Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 852 853
[center]@ChrysIsHere claim~ Feel free to use it if you like it! Just credit me please ~ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59090698] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590907/59090698_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=left wing size=1] [i]For death cannot separate two souls intertwined[/i] [emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [List]Not many have the luxury of dying in their sleep. Much less have the luck of dying quickly. Deorwine was one of the countless victims of a slow and agonizing death, yet he does not regret it, for he died trying to protect his lover, and it was a noble cause. Deorwine was, out of the two banescales, the braver one in terms of fierce protectiveness, giving it all he had even when his neck was torn apart and his vocal chords destroyed beyond repair- something he is resentful of to this day. However, he does not regret dying. His only regret is dying after his mate. Deorwine has his vocal chords mutilated, as mentioned before. He cannot make cohesive sounds save for the gutural hisses and gurgles of a beast. This hasn't stopped his mate from understanding him, though, as love runs deeper than words alone, and she can speak for them both if needed. Deorwine is infinitely grateful for this, yet if anyone were to bring up his deformation, he would surely strike out should his mate not stop him. Deorwine and Brando, his mate, are literally inseparable, as when they died- him seconds after her- their souls became bound for all eternity thanks to the magics that filled the air after their brutal battle. They cannot be more than a room away from each other, as if a strong chain held them together by their no longer beating hearts. But while many would consider this a curse, the two ghostly Banescales have called this a blessing; they never want to be separated again, and will thoroughly torment any who would attempt such foolishness. [/List] ---------- [b]Next: Please only choose from [/b] - Ysbraviar (pages 2 3 4 5)
@ChrysIsHere claim~
Feel free to use it if you like it! Just credit me please ~

59090698_350.png

For death cannot separate two souls intertwined
    Not many have the luxury of dying in their sleep. Much less have the luck of dying quickly. Deorwine was one of the countless victims of a slow and agonizing death, yet he does not regret it, for he died trying to protect his lover, and it was a noble cause. Deorwine was, out of the two banescales, the braver one in terms of fierce protectiveness, giving it all he had even when his neck was torn apart and his vocal chords destroyed beyond repair- something he is resentful of to this day. However, he does not regret dying. His only regret is dying after his mate.

Deorwine has his vocal chords mutilated, as mentioned before. He cannot make cohesive sounds save for the gutural hisses and gurgles of a beast. This hasn't stopped his mate from understanding him, though, as love runs deeper than words alone, and she can speak for them both if needed. Deorwine is infinitely grateful for this, yet if anyone were to bring up his deformation, he would surely strike out should his mate not stop him.

Deorwine and Brando, his mate, are literally inseparable, as when they died- him seconds after her- their souls became bound for all eternity thanks to the magics that filled the air after their brutal battle. They cannot be more than a room away from each other, as if a strong chain held them together by their no longer beating hearts. But while many would consider this a curse, the two ghostly Banescales have called this a blessing; they never want to be separated again, and will thoroughly torment any who would attempt such foolishness.

Next:
Please only choose from

- Ysbraviar (pages 2 3 4 5)
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58353689] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583537/58353689_350.png[/img] [/url] The fact that a fylgja dies dies after it's owner dies is an immutable truth of nature - it's as sure as the sun rises and sets. However, as all thing are in nature (even immutable truths) are never certain, the universe or something else made an exception as something went wrong (or horribly right) and this fylgja was left behind. They wander; a shadow drifting to whatever traces their master left behind - their home, their grave, even their children or spouse. As lingering fylgja are unheard of, their presence is greeted as a warning omen of bad things to come, but grieving family members accept anything left of their dearly departed. The fylgja is both a comforting presence and a painful reminder of what they've lost. --- to the next person: i'd appreciate it if you could choose a dragon with apparel but if not that's fine!
@KyuuBird

