Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105
@Detroness @Renassaince and @ All

Bootler came back with some terrifying information that I'll go into detail later about, but the one who killed our beloved Town soldier is @Nerrax

The information given to me was as said in the EoD, a seemingly professional killer -- Knowing exactly where to strike!
@Detroness @Renassaince and @ All

Bootler came back with some terrifying information that I'll go into detail later about, but the one who killed our beloved Town soldier is @Nerrax

The information given to me was as said in the EoD, a seemingly professional killer -- Knowing exactly where to strike!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-25 21:33:28] [quote name="Renaissaince" date=2016-01-25 21:14:52] A hard hit for town.... but on the bright side we DID catch one of the grunts. And yet... our royal is gone. The revolution is taking over. [/quote]I just read that and I'm so confused and laughing. Like wouldn't a revolution be AGAINST any 'royals', given they're the ones in charge? xD [/quote] You'd think! I mean, 'Let's overthrow them! 'I wanna join!' '... kk.' ----- (apparently cant do multiple quotes on the tablet, eh) @Wintrymix .... oh damn, that's WAY more important. The suspect pirate can wait till tomorrow morning- this is a great find, i must say. Will there be a defence? Did we find the killer? Let's find out! .... [s]after i finish me blue day finals [/s]
polygone wrote on 2016-01-25:
Renaissaince wrote on 2016-01-25:
A hard hit for town.... but on the bright side we DID catch one of the grunts.

And yet... our royal is gone. The revolution is taking over.
I just read that and I'm so confused and laughing. Like wouldn't a revolution be AGAINST any 'royals', given they're the ones in charge? xD

You'd think! I mean,
'Let's overthrow them!
'I wanna join!'
'... kk.'

(apparently cant do multiple quotes on the tablet, eh)

@Wintrymix

.... oh damn, that's WAY more important. The suspect pirate can wait till tomorrow morning- this is a great find, i must say.
Will there be a defence?
Did we find the killer?
Let's find out!

after i finish me blue day finals
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Well, at least we know the Rebellion is a cult now. The Royal was probably converted.
Well, at least we know the Rebellion is a cult now. The Royal was probably converted.
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
@Wintrymix

Great news! It's rare that investigation plays this much of a part in games, from what I've seen, but it's always nice to have a break from trying to read people all the time!
@Wintrymix

Great news! It's rare that investigation plays this much of a part in games, from what I've seen, but it's always nice to have a break from trying to read people all the time!
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
So... what's the verdict? Nerrax sounds like a SK, but now that we have a monster on the loose... well... not good. :/

Who else is starting to think that this monster can't be killed by a lynching?

Anyway, do we lynch Nerrax now?
So... what's the verdict? Nerrax sounds like a SK, but now that we have a monster on the loose... well... not good. :/

Who else is starting to think that this monster can't be killed by a lynching?

Anyway, do we lynch Nerrax now?
2v32at4.jpg
Look! Vote Count! Silent Voters!!!!!

# of public votes in Lynch Thread for Narumitsu: 13

People who voted for Narumitsu: polygone, Wintrymix, DreamAlex, Renaissaince, Detroness, Pawlemagne, Ravinmad, AureaImperatrix, FloatingInSpace, kirkfan2255, SmashedFish, earendils, FunFilledWTFery

Actual Vote Count: 20 - So... we have either 7 people with an extra vote or less with more than 2 votes available. Great.

# of public votes in Lynch Thread for Wintrymix: 1

People who voted for Wintrymix: Nerrax - coincidence? maybe?

Actual Vote Count: 2 - It's possible that Nerrax could possess two votes if one of the criteria for earning your extra vote is to vote publicly in the chat, otherwise we have someone else who thought Wintry is too suspicious and silently voted for them

People who voted for Narumitsu: polygone, Wintrymix, DreamAlex, Renaissaince, Detroness, Pawlemagne, Ravinmad, AureaImperatrix, FloatingInSpace, kirkfan2255, SmashedFish, earendils, FunFilledWTFery

Actual Vote Count: 20 - So... we have either 7 people with an extra vote or less with more than 2 votes available. Great.

Actual Vote Count: 2 - It's possible that Nerrax could possess two votes if one of the criteria for earning your extra vote is to vote publicly in the chat, otherwise we have someone else who thought Wintry is too suspicious and silently voted for them
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="@Wintrymix" date=2016-01-25 21:37:49] @ Detroness @ Renassaince and @ All Bootler came back with some terrifying information that I'll go into detail later about, but the one who killed our beloved Town soldier is @ Nerrax The information given to me was as said in the EoD, a seemingly professional killer -- Knowing exactly where to strike! [/quote] Feel free to not answer this question if you feel it will incriminate your partner, but... remind me again, you can 'employ' the bootler (?) correct? Tell them what to do?
@Wintrymix wrote on 2016-01-25:
@ Detroness @ Renassaince and @ All

Bootler came back with some terrifying information that I'll go into detail later about, but the one who killed our beloved Town soldier is @ Nerrax

