Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Another Open the Door game...
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 71 72
@Mignight987 Door One is a thick, moth eaten curtain doing a poor job at covering a hole in the wall, you push back the curtain, expecting something moving to pop out at you, and- oh. It's a bunch of worms. Huh. At least they make good eats. [item=Bloated Maggot] @DeathSpecter Door Two is nothing more than a jewelry box, decorated with motifs of snakes and bugs. Gross. You open it very carefully to reveal- a hatchling! How sweet. It seems to want to come home with you, the tiny thing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23230832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232309/23230832_350.png[/img] [/url] @UnicornTrash Door Three is the only proper door, thick and wooden and covered in claw marks. You push it open, and it takes a good amount of force, but it finally gives. Behind it lies... a battle stone? Okay... [item=Mist Slash]
@Mignight987
Door One is a thick, moth eaten curtain doing a poor job at covering a hole in the wall, you push back the curtain, expecting something moving to pop out at you, and- oh. It's a bunch of worms. Huh. At least they make good eats.
Bloated Maggot

@DeathSpecter
Door Two is nothing more than a jewelry box, decorated with motifs of snakes and bugs. Gross. You open it very carefully to reveal- a hatchling! How sweet. It seems to want to come home with you, the tiny thing.

23230832_350.png

@UnicornTrash
Door Three is the only proper door, thick and wooden and covered in claw marks. You push it open, and it takes a good amount of force, but it finally gives. Behind it lies... a battle stone? Okay...
Mist Slash
7OfRPKX.png
@DeathSpecter
Door one please!
@DeathSpecter
Door one please!
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@DeathSpecter

I'll take door three!
@DeathSpecter

I'll take door three!
zdkBiZa.png
Check out my adoptables shop!
@DeathSpecter
door two then!
@DeathSpecter
door two then!
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
I guess it's my turn now! Here goes:

The first door is made of rough, rotting wood. It seems old, maybe ancient. The space beyond the door looks dark, but a cold draft is seeping through the cracks around it. The scent of leaves and wet grass wafts through the air. Is it your imagination, or can you hear the faint sound of footsteps?

The second door is made of thick metal, and fixed with no less than seven locks. There was once a small window set into it, but the glass has been broken and the empty space nailed over with several boards. Despite the sturdiness of the door, it seems to shake from time to time, as if someone - or something - is scratching at the metal from inside the room.

The third door seems perfectly ordinary. It's made of carefully carved wood, with a tarnished brass knob. The smell of flowers and mothballs floats out. The room seems quite inviting for a moment, until a horrible sound pierces the air. It sounds halfway between the yowl of a cat and the screeching of metal against metal. It halts after a few seconds, but promptly starts again, jerking along in discordant intervals.
I guess it's my turn now! Here goes:

The first door is made of rough, rotting wood. It seems old, maybe ancient. The space beyond the door looks dark, but a cold draft is seeping through the cracks around it. The scent of leaves and wet grass wafts through the air. Is it your imagination, or can you hear the faint sound of footsteps?

The second door is made of thick metal, and fixed with no less than seven locks. There was once a small window set into it, but the glass has been broken and the empty space nailed over with several boards. Despite the sturdiness of the door, it seems to shake from time to time, as if someone - or something - is scratching at the metal from inside the room.

The third door seems perfectly ordinary. It's made of carefully carved wood, with a tarnished brass knob. The smell of flowers and mothballs floats out. The room seems quite inviting for a moment, until a horrible sound pierces the air. It sounds halfway between the yowl of a cat and the screeching of metal against metal. It halts after a few seconds, but promptly starts again, jerking along in discordant intervals.
zdkBiZa.png
@NovemberRose

