VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@derbygirl can I please claim a spot on team blue? Will be sending the treasure as soon as this is posted c: Competing will be Papillon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21574760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215748/21574760_350.png[/img] [/url]
@derbygirl can I please claim a spot on team blue? Will be sending the treasure as soon as this is posted c:

Competing will be Papillon

21574760_350.png

cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@DerbyGirl
Kune here for revenge pink team again!
@DerbyGirl
Kune here for revenge pink team again!
SyJFn4k.gif
@gabbigoober

please add me to the event pinglist if you have one!
@gabbigoober

please add me to the event pinglist if you have one!
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@KraalofBhaga you have been added, thank you :)
@KraalofBhaga you have been added, thank you :)
llz1zFx.png2nPNyQU.png
bump, we just need one more person!!
bump, we just need one more person!!
llz1zFx.png2nPNyQU.png
@derbygirl I'll play for whatever color is left I guess! EDIT: It looks like it's yellow, so I'll have Magdalena play, whose favorite color is yellow. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20244290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202443/20244290_350.png[/img] [/url]
@derbygirl

I'll play for whatever color is left I guess!

EDIT: It looks like it's yellow, so I'll have Magdalena play, whose favorite color is yellow.

20244290_350.png
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
@flameofarcana cool! Send the fee to claim the spot!
@flameofarcana cool! Send the fee to claim the spot!
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
@Canisa@lrjj@1412@Eme@tigressRising@SaturdayLemon
@Ente@SkylarFarrier@Hawkfeather@Sadrain@Superwholocked10@cuccumella@Cronuss@XianaAsuka@lilbluecat@Zelan@LunarEcho
@Helianthe@LadyKnightKatsa@lilflowerprince

shoved way into the already crowded room as the door mysteriously shut behind. The fat mammertee looked around the room, not surprised at all to see many returning dragons. "Hello all, we are now ready for Round 2. Team Blue, please come and take your hammers!"

Team Blue

Beeblebrox looked at Papillion and grinned. "Hey, if I get my hammer stuck in my scales again, do me a solid and free it for me?" Papillion looked quite confused and shrugged. How does a hammer get stuck on scales anyways? They placed their tokens in the machine and were soon pounding away!

Beeblebrox: 24
Papillion: 24
Total: 48

Beeblebrox did much better today, and newcomer Papillion also put up good numbers! Both were entertained by the squeaky sounds the plushies made as they were bopped on the head.

Team Green

The emerald skydancer, Loras, nodded politely at Agnes as the two grabbed the green hammers. It bothered Agnes she couldn't get a good look at his face but his eyes looked friendly enough. They placed their coins into the machine and were soon hammering away!

Loras: 22
Agnes: 9
Total: 31

Today was not a good day for Team Green. Agnes was so nervous to do well that her claws got slippery with sweat, making it impossible to hold onto the hammer. Loras got distracted by her slippery hammer unfortunately.

Team Red

"Huh. Working alongside my sister flight, this should be interesting." Mary, who was plague by birth, looked at the brightly-hued spiral who sidled alongside her to grab a hammer. The two shoved their coins into the machine, ready to play!

Mary: 39
Pip: 42
Total: 81

Their flights may be in eternal war, but putting their differences aside and focusing on playing was the key. Pip twisted and turned while Mary stayed steadfast and quick, managing to get many whacks! The other dragons in the room were quite impressed to say the least.

Team Orange

(off topic high five as I have a Yggdrasil dragon too aha)

The orange hued mirror looked curiously at Yggdrasil as she stepped up alongside him to grab the orange hammers and pay with their treasure. "You...don't look like fire. Why orange?"

"I just like the color orange. Reminds me of a lot of flowers!" the tree loving nocturne replied. "Suit yourself." Sol responded. The two placed their tokens into the machine!

Yggdrasil: 46
SolArenarius: 37
Total: 83

A lot of oohs and aahs filled the room when the final total was announced. "You, are truly bright in the heart. It was a pleasure." Sol bowed. He was pleased with his score as it was, but his teammate proved to be absolutely skilled at timing and precision.

Team Purple

"Arcane, my blood and kin. The stars are aligned with us today, I can just feel it!" Absortio high fived his team mate Malfor. "Let's do this thing, Team Arcane!" With no time to waste, the two shoved their coins into the arcade machine...

Absortio: 42
Malfor: 46
Total: 88

Arcane dragons can sure read the stars I guess. A round of applause met them once the 8-bit track died off and they placed their hammers down. "We've made Arcanist proud, friend." Malfor shook claws with Absortio, and the two walked away with proud looks on their faces.

Team Yellow

Vera swished her tail and smiled as Castiel stepped up alongside her to join Team Yellow. "One of the brightest colors, we're going to have one of the brightest performances!" she spoke in a loud voice. "Sure, sure. whichever you say." Castiel gripped the hammer and turned to the arcade machine. Vera quickly joined him and the two placed their coins in!

