a good time on your hunt ^_^ That is such a pretty butterfly feeder you made! I hope the butterflies enjoy it :) Your bee photo is perfect and that sunset is so pretty :D Thank you for taking part and tidying up some litter ^_^

@Hawkfeather - Oh! I have a spider plant too! Pretty much the only house plant i’ve managed to keep alive...I’m bad at remembering to water things :O and these guys don’t need too much :D You took some fantastic photos! I really liked the cute little chipmunk and even though he’s small I love the action shot of the bee! Hehe, wonder what he was up to… That little Illinois rock is so cool too! Thank you for taking part and tidying up some litter ^_^

@Akal - *giggles* Silly cat! That sunset is gorgeous! So pretty with the colours reflecting on the lake as well! Thank you for sharing ^_^ Your cloud photo is super pretty too and I really like the little bug on the dandelion :) Thank you so much for taking part :D

@sarasnake99 - Wow! That is a great shot of the dragonfly! I love the little anole too ^_^ Thanks for the info about them as well :) I like reading about new things

@Nerasis - Thank you for taking part! That rock is very cool looking :) Those mushrooms look awesome too ^_^ Well done for getting your bird photo! Great shot! I like the photo of the bee too :D

@Amariel - Oh! How amazing must that be to have that beautiful view in your backyard! I’m jealous ;) Those are some great shots of the bee, butterfly and bird! And a super action shot of the squirrel! I love the detail in your flower drawing and the stone cairns were a great idea! Thank you tidying up and thank you for taking part ^_^

@ryttu3k - Sorry for the extra ping but I only just saw your more recent post and wanted to say those parrots are gorgeous! Great photos! And Andy is a very handsome dragon too ^_^ Sorry you couldn’t get the missing challenges done but 23/30 definitely isn’t a bad score! Well done! :D I’m so glad you had fun :)

@Fallenarrow - Beautiful vase of feathers! So pretty ^_^ I like your drawings too :) I love your bird photo and the lovely butterfly :D Thank you for taking part :)

@Mantodea - Whoo! Congratulations on finding a geocache! Your special prize will be on it’s way to you as soon I’ve got things sorted ^_^ Thank you for taking part :) That rock is very cool and the creek is gorgeous :D

@Scatterspark - Awww, I love your little pinecone buddy! So cute ^_^ I like your drawings too and I’m sure the birds will love your feeder (if they haven’t eaten it already!) Sorry you couldn’t find your geocache...It’s annoying when you can’t find it, but I’m glad you had a nice walk and got to pet some cats :D You took some lovely photos! I love the sunset and I’m sure that mushroom winked at me! Lol I think I’ve lost it… *giggles* but I swear that shroom has a face!

@Tyta - Thank you for the entries! Those are some great photos! I especially like how you took the tree photo and the mushrooms! :D And that is a super cute moth ^_^ Thank you for tidying up too! :)

@Eialyne - Awww, I liked your short story ^_^ It’s cool the Bumble went off to help some bee friends :) Your little drawings are cute too :) I love the cat in the window! Hehe! Gosh, I wonder what that strange noise was….I would have been terrified!

@Fortuna - Congratulations on finding a geocache! Your special prize will be on it’s way to you as soon I’ve got things sorted ^_^ Those are some great photos! I like the pretty pink flowers and very colorful bird :) I really like your drawings too and you short story. Very descriptive! :D Thank you for taking part!

….am I done….Hurray!!!!!

@bananaquit - I love your clover photo! So beautiful with the raindrops ^_^ What a great shot of that fly!

