Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GG] Real Life Scavenger Hunt - Closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@charliex8

Ohh thank you! That's awesome, and thanks again for the extra price, I'm so happy now >/<
I'll put the badge into my profile right away, it looks cute- and is a great reminder
This GG was really fun overall, but I can say that this was my favourite event, you were a great host too :D
@charliex8

Ohh thank you! That's awesome, and thanks again for the extra price, I'm so happy now >/<
I'll put the badge into my profile right away, it looks cute- and is a great reminder
This GG was really fun overall, but I can say that this was my favourite event, you were a great host too :D
qR6otwA.png
@idlewildly - Oops! Sorry about that! Added you! Eialyne gets points for finding one but no extra prize because they found a letterbox instead :)
@idlewildly - Oops! Sorry about that! Added you! Eialyne gets points for finding one but no extra prize because they found a letterbox instead :)
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@Charliex8
No worries! :)
Ohhh, letterbox! I still haven't found one of those for some reason... Should get on that... but I've been such an inactive cacher lately.
@Charliex8
No worries! :)
Ohhh, letterbox! I still haven't found one of those for some reason... Should get on that... but I've been such an inactive cacher lately.
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Charliex8 Pfff...that badge is gorgeous! Thank you!

So far no hatched birdies!
@Charliex8 Pfff...that badge is gorgeous! Thank you!

So far no hatched birdies!
lGriifT.png
@Charliex8

oh wow that badge looks cute! in the clan profile you go!~ <3
thank you for hosting this!!!
@Charliex8

oh wow that badge looks cute! in the clan profile you go!~ <3
thank you for hosting this!!!
~9 hours ahead of FR time! They/he~

The appearance of Aberration dragons made me rise from my yearlong hibernation

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifNew to Shadow! -Playing irregularly since 2015-
@Charliex8 I noticed @Rarakar a few usernames under me got 28 points instead of 20 for task 28 but I think mine is accurate ^^
@Charliex8 I noticed @Rarakar a few usernames under me got 28 points instead of 20 for task 28 but I think mine is accurate ^^
tgTY.png
@Charliex8

Thank you for the lovely badge and event ! It was really fun and I only wish I had more time to go and take photos!
@Charliex8

Thank you for the lovely badge and event ! It was really fun and I only wish I had more time to go and take photos!
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@Charliex8 Thank you! ^^
@Charliex8 Thank you! ^^

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@charliex8

The badge looks great! That's for hosting such a great event. Had a lot of fun trying to find everything and glad you like the pics and drawing. ????
@charliex8

The badge looks great! That's for hosting such a great event. Had a lot of fun trying to find everything and glad you like the pics and drawing. ????
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@charliex8
Thank you for running this event, it was so much fun! :)

And like Naga said - I have 28 points instead of 20 under task 28 :)
@charliex8
Thank you for running this event, it was so much fun! :)

And like Naga said - I have 28 points instead of 20 under task 28 :)
Glory_to_the_Gladekeeper_signed.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27