Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1137 1138
[center][font=Cambria]Ticket #1: @Scintillia #3 you give the dragon your number. she smiles and points you to a large, tall crate with three holes in it. "Well, go on ahead, it won't bite." before you could question it, she hurries you along, stopping right in front of a lever. "Go ahead," she mumbles, pointing at the device. without further hesitation, you give the lever a pull, and one of the doors raises up...and out crawls another dragon..but this one has two heads. the first one turns to you, "Well, congrats! She's a sweet one, take good care of her!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79107100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791072/79107100_350.png[/img][/url][/font][/center] [center][font=Cambria]Ticket #2: @PigletsAreCute you stare at the box for a moment, giving the dragon a few glances here and there..."Look, I promise that there isn't any fake snakes in there...I'm 50% sure." You cautiously open the box and- oh. it's just another box decorated in flowers. The dragon laughs and looks over at the toad. "I guess you were right. It was a good idea to do that..." she then looks over at you, "Alright off with you." And with that, you walk away with your box of flowers...great. [item=Bouquet of Flowers][/font][/center] [center][font=Cambria]Ticket #3: @SeraCosmos She shrugs and opens up the box for you, and in it is....snow. You are not sure how that hasn't melted...you are quite curious. you reach in and..oh is this a ticket? you stare up at the dragon who just shrugs and then...disappears. Along with the toad. Huh. Well then. You take the box and head out of the forest with your friends. [item=Eternal Snow] [i]a mystery item, & An Art Voucher. Please pm me with a dragon or an oc[/i][/font][/center]
Ticket #1: @Scintillia #3
you give the dragon your number. she smiles and points you to a large, tall crate with three holes in it. "Well, go on ahead, it won't bite."

before you could question it, she hurries you along, stopping right in front of a lever. "Go ahead," she mumbles, pointing at the device. without further hesitation, you give the lever a pull, and one of the doors raises up...and out crawls another dragon..but this one has two heads.

the first one turns to you, "Well, congrats! She's a sweet one, take good care of her!"

79107100_350.png
Ticket #2: @PigletsAreCute
you stare at the box for a moment, giving the dragon a few glances here and there..."Look, I promise that there isn't any fake snakes in there...I'm 50% sure."

You cautiously open the box and- oh. it's just another box decorated in flowers. The dragon laughs and looks over at the toad. "I guess you were right. It was a good idea to do that..." she then looks over at you, "Alright off with you." And with that, you walk away with your box of flowers...great.

Bouquet of Flowers
Ticket #3: @SeraCosmos
She shrugs and opens up the box for you, and in it is....snow. You are not sure how that hasn't melted...you are quite curious. you reach in and..oh is this a ticket? you stare up at the dragon who just shrugs and then...disappears. Along with the toad. Huh. Well then.

You take the box and head out of the forest with your friends.

Eternal Snow a mystery item, & An Art Voucher. Please pm me with a dragon or an oc
Alrighty, here I go!

Door 1: covered in bones. who has that many bones? who needs that many bones?(@/EclipsedSunFox)

Door 2: why is the door pink? no offense, but its not even a good shade! Its just several wildly different ones mixed together!!(@/swimmergirl0903)

Door 3: Good thing you're not scared of rats, because this door does not look like one. However, you are thinking of rats right now.(@/WICKEDisgood818)
Alrighty, here I go!

Door 1: covered in bones. who has that many bones? who needs that many bones?(@/EclipsedSunFox)

Door 2: why is the door pink? no offense, but its not even a good shade! Its just several wildly different ones mixed together!!(@/swimmergirl0903)

Door 3: Good thing you're not scared of rats, because this door does not look like one. However, you are thinking of rats right now.(@/WICKEDisgood818)

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@Scintillia I would love door one please!
@Scintillia I would love door one please!
0p5cTiK.png[/url]
bump!
bump!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@Scintillia
Door 2 please!
@Scintillia
Door 2 please!
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@Scintillia

I'll take door 3 please! :)
@Scintillia

I'll take door 3 please! :)
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
Ack, sorry! The pings got buried and I had no idea someone claimed the last door; here they are! Door 1: @EclipsedSunFox You push open the door to... bones. Honestly, what was expected? [center][item=Crown of Bones][item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Skilled Bonecarver's Mask][/center] Door 2: @swimmergirl0903 Wow. that's a lot of pink. Still, why can't they be the same shade?? [center][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Supportive Bonecarver's mask][item=supportive bonecarver's cage][/center] Door 3: @WICKEDisgood818 Wow. Good thing you're not scared of rats, because he sure looks like one. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80114378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801144/80114378_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Frosted Pocketmouse][/center]
Ack, sorry! The pings got buried and I had no idea someone claimed the last door; here they are!

Door 1: @EclipsedSunFox

You push open the door to... bones. Honestly, what was expected?
Crown of Bones Red Birdskull Wingpiece Skilled Bonecarver's Mask

Door 2: @swimmergirl0903

Wow. that's a lot of pink.

Still, why can't they be the same shade??
Parasitic Fungus Carmine Serthis Supportive Bonecarver's Mask Supportive Bonecarver's Cage

Door 3: @WICKEDisgood818

Wow. Good thing you're not scared of rats, because he sure looks like one.
80114378_350.png

Frosted Pocketmouse

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
[center][img]https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/three-doors-in-scotland-werner-dieterich.jpg[/img][/center]
three-doors-in-scotland-werner-dieterich.jpg
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@WICKEDisgood818 green door please!
@WICKEDisgood818 green door please!
XxxGZDG.png
6Fjd4rG.png
AfCf6jr.png
YMPbu