Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 105
Lockdown hype, fun posting time!
Lockdown hype, fun posting time!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
FINALLY.

Caught up with the thread (mostly). Had to skim the last 20 pages or so, so after i take a break for something hot and soup-like, i'll read them better and post more. Thank the Master Clockmaker above for (and apologies to) @polygone, who has been dragging my useless, sick hydra-head around for days now. ^^;

Also gonna agree that the @narumitsu lynch was worth going with based on that ability being RUDE, and one best just not existing anymore. Sorry naru, but hugs, not mugs. ;_; Hopefully, today we can find some scum that's y'know, actually full-blown scum. (Kudos to @Ninjacatblue for making a game so full of various and sundry a thing that it gets hard to tell what that is. xD;)
FINALLY.

Caught up with the thread (mostly). Had to skim the last 20 pages or so, so after i take a break for something hot and soup-like, i'll read them better and post more. Thank the Master Clockmaker above for (and apologies to) @polygone, who has been dragging my useless, sick hydra-head around for days now. ^^;

Also gonna agree that the @narumitsu lynch was worth going with based on that ability being RUDE, and one best just not existing anymore. Sorry naru, but hugs, not mugs. ;_; Hopefully, today we can find some scum that's y'know, actually full-blown scum. (Kudos to @Ninjacatblue for making a game so full of various and sundry a thing that it gets hard to tell what that is. xD;)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Three hour lockdown is the WORST
Three hour lockdown is the WORST
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish

They aren't THAT bad, right?

Just tense

Tense

Waiting...

ok they're scary ;-;
@SmashedFish

They aren't THAT bad, right?

Just tense

Tense

Waiting...

ok they're scary ;-;
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
It takes a while, but I can understand why. The waiting is the worst part!
It takes a while, but I can understand why. The waiting is the worst part!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
End of Day 3~Long Version

Welcome Listeners to the 9pm Daily News Report!

We as citizens have fought for awhile now to root out the evil in our town, and at last we have made some progress! Late this afternoon Narumitsu was lynched by nearly all of the town! And we were right Narumitsu was in fact the Mafia Grunt 2.

And to follow that great news, Our Royal has made an admittedly strange announcement today. They have decided to vacate the throne and join the Revolution? I know this may come as a shock for many of us, it certainly did for me, but the Royal seems to be happy with this change. But will this be it for our Monarchy, or shall another take the throne?

The atmosphere around town today was tense. Many were being paranoid, or following someone else around. Strange behavior, but perhaps things will be better tomorrow.

The Pirate was seen today briefly near Uptown. Particularly near a certain townhouse. Let this be a reminder to us all to keep our doors and windows locked at all times, and to only trust those we truly know.

Urgent news from the University! The rumors of a member of the institution that has tread into God's domain have been confirmed! The perpetrator has lost control of their creation. You are all advised to reaming off the streets, and evacuating when the authorities tell you to. There have so far been only 2 reported deaths from this monstrosity. The first was the creator of this abomination, Darthdeadpool, the University Student. The second unfortunate death was of Haven, the School Boy.

And I'm afraid that is not the last on tonight's list of tragedies. Just before tonight's show began I was told that DreamAlex, the The Soldier has been killed. The body was found bled out in an alleyway. The incisions on the corpse were clean, and precise. Who ever did this knew what they were doing.

And on that note I'll have to leave you for tonight. And as always, remember to avoid the dark alleyways, never ever venture out alone into the night, and ALWAYS pay close attention to the details.

@Detroness, @AureaImperatrix, @ShockZephyr, @kirkfan2255, @Druddigon8, @polygone, @Tsaiah, @FloatingInSpace, @DJFeather, @FunFilledWTFery, @Pawlemagne, @Vistron, @SmashedFish, @narumitsu, @SoullessRogue, @Renaissaince, @DreamAlex, @Nerrax, @Wintrymix, @ThisOneIsBlue, @earendils, @Haven, @Darthdeadpool, @Ravinmad
End of Day 3~Long Version

Welcome Listeners to the 9pm Daily News Report!

We as citizens have fought for awhile now to root out the evil in our town, and at last we have made some progress! Late this afternoon Narumitsu was lynched by nearly all of the town! And we were right Narumitsu was in fact the Mafia Grunt 2.

And to follow that great news, Our Royal has made an admittedly strange announcement today. They have decided to vacate the throne and join the Revolution? I know this may come as a shock for many of us, it certainly did for me, but the Royal seems to be happy with this change. But will this be it for our Monarchy, or shall another take the throne?

The atmosphere around town today was tense. Many were being paranoid, or following someone else around. Strange behavior, but perhaps things will be better tomorrow.

The Pirate was seen today briefly near Uptown. Particularly near a certain townhouse. Let this be a reminder to us all to keep our doors and windows locked at all times, and to only trust those we truly know.

Urgent news from the University! The rumors of a member of the institution that has tread into God's domain have been confirmed! The perpetrator has lost control of their creation. You are all advised to reaming off the streets, and evacuating when the authorities tell you to. There have so far been only 2 reported deaths from this monstrosity. The first was the creator of this abomination, Darthdeadpool, the University Student. The second unfortunate death was of Haven, the School Boy.

And I'm afraid that is not the last on tonight's list of tragedies. Just before tonight's show began I was told that DreamAlex, the The Soldier has been killed. The body was found bled out in an alleyway. The incisions on the corpse were clean, and precise. Who ever did this knew what they were doing.

And on that note I'll have to leave you for tonight. And as always, remember to avoid the dark alleyways, never ever venture out alone into the night, and ALWAYS pay close attention to the details.

@Detroness, @AureaImperatrix, @ShockZephyr, @kirkfan2255, @Druddigon8, @polygone, @Tsaiah, @FloatingInSpace, @DJFeather, @FunFilledWTFery, @Pawlemagne, @Vistron, @SmashedFish, @narumitsu, @SoullessRogue, @Renaissaince, @DreamAlex, @Nerrax, @Wintrymix, @ThisOneIsBlue, @earendils, @Haven, @Darthdeadpool, @Ravinmad
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
End of Day 3~Short Version~

Narumitsu was lynched and was the Mafia Grunt 2
Darthdeadpool was killed and was the University Student
Havenwas killed and was the School Boy
DreamAlexwas killed and was The Soldier
End of Day 3~Short Version~

Narumitsu was lynched and was the Mafia Grunt 2
Darthdeadpool was killed and was the University Student
Havenwas killed and was the School Boy
DreamAlexwas killed and was The Soldier
3bMwIy2.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
WE GOT ONE OF THR MAGIA GRUNTS
WE GOT ONE OF THR MAGIA GRUNTS
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
*mafia
*mafia
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
We got one! Cheers! ...well...not cheers. Three of ours died. That is excessively bad news. >_<
We got one! Cheers! ...well...not cheers. Three of ours died. That is excessively bad news. >_<

Praise the sun! \o/
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 105