Door 1 please!
@NovemberRose

Door 1 please!
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@NovemberRose
Door 2 please!
@NovemberRose
Door 2 please!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@NovemberRose
Door 3, please!
@NovemberRose
Door 3, please!
gum // he/him
find where the heat's unbearable and stay there if you have to
@WhistlewindWolf You carefully push open the old wooden door, trying not to make a sound. Despite your efforts, the hinges creak and squeal into the air, giving away your presence. You throw the door open, but by now it's too late. There is a sound of shuffling and quick footsteps, followed by the crackle of leaves as someone flees into the night. You look around, and find yourself on a lonely moor backed by forest. The door you came from seems to disappear into thin air. The sky glimmers with stars, and the crescent moon has just risen above the treetops, casting the grassy plain in shimmering silver light. Something on the ground catches your eye. It seems to be the pelt of some animal, that has snagged on a stray twig. The pelt has been fashioned into a garment, and designed to conceal the footsteps of whoever wears it. It must have been left behind by whoever - or whatever - was on the other side of this door... [item=Woodsdrake Cape] @Amorah You hesitantly reach for the hulking metal door, wary of what's hidden behind it. You carefully unlatch the first lock, and then reach for the next one... But before you can do anything more, the door suddenly slams open, engulfing you in a whirlwind of claws and feathers. Through the chaos, you catch a glimpse of the room beyond - It's made of the same sterile metal as the door, with dozens of cages in various sizes lining the walls. As soon as the feathery hurricane has calmed, you see that it is a small Aviar, clawing and snapping at the empty air. You back away for a second, afraid that the creature might be hostile. But the birdlike being seems content to be free from its prison, and is beginning to act quite friendly towards you! [item=Renegade Aviar] @GoldMeteor Steeling up your courage, you turn the knob of the carved wooden door. You throw it open and storm into the room beyond, ready to bravely face whatever terrible thing had been making that infernal screeching noise. To your surprise, the noise stops. You have found yourself in a nicely furnished bedroom, hung with lacy curtains and scattered with stuffed animals. The room is empty except for a small, slightly embarrassed Snapper hatchling. He stares up at you with wide eyes, clutching what seems to be an instrument in his fumbling hands. "I'm ever so sorry! I hope I didn't bother you with my violin practice!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23272317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232724/23272317_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WhistlewindWolf

You carefully push open the old wooden door, trying not to make a sound. Despite your efforts, the hinges creak and squeal into the air, giving away your presence. You throw the door open, but by now it's too late. There is a sound of shuffling and quick footsteps, followed by the crackle of leaves as someone flees into the night.
You look around, and find yourself on a lonely moor backed by forest. The door you came from seems to disappear into thin air. The sky glimmers with stars, and the crescent moon has just risen above the treetops, casting the grassy plain in shimmering silver light.
Something on the ground catches your eye. It seems to be the pelt of some animal, that has snagged on a stray twig. The pelt has been fashioned into a garment, and designed to conceal the footsteps of whoever wears it. It must have been left behind by whoever - or whatever - was on the other side of this door...

Woodsdrake Cape

@Amorah

You hesitantly reach for the hulking metal door, wary of what's hidden behind it. You carefully unlatch the first lock, and then reach for the next one...
But before you can do anything more, the door suddenly slams open, engulfing you in a whirlwind of claws and feathers. Through the chaos, you catch a glimpse of the room beyond - It's made of the same sterile metal as the door, with dozens of cages in various sizes lining the walls.
As soon as the feathery hurricane has calmed, you see that it is a small Aviar, clawing and snapping at the empty air. You back away for a second, afraid that the creature might be hostile. But the birdlike being seems content to be free from its prison, and is beginning to act quite friendly towards you!

Renegade Aviar

@GoldMeteor

Steeling up your courage, you turn the knob of the carved wooden door. You throw it open and storm into the room beyond, ready to bravely face whatever terrible thing had been making that infernal screeching noise.
To your surprise, the noise stops. You have found yourself in a nicely furnished bedroom, hung with lacy curtains and scattered with stuffed animals.
The room is empty except for a small, slightly embarrassed Snapper hatchling. He stares up at you with wide eyes, clutching what seems to be an instrument in his fumbling hands.
"I'm ever so sorry! I hope I didn't bother you with my violin practice!"

23272317_350.png
zdkBiZa.png
Door 1- You wander up to a large, shimmering door. When you go to touch it, you realise that it is shimmering from a layer of... Eww. Black and white Goo, that's dripping from the small opening in the door.

Door 2- You come across a huge oak door. It's intricately carved, gorgeously varnished, with a gold handle shaped like the Arcanists head. That part is a little weird, but oh well.

Door 3- You can hear loud noises in this room, like animals fighting. You go to the peephole, but it's covered in feathers! Heavy wing beats and screeching are coming from inside
Door 1- You wander up to a large, shimmering door. When you go to touch it, you realise that it is shimmering from a layer of... Eww. Black and white Goo, that's dripping from the small opening in the door.

Door 2- You come across a huge oak door. It's intricately carved, gorgeously varnished, with a gold handle shaped like the Arcanists head. That part is a little weird, but oh well.

Door 3- You can hear loud noises in this room, like animals fighting. You go to the peephole, but it's covered in feathers! Heavy wing beats and screeching are coming from inside
gum // he/him
find where the heat's unbearable and stay there if you have to
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 71 72