@dragonfire27 - Those are some lovely photos! I especially like the tree and your something beautiful photo ^_^ OMG I think we have that exact same type of berry bush in our garden! I had no idea it was a wild holly bush! Lol I’m glad I’ve never eaten the berries off mine! Thank you for taking part in the hunt :D

@moomargh - Awww, I’m glad you had fun ^_^ I love geocaching too so I’m super happy you found it so exciting! Well done for finding one! I’ll send your special prize for finding one over as soon as I’ve finished recording everyone’s entries :) Hehe, thank you for the extra challenge selfie :p I loved looking at all your photos and reading the descriptions of them :) I particularly like the apple tree though, so beautiful :D I find water very calming too ^_^ I have goldfish with a big bubble blower in my bedroom that I could watch for hours :) Your drawings are so pretty and cute. Thank you for taking part and thanks for tidying up that balloon!

@paigyp01 - Beautiful photos! I’m so glad you and your mum and dog had a good time on your hunt ^_^ That is such a pretty butterfly feeder you made! I hope the butterflies enjoy it :) Your bee photo is perfect and that sunset is so pretty :D Thank you for taking part and tidying up some litter ^_^

@Hawkfeather - Oh! I have a spider plant too! Pretty much the only house plant i’ve managed to keep alive...I’m bad at remembering to water things :O and these guys don’t need too much :D You took some fantastic photos! I really liked the cute little chipmunk and even though he’s small I love the action shot of the bee! Hehe, wonder what he was up to… That little Illinois rock is so cool too! Thank you for taking part and tidying up some litter ^_^

@Akal - *giggles* Silly cat! That sunset is gorgeous! So pretty with the colours reflecting on the lake as well! Thank you for sharing ^_^ Your cloud photo is super pretty too and I really like the little bug on the dandelion :) Thank you so much for taking part :D

@sarasnake99 - Wow! That is a great shot of the dragonfly! I love the little anole too ^_^ Thanks for the info about them as well :) I like reading about new things

@Nerasis - Thank you for taking part! That rock is very cool looking :) Those mushrooms look awesome too ^_^ Well done for getting your bird photo! Great shot! I like the photo of the bee too :D

@Amariel - Oh! How amazing must that be to have that beautiful view in your backyard! I’m jealous ;) Those are some great shots of the bee, butterfly and bird! And a super action shot of the squirrel! I love the detail in your flower drawing and the stone cairns were a great idea! Thank you tidying up and thank you for taking part ^_^

@ryttu3k - Sorry for the extra ping but I only just saw your more recent post and wanted to say those parrots are gorgeous! Great photos! And Andy is a very handsome dragon too ^_^ Sorry you couldn’t get the missing challenges done but 23/30 definitely isn’t a bad score! Well done! :D I’m so glad you had fun :)

@Fallenarrow - Beautiful vase of feathers! So pretty ^_^ I like your drawings too :) I love your bird photo and the lovely butterfly :D Thank you for taking part :)

@Mantodea - Whoo! Congratulations on finding a geocache! Your special prize will be on it’s way to you as soon I’ve got things sorted ^_^ Thank you for taking part :) That rock is very cool and the creek is gorgeous :D

@Scatterspark - Awww, I love your little pinecone buddy! So cute ^_^ I like your drawings too and I’m sure the birds will love your feeder (if they haven’t eaten it already!) Sorry you couldn’t find your geocache...It’s annoying when you can’t find it, but I’m glad you had a nice walk and got to pet some cats :D You took some lovely photos! I love the sunset and I’m sure that mushroom winked at me! Lol I think I’ve lost it… *giggles* but I swear that shroom has a face!

@Tyta - Thank you for the entries! Those are some great photos! I especially like how you took the tree photo and the mushrooms! :D And that is a super cute moth ^_^ Thank you for tidying up too! :)

@Eialyne - Awww, I liked your short story ^_^ It’s cool the Bumble went off to help some bee friends :) Your little drawings are cute too :) I love the cat in the window! Hehe! Gosh, I wonder what that strange noise was….I would have been terrified!

@Fortuna - Congratulations on finding a geocache! Your special prize will be on it’s way to you as soon I’ve got things sorted ^_^ Those are some great photos! I like the pretty pink flowers and very colorful bird :) I really like your drawings too and you short story. Very descriptive! :D Thank you for taking part!