58353689_350.png

The fact that a fylgja dies dies after it's owner dies is an immutable truth of nature - it's as sure as the sun rises and sets. However, as all thing are in nature (even immutable truths) are never certain, the universe or something else made an exception as something went wrong (or horribly right) and this fylgja was left behind. They wander; a shadow drifting to whatever traces their master left behind - their home, their grave, even their children or spouse. As lingering fylgja are unheard of, their presence is greeted as a warning omen of bad things to come, but grieving family members accept anything left of their dearly departed. The fylgja is both a comforting presence and a painful reminder of what they've lost.
---
to the next person: i'd appreciate it if you could choose a dragon with apparel but if not that's fine!
k2fjo1H.png
[center]@CharCOL I,,,,, I'm in a writing mood qvq Claim! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57294814] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572949/57294814_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=green gem size=1] The Greatest Saltwater Champion [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center] [List]Kinna met her familiar as a mere hatchling, when her limbs were yet wobbly and her wings frail. She met the maren ambusher just as his name would suggest she might: the little Imperial got ambushed. Camouflaging his green scales to remain unseen beneath the murky waters in which he lurked, the Maren waited until she was close enough to the water's edge before he struck... And hit absolutely nothing. Befuddled, the maren ambusher spun his head every which way in attempts of finding his escaped prey, only to realize that the little hatchling had fallen into the water next to him, and given her coloration and swirling patterns, she had blended in with the water! So perfectly, in fact, that he was unable to see her! Baffled and curious, the Maren gave up his hunt (because what use would killing this hatchling even be?), And he helped her return to shore. She, upon seeing her "savior", was overjoyed in a way only hatchlings could be. And, well- his heart gave way. He felt attached to this little dragon in ways he's never felt attached to anyone. He wanted to protect her, to teach her how to use her brilliant scales to her advantage. And, so, he did. After discovering that she had no true home of her own (living with "foster parents" as she was), the maren guided her by rivers and lakes to his own home, a grotto separated away from dragon and beastclans alike. He liked the privacy. And so, little Kinna was effectively adopted by this Maren. She came to learn that his name was K'tryel, but she was young, and she called him Rye (yes, like the wheat). He found it annoying at first but grew to love the nickname. They've been inseparable ever since, and have lived many, many adventures together during the time that it took her to become an adult. [/List] --------- [b]Next: Please only choose from[/b] - Ysbraviar (pages 2 3 4 5), preferably one that has little to no lore already please!
@CharCOL I,,,,, I'm in a writing mood qvq
Claim!

57294814_350.png

The Greatest Saltwater Champion
    Kinna met her familiar as a mere hatchling, when her limbs were yet wobbly and her wings frail. She met the maren ambusher just as his name would suggest she might: the little Imperial got ambushed. Camouflaging his green scales to remain unseen beneath the murky waters in which he lurked, the Maren waited until she was close enough to the water's edge before he struck...

And hit absolutely nothing.

Befuddled, the maren ambusher spun his head every which way in attempts of finding his escaped prey, only to realize that the little hatchling had fallen into the water next to him, and given her coloration and swirling patterns, she had blended in with the water! So perfectly, in fact, that he was unable to see her! Baffled and curious, the Maren gave up his hunt (because what use would killing this hatchling even be?), And he helped her return to shore. She, upon seeing her "savior", was overjoyed in a way only hatchlings could be.

And, well- his heart gave way. He felt attached to this little dragon in ways he's never felt attached to anyone. He wanted to protect her, to teach her how to use her brilliant scales to her advantage. And, so, he did. After discovering that she had no true home of her own (living with "foster parents" as she was), the maren guided her by rivers and lakes to his own home, a grotto separated away from dragon and beastclans alike. He liked the privacy.

And so, little Kinna was effectively adopted by this Maren. She came to learn that his name was K'tryel, but she was young, and she called him Rye (yes, like the wheat). He found it annoying at first but grew to love the nickname. They've been inseparable ever since, and have lived many, many adventures together during the time that it took her to become an adult.