Feel free to not answer this question if you feel it will incriminate your partner, but... remind me again, you can 'employ' the bootler (?) correct? Tell them what to do?
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-26 05:40:08] Look! Vote Count! Silent Voters!!!!! # of public votes in Lynch Thread for Narumitsu: 13 People who voted for Narumitsu: polygone, Wintrymix, DreamAlex, Renaissaince, Detroness, Pawlemagne, Ravinmad, AureaImperatrix, FloatingInSpace, kirkfan2255, SmashedFish, earendils, FunFilledWTFery Actual Vote Count: 20 - So... we have either 7 people with an extra vote or less with more than 2 votes available. Great. # of public votes in Lynch Thread for Wintrymix: 1 People who voted for Wintrymix: Nerrax - coincidence? maybe? Actual Vote Count: 2 - It's possible that Nerrax could possess two votes if one of the criteria for earning your extra vote is to vote publicly in the chat, otherwise we have someone else who thought Wintry is too suspicious and silently voted for them [/quote] Lemme just point out real quick, if the bartender was as injured as naru said they were and they voted for naru but never claimed, that would mess up the vote tally too, if their vote ended up being worth more than before. Speaking of the bartender, though, no bartender death, so they must've gotten healed?
Detroness wrote on 2016-01-26:

Lemme just point out real quick, if the bartender was as injured as naru said they were and they voted for naru but never claimed, that would mess up the vote tally too, if their vote ended up being worth more than before.

Speaking of the bartender, though, no bartender death, so they must've gotten healed?
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Estimation of Town to Mafia Numbers & Casualty List so Far:

Please note that I'm NOT including third parties in these guesses since I don't know what that ratio of town to third party/mafia to third party ratios are because this is my first game w/ third parties!

# of Players at the Beginning of the Game/# of players who signed up: 25

EotD1 Results, # of Players (just town and mafia - no third parties): 24

SoullessRogue was lynched and was a Town Scientist note: this is probably a healing role now that I think about the difference between the Town Scientist and the Mad Scientist! The MD could be a ******* version of the Doctor!

Geoff was murdered and was rebel 2. note: notice how NCB uses the bolded and underlined word 'murdered'. Murder is defined - simplistically* - as a planned killing. Does this mean Geoff's killer knew what Geoff's role was from the beginning of the game?

EotD2 Results, # of Players (just town and mafia - no third parties): 24

ThisOneIsBlue was lynched and was the Unaligned. that color still hurts my eyes...

EotD3 Results, # of Players (just town and mafia - no third parties): 20

Narumitsu was lynched and Mafia Grunt 2 Like Tsaiah mentioned earlier, based on the '2' we can assume there's more than one Grunt running around. Also, don't forget! We have multiple millers and multiple GodFathers in this game!

Haven was killed - again, NOT murdered like Geoff was - and was the School Boy.

Darthdeadpool was killed and was the University Student

DreamAlexwas killed and was The Soldier

~*~

Overall estimation of ratio of Town to Mafia at the beginning of the game - if I'm using a ratio of 4:1

excuse me while I cannot do math to save my life

So... looks like the estimation is 19:6. Again, not including the possibility of third parties!!! This ratio only works if we only had two factions: town vs mafia.

However since we have third parties, millers, and Godfathers, the number of mafia will probably have dropped down from 6. Maybe 5 or 4 mafia from the start?

If Narumitsu was the last Mafia Grunt, then we have one remaining Grunt left, and possibly One or Two Godfathers running around.

Looking at available PR on Town side... again these are totally estimates/guesses

SoullessRogue - Town Scientist - Possible Town Doctor?

Haven - School Boy - Possible Innocent Child?

Darthdeadpool - University Student - No idea...

DreamAlex - The Soldier - Sounds like a Vigilante...
Estimation of Town to Mafia Numbers & Casualty List so Far:

Please note that I'm NOT including third parties in these guesses since I don't know what that ratio of town to third party/mafia to third party ratios are because this is my first game w/ third parties!

# of Players at the Beginning of the Game/# of players who signed up: 25

EotD1 Results, # of Players (just town and mafia - no third parties): 24

SoullessRogue was lynched and was a Town Scientist note: this is probably a healing role now that I think about the difference between the Town Scientist and the Mad Scientist! The MD could be a ******* version of the Doctor!

Geoff was murdered and was rebel 2. note: notice how NCB uses the bolded and underlined word 'murdered'. Murder is defined - simplistically* - as a planned killing. Does this mean Geoff's killer knew what Geoff's role was from the beginning of the game?

EotD2 Results, # of Players (just town and mafia - no third parties): 24

ThisOneIsBlue was lynched and was the Unaligned. that color still hurts my eyes...

EotD3 Results, # of Players (just town and mafia - no third parties): 20

Narumitsu was lynched and Mafia Grunt 2 Like Tsaiah mentioned earlier, based on the '2' we can assume there's more than one Grunt running around. Also, don't forget! We have multiple millers and multiple GodFathers in this game!

Haven was killed - again, NOT murdered like Geoff was - and was the School Boy.

Darthdeadpool was killed and was the University Student

DreamAlexwas killed and was The Soldier

~*~

Overall estimation of ratio of Town to Mafia at the beginning of the game - if I'm using a ratio of 4:1

excuse me while I cannot do math to save my life

So... looks like the estimation is 19:6. Again, not including the possibility of third parties!!! This ratio only works if we only had two factions: town vs mafia.

However since we have third parties, millers, and Godfathers, the number of mafia will probably have dropped down from 6. Maybe 5 or 4 mafia from the start?

If Narumitsu was the last Mafia Grunt, then we have one remaining Grunt left, and possibly One or Two Godfathers running around.

Looking at available PR on Town side... again these are totally estimates/guesses

SoullessRogue - Town Scientist - Possible Town Doctor?

Haven - School Boy - Possible Innocent Child?

Darthdeadpool - University Student - No idea...

DreamAlex - The Soldier - Sounds like a Vigilante...
2v32at4.jpg
sorry about the suddenly italicized text... I couldn't find where to put the stop code in...
sorry about the suddenly italicized text... I couldn't find where to put the stop code in...
2v32at4.jpg
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105