….am I done….Hurray!!!!!
@idlewildly
The hydrophobic plant you found is lady's mantle! It's well known for that property. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemilla_mollis
Also slow worms are amazing; I'm jealous you got to see one. :)
@idlewildly
The hydrophobic plant you found is lady's mantle! It's well known for that property. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemilla_mollis
Also slow worms are amazing; I'm jealous you got to see one. :)
1fTWTjV.png
@Rarakar - Oops! Nearly missed you! Sorry! Congratulations on finding a geocache! I'll get your special prize for finding one to you as soon as I've got things sorted ^_^ I love German Shepherds! I hope you all enjoyed your walk, though I'm not sure your dog was too impressed with your super healthy lunch! Hehe! Your paintings are lovely and I especially like the penguin :D
@Rarakar - Oops! Nearly missed you! Sorry! Congratulations on finding a geocache! I'll get your special prize for finding one to you as soon as I've got things sorted ^_^ I love German Shepherds! I hope you all enjoyed your walk, though I'm not sure your dog was too impressed with your super healthy lunch! Hehe! Your paintings are lovely and I especially like the penguin :D
@Tyta
Awesome! Thanks for identifying it for me! :))
And yes, love me some slow-worms. So pretty. So shiny! <3
@Tyta
Awesome! Thanks for identifying it for me! :))
And yes, love me some slow-worms. So pretty. So shiny! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
[size=1]@sarasnake99 @Rosie1450 @ryttu3k @Niceshot @Kvon @RogueHazel @Shougoney @weeredsquirrel @TheHeroicOne @QuixoticKitsune @Hinumi @KraalofBhaga @Koyako @sgkat @phosphenes @Soaringwingull @Toothless @Egg @CasualTea96 @Rarakar @Zenhugz @Naga @1412 @briteoctopus @lopika @MaeveAvrae @AlexBleurose @Gemset @eeriansadow @DeepflowManah @caityjay @MissK @Fletcher @Darthiel @SelenaSilverwolf @Mercredy @Stormhawke @beargirl1393 @hitodama89 @QuetzalQueen @furiouswolf @bananaquit @Ghostgirl32 @Eialyne @Fixeddotdice @PlatinumDream @StormDragon21 @idlewildly @Eme @Merion @ashtag1727 @SilverWinter @Reynutocx @dragonfire27 @moomargh @paigyp01 @Hawkfeather @Akal @Nerasis @Amariel @Fallenarrow @Mantodea @Scatterspark @Tyta @Fortuna [/size] Thank you all so much for taking part in the Real Life Scavenger Hunt! I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at and reading all of your entries! I hope you all had a lot of fun out in Nature! I am so sorry for taking so long but I do believe all the entries have been tallied up now. You can take a look at your final scores [url= https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1L7nTMbjkVCtCWBdQeVSmae9bsWH5tIGDZ4Ea7J35M/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] and if any of you think I've gotten any scores wrong, please let me know! I can't believe the response this event had! I was hoping maybe 30 people would enter but we had a whooping 65 participants! Hopefully I haven't missed anything though... I will be starting the prize drawing tomorrow (around this time probably) to give you enough time to check your scores. Also, I want to do a couple of shoutouts.... --------------------------------------- [center]First a giant congratulations to everyone who found a geocache! [i]Shougoney, Koyako, sgkat, Rarakar, Fixeddotdice, idlewildly, SilverWinter, Reynutocx, moomargh, Mantodea and Fortuna![/i] All of you guys win an extra prize for finding one! And your probably dying to know what is is so....here it is! [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] I'll be sending your chest over in a few moments ^_^[/center] ------------------------------------------------- [center]Another shoutout goes to ...Shougoney! For being the only one to complete every single challenge!!! There wasn't supposed to be a prize for this one (as I didn't expect anyone to manage them all!) but I just can't help myself so 2 of these will be on the way to you Shougoney! [item=Iron Treasure Chest][/center] ---------------------------------- [center]Lastly this is for everyone who took part in this event! It's not very good....I've never made a badge before and my art isn't great...but it's something right!? Anyway, this special badge is for anyone who may want a reminder of this event ^_^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/HRTm5kI.png[/img] Thank you all for being great participants! [/center]
@sarasnake99 @Rosie1450 @ryttu3k @Niceshot @Kvon @RogueHazel @Shougoney @weeredsquirrel @TheHeroicOne @QuixoticKitsune @Hinumi @KraalofBhaga @Koyako @sgkat @phosphenes @Soaringwingull @Toothless @Egg @CasualTea96 @Rarakar @Zenhugz @Naga @1412 @briteoctopus @lopika @MaeveAvrae @AlexBleurose @Gemset @eeriansadow @DeepflowManah @caityjay @MissK @Fletcher @Darthiel @SelenaSilverwolf @Mercredy @Stormhawke @beargirl1393 @hitodama89 @QuetzalQueen @furiouswolf @bananaquit @Ghostgirl32 @Eialyne @Fixeddotdice @PlatinumDream @StormDragon21 @idlewildly @Eme @Merion @ashtag1727 @SilverWinter @Reynutocx @dragonfire27 @moomargh @paigyp01 @Hawkfeather @Akal @Nerasis @Amariel @Fallenarrow @Mantodea @Scatterspark @Tyta @Fortuna