Next:
Please only choose from

- Ysbraviar (pages 2 3 4 5), preferably one that has little to no lore already please!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@/kyuubird claim! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59645886] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596459/59645886_350.png[/img] [/url] While many think he is entirely comprised of mechanical parts, he is in fact still organic underneath all those nuts and bolts. It functions as a life support system and armor, protecting and preserving the dragon underneath. Part of his mind is artificial intelligence, which leads to thoughtful and almost eerily intelligent conversation with him.
@/kyuubird claim!

59645886_350.png

While many think he is entirely comprised of mechanical parts, he is in fact still organic underneath all those nuts and bolts. It functions as a life support system and armor, protecting and preserving the dragon underneath. Part of his mind is artificial intelligence, which leads to thoughtful and almost eerily intelligent conversation with him.
@ChrysIsHere [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54932887] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549329/54932887_350.png[/img] [/url] Fugo is a big troublemaker. He somehow manages to weasel himself out of trouble every time. Perhaps it’s because he’s a very convincing and persuasive dragon. See him covered in blood? Nah it’s just paint. Missing hatchling? What hatchling what are you talking about? Don’t let him prank you either. His pranks are neither safe or funny. They’ll probably bring you to tears. Also he hoards cheese. Don’t touch the cheese..[b][i]Ever.[/i][/b] Np: please pick a dragon with little to no lore. Also I have dergs in my hibeden.
@ChrysIsHere

54932887_350.png

Fugo is a big troublemaker. He somehow manages to weasel himself out of trouble every time. Perhaps it’s because he’s a very convincing and persuasive dragon. See him covered in blood? Nah it’s just paint. Missing hatchling? What hatchling what are you talking about? Don’t let him prank you either. His pranks are neither safe or funny. They’ll probably bring you to tears. Also he hoards cheese. Don’t touch the cheese..Ever.

Np: please pick a dragon with little to no lore. Also I have dergs in my hibeden.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
[center]@ZombieTiger1 you've been claimed ovo Dunno if this was your intention, but Wroclaw is a city in Poland (my Country!) So I just HAD to choose him! This HC is based off of the city's characteristics a bit ^^ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58439108] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584392/58439108_350.png[/img][/url] [i]What lies beyond the river, That is what I wish to see. What beautiful secrets await me: That is where I wish to be. [/i] ~° [emoji=brown gem size=1] °~[/center] [List]Wroclaw Has always had a bit of an issue with others pronouncing his name, so he's come to simplify it to "Claw", pronounced in English, so as to facilitate others' saying of it. This, amongst many other little things he's done, characterizes Wroclaw as a very kind and thoughtful dragon, always looking out for others and hoping to make their day a little bit easier. Claw himself is an even-tempered Dragon, with a brilliant mind that excells in analyzing ruins and ancient cities, and his heart is enamoured with old architecture and towns. He wishes to travel Sornieth- nay, the WORLD- and to visit all the cities and ruins and towns that he's only been able to read about until now. He's not exceptionally adventurous, but when it comes to these matters, Claw jumps at the opportunity faster than anyone's seen him do before. Another little fact about him is that he adores astrology and anything that has to do with telescopes, observatories, and the stars. He's fascinated with all things old, see, and what's older than the Galaxy? His shadow attuning makes his night vision exceptionally clear, allowing him to spot many a planet with the naked eye before grabbing his trusty telescope to zoom in on the details. Some often mistake him for an arcane dragon due to this, and he himself jokes about his eyes simply being a dark version of the characteristic pink of arcane (purple IS derivative of magenta, after all). Either way, Wroclaw deeply adores all things old, and will do anything to make sure that no one mistreats any ruins or sites, as long as he's around. [/List] ----------- [b]Next: Please only choose from[/b] - Ysbraviar (pages 2 3 4 5), preferably one that has little to no lore already please!
@ZombieTiger1 you've been claimed ovo
Dunno if this was your intention, but Wroclaw is a city in Poland (my Country!) So I just HAD to choose him! This HC is based off of the city's characteristics a bit ^^

58439108_350.png

What lies beyond the river,
That is what I wish to see.
What beautiful secrets await me:
That is where I wish to be.