Vera: 44
Castiel: 12
Total: 56

Well that was a very bright performance for Vera! She proved to be quite agile at Whack-a-Mammer, every hit counted for something. But Castiel decided he didn't like the hammers, and ended up getting ejected from the game when he tried to use the blunt end of his sword as a hammer.

Team Pink

Kune impatiently waited for Bubbaloo to come join him to grab the hammers. "C'mon, revenge is nigh-no time to waste!" The coatl hissed, fingering the coins in his claws. Bubbaloo could tell that for some reason this was not about fun for Kune. He grabbed his hammer, then the two placed their coins into the coin slot.

Kune: 4
Bubbaloo: 8
Total: 12

Nobody could have saw this coming. Nobody. Bubbaloo had been chewing some bubblegum, you see. While sauntering along with his hammer, subconsciencely he started blowing a bubble. By the time he realized what he was doing, it was too late. The huge bubble popped, getting sticky bubble gum all over him and a furious Kune. The two were unable to complete their round.

Team Brown

"Oh hi!" Sumoa had a unusually high pitched voice, making him sound almost bird-like. "I can't wait to play. Look at the nice brown branches you have, I wish we could use those for hammers!" Sheridan swears he saw the overweight mammertee roll his eyes. Moments later they were placing coins into the machine and hammering away!

Sumoa: 39
Sheridan: 3
Total: 42

Sumoa had a very good game, having quick almost bird-like reflexes! But Sheridan's branches were a hindrance. He managed to lose the hammer in them. Good thing they did not use the branches as hammers!

Team Grey

Ross was disappointed to not get to play in Team Black again, but at least grey was a good choice. He was quite excited to meet Octavion and hoped the mischevious ghost dragon was a good hammerer. The two grabbed their grey hammers, placed their coins into the slots, and waited for the music to start!

Ross: 38
Octavion: 44
Total: 82

Poor Ross, he tries so hard. The duo put up an incredible fight, Octavion's ghost abilities making him seemingly tireless. Both were disappointed to see they were not good enough to beat the highest score. "Practice, friend-maybe tomorrow we'll meet again." Ross looked hopeful before slinking away into the crowd.

Team Black

(oops, the PM said Team Black for Tanis and I didn't even look at the ping, so here's to hoping Team Black suits Tanis well!)

Tanis didn't hear the stealthy white coatl sidle alongside her as they grabbed the hammers. She jumped when she did notice her, however. "Sorry, I didn't hear you coming so-"

"It's ok. Let's show them we have what it takes." Hadiya's yellow eyes sparkled as she turned to face the machine. The two put their fee into the machine and gripped their hammers tightly!

Tanis: 32
Hadiya: 26
Total: 58

The duo put up a average finish. With a bit more practice, they were sure they could do better next time!

The overweight mammertee clapped his fins when everyone finished. "We had some very tight scoring for the top teams, but there was no beating the Arcane duo tonight! Congrats to Mulfor and Absortio, our winning team for the night. Please see my assistant gabbigoober for your prizes, you may pick from any prize except the grand prize. Also your respective lairs are ineligible for playing until Saturday's championship round.

To the rest of you, thanks for playing and please feel free to come back!"
@Canisa@lrjj@1412@Eme@tigressRising@SaturdayLemon
@Ente@SkylarFarrier@Hawkfeather@Sadrain@Superwholocked10@cuccumella@Cronuss@XianaAsuka@lilbluecat@Zelan@LunarEcho
@Helianthe@LadyKnightKatsa@lilflowerprince

shoved way into the already crowded room as the door mysteriously shut behind. The fat mammertee looked around the room, not surprised at all to see many returning dragons. "Hello all, we are now ready for Round 2. Team Blue, please come and take your hammers!"

Team Blue

Beeblebrox looked at Papillion and grinned. "Hey, if I get my hammer stuck in my scales again, do me a solid and free it for me?" Papillion looked quite confused and shrugged. How does a hammer get stuck on scales anyways? They placed their tokens in the machine and were soon pounding away!

Beeblebrox: 24
Papillion: 24
Total: 48

Beeblebrox did much better today, and newcomer Papillion also put up good numbers! Both were entertained by the squeaky sounds the plushies made as they were bopped on the head.

Team Green

The emerald skydancer, Loras, nodded politely at Agnes as the two grabbed the green hammers. It bothered Agnes she couldn't get a good look at his face but his eyes looked friendly enough. They placed their coins into the machine and were soon hammering away!

Loras: 22
Agnes: 9
Total: 31

Today was not a good day for Team Green. Agnes was so nervous to do well that her claws got slippery with sweat, making it impossible to hold onto the hammer. Loras got distracted by her slippery hammer unfortunately.

Team Red

"Huh. Working alongside my sister flight, this should be interesting." Mary, who was plague by birth, looked at the brightly-hued spiral who sidled alongside her to grab a hammer. The two shoved their coins into the machine, ready to play!

Mary: 39
Pip: 42
Total: 81

Their flights may be in eternal war, but putting their differences aside and focusing on playing was the key. Pip twisted and turned while Mary stayed steadfast and quick, managing to get many whacks! The other dragons in the room were quite impressed to say the least.

Team Orange

(off topic high five as I have a Yggdrasil dragon too aha)

The orange hued mirror looked curiously at Yggdrasil as she stepped up alongside him to grab the orange hammers and pay with their treasure. "You...don't look like fire. Why orange?"

"I just like the color orange. Reminds me of a lot of flowers!" the tree loving nocturne replied. "Suit yourself." Sol responded. The two placed their tokens into the machine!

Yggdrasil: 46
SolArenarius: 37
Total: 83

A lot of oohs and aahs filled the room when the final total was announced. "You, are truly bright in the heart. It was a pleasure." Sol bowed. He was pleased with his score as it was, but his teammate proved to be absolutely skilled at timing and precision.

Team Purple

"Arcane, my blood and kin. The stars are aligned with us today, I can just feel it!" Absortio high fived his team mate Malfor. "Let's do this thing, Team Arcane!" With no time to waste, the two shoved their coins into the arcade machine...

Absortio: 42
Malfor: 46
Total: 88

Arcane dragons can sure read the stars I guess. A round of applause met them once the 8-bit track died off and they placed their hammers down. "We've made Arcanist proud, friend." Malfor shook claws with Absortio, and the two walked away with proud looks on their faces.

Team Yellow

Vera swished her tail and smiled as Castiel stepped up alongside her to join Team Yellow. "One of the brightest colors, we're going to have one of the brightest performances!" she spoke in a loud voice. "Sure, sure. whichever you say." Castiel gripped the hammer and turned to the arcade machine. Vera quickly joined him and the two placed their coins in!

Vera: 44
Castiel: 12
Total: 56

Well that was a very bright performance for Vera! She proved to be quite agile at Whack-a-Mammer, every hit counted for something. But Castiel decided he didn't like the hammers, and ended up getting ejected from the game when he tried to use the blunt end of his sword as a hammer.

Team Pink

Kune impatiently waited for Bubbaloo to come join him to grab the hammers. "C'mon, revenge is nigh-no time to waste!" The coatl hissed, fingering the coins in his claws. Bubbaloo could tell that for some reason this was not about fun for Kune. He grabbed his hammer, then the two placed their coins into the coin slot.

Kune: 4
Bubbaloo: 8
Total: 12

Nobody could have saw this coming. Nobody. Bubbaloo had been chewing some bubblegum, you see. While sauntering along with his hammer, subconsciencely he started blowing a bubble. By the time he realized what he was doing, it was too late. The huge bubble popped, getting sticky bubble gum all over him and a furious Kune. The two were unable to complete their round.

Team Brown

"Oh hi!" Sumoa had a unusually high pitched voice, making him sound almost bird-like. "I can't wait to play. Look at the nice brown branches you have, I wish we could use those for hammers!" Sheridan swears he saw the overweight mammertee roll his eyes. Moments later they were placing coins into the machine and hammering away!

Sumoa: 39
Sheridan: 3
Total: 42

Sumoa had a very good game, having quick almost bird-like reflexes! But Sheridan's branches were a hindrance. He managed to lose the hammer in them. Good thing they did not use the branches as hammers!

Team Grey

Ross was disappointed to not get to play in Team Black again, but at least grey was a good choice. He was quite excited to meet Octavion and hoped the mischevious ghost dragon was a good hammerer. The two grabbed their grey hammers, placed their coins into the slots, and waited for the music to start!

Ross: 38
Octavion: 44
Total: 82

Poor Ross, he tries so hard. The duo put up an incredible fight, Octavion's ghost abilities making him seemingly tireless. Both were disappointed to see they were not good enough to beat the highest score. "Practice, friend-maybe tomorrow we'll meet again." Ross looked hopeful before slinking away into the crowd.

Team Black

(oops, the PM said Team Black for Tanis and I didn't even look at the ping, so here's to hoping Team Black suits Tanis well!)

Tanis didn't hear the stealthy white coatl sidle alongside her as they grabbed the hammers. She jumped when she did notice her, however. "Sorry, I didn't hear you coming so-"

"It's ok. Let's show them we have what it takes." Hadiya's yellow eyes sparkled as she turned to face the machine. The two put their fee into the machine and gripped their hammers tightly!

Tanis: 32
Hadiya: 26
Total: 58

The duo put up a average finish. With a bit more practice, they were sure they could do better next time!

The overweight mammertee clapped his fins when everyone finished. "We had some very tight scoring for the top teams, but there was no beating the Arcane duo tonight! Congrats to Mulfor and Absortio, our winning team for the night. Please see my assistant gabbigoober for your prizes, you may pick from any prize except the grand prize. Also your respective lairs are ineligible for playing until Saturday's championship round.

To the rest of you, thanks for playing and please feel free to come back!"
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
@LunarEcho ahhhh we did so well cx Pleasure having you as a partner, maybe our dragons will meet again?

Congratulations to @Hawkfeather and @Sadrain!
@LunarEcho ahhhh we did so well cx Pleasure having you as a partner, maybe our dragons will meet again?

Congratulations to @Hawkfeather and @Sadrain!
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24