Thank you all so much for taking part in the Real Life Scavenger Hunt! I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at and reading all of your entries! I hope you all had a lot of fun out in Nature!

I am so sorry for taking so long but I do believe all the entries have been tallied up now. You can take a look at your final scores here and if any of you think I've gotten any scores wrong, please let me know! I can't believe the response this event had! I was hoping maybe 30 people would enter but we had a whooping 65 participants! Hopefully I haven't missed anything though...

I will be starting the prize drawing tomorrow (around this time probably) to give you enough time to check your scores.

Also, I want to do a couple of shoutouts....

First a giant congratulations to everyone who found a geocache!

Shougoney, Koyako, sgkat, Rarakar, Fixeddotdice, idlewildly, SilverWinter, Reynutocx, moomargh, Mantodea and Fortuna!

All of you guys win an extra prize for finding one! And your probably dying to know what is is so....here it is!

Gilded Decorative Chest

I'll be sending your chest over in a few moments ^_^

Another shoutout goes to ...Shougoney! For being the only one to complete every single challenge!!! There wasn't supposed to be a prize for this one (as I didn't expect anyone to manage them all!) but I just can't help myself so 2 of these will be on the way to you Shougoney!

Iron Treasure Chest

Lastly this is for everyone who took part in this event! It's not very good....I've never made a badge before and my art isn't great...but it's something right!? Anyway, this special badge is for anyone who may want a reminder of this event ^_^

HRTm5kI.png

Thank you all for being great participants!

@CharlieX8
thanks so much to you for doing this amazing event and thanks for the badge! Its a beautiful reminder of such a fun time ^^
@CharlieX8
thanks so much to you for doing this amazing event and thanks for the badge! Its a beautiful reminder of such a fun time ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Charliex8

Thank you so much for hosting such a great event! The badge looks great and I am proud to have recieved one myself :)
@Charliex8

Thank you so much for hosting such a great event! The badge looks great and I am proud to have recieved one myself :)
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
Charliex8 Awesome! I already put the badge in my profile clan information :)
Charliex8 Awesome! I already put the badge in my profile clan information :)
QdaBiJf.png
@Charliex8
Woop woop, gold chests! But... don't forget Eialyne and me when you send them out... we found caches too! :D
Also, thanks for running this awesome raffle, and that badge is actually really nice. ^^
@Charliex8
Woop woop, gold chests! But... don't forget Eialyne and me when you send them out... we found caches too! :D
Also, thanks for running this awesome raffle, and that badge is actually really nice. ^^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27