°~
    Wroclaw Has always had a bit of an issue with others pronouncing his name, so he's come to simplify it to "Claw", pronounced in English, so as to facilitate others' saying of it. This, amongst many other little things he's done, characterizes Wroclaw as a very kind and thoughtful dragon, always looking out for others and hoping to make their day a little bit easier.

Claw himself is an even-tempered Dragon, with a brilliant mind that excells in analyzing ruins and ancient cities, and his heart is enamoured with old architecture and towns. He wishes to travel Sornieth- nay, the WORLD- and to visit all the cities and ruins and towns that he's only been able to read about until now. He's not exceptionally adventurous, but when it comes to these matters, Claw jumps at the opportunity faster than anyone's seen him do before.

Another little fact about him is that he adores astrology and anything that has to do with telescopes, observatories, and the stars. He's fascinated with all things old, see, and what's older than the Galaxy? His shadow attuning makes his night vision exceptionally clear, allowing him to spot many a planet with the naked eye before grabbing his trusty telescope to zoom in on the details. Some often mistake him for an arcane dragon due to this, and he himself jokes about his eyes simply being a dark version of the characteristic pink of arcane (purple IS derivative of magenta, after all). Either way, Wroclaw deeply adores all things old, and will do anything to make sure that no one mistreats any ruins or sites, as long as he's around.

Next:
Please only choose from

- Ysbraviar (pages 2 3 4 5), preferably one that has little to no lore already please!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@kyuubird [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25733233] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257333/25733233_350.png[/img] [/url] Fully capable of turning invisible at will, Mrok is a childish dragon who carries no ill intent in his soul. However... he also carries no mercy. He holds little sympathy towards his targets, who are ruthlessly subjected to his pranks and inconveniences. He's never quite been caught, but his image is passed around as a kind of cautionary tale in the areas he hits the hardest. Keep your guard up, or else you may be victim to a shadow.
@kyuubird

25733233_350.png

Fully capable of turning invisible at will, Mrok is a childish dragon who carries no ill intent in his soul. However... he also carries no mercy. He holds little sympathy towards his targets, who are ruthlessly subjected to his pranks and inconveniences. He's never quite been caught, but his image is passed around as a kind of cautionary tale in the areas he hits the hardest. Keep your guard up, or else you may be victim to a shadow.
@Chrysishere [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54808492] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548085/54808492_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite his somewhat odd appearance, Hydrangea is actually a big scaredy cat. Skittish and shy, he darts between shadows, and uses his spectral hands to keep himself hidden. He is soft and quiet, and once he warms up to you, he is incredibly kind and endearing. Despite his soft nature, he also knows when to take a stand and can be almost uncharacteristically bold and brave.
@Chrysishere

54808492_350.png

Despite his somewhat odd appearance, Hydrangea is actually a big scaredy cat. Skittish and shy, he darts between shadows, and uses his spectral hands to keep himself hidden. He is soft and quiet, and once he warms up to you, he is incredibly kind and endearing. Despite his soft nature, he also knows when to take a stand and can be almost uncharacteristically bold and brave.
ngipcID.png
@CrownedCalibre [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58788389] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587884/58788389_350.png[/img] [/url] Umbra, even though she's a warrior and scary, is very, very graceful, and loves to teach new hatchlings how to actually maneuver their wings in flight, so they can be just as graceful.
@CrownedCalibre

58788389_350.png

Umbra, even though she's a warrior and scary, is very, very graceful, and loves to teach new hatchlings how to actually maneuver their wings in flight, so they can be just as graceful.
@NightGaze [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43290551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432906/43290551_350.png[/img] [/url] Winterspine is usually a quiet and well put together dragon but she is a talented dancer unbeknownst to most of her clan mates. She is too shy to dance in front of others but occasionally she is caught twirl about gracefully when she is by herself.
@NightGaze

43290551_350.png

Winterspine is usually a quiet and well put together dragon but she is a talented dancer unbeknownst to most of her clan mates. She is too shy to dance in front of others but occasionally she is caught twirl about gracefully when she is by herself.
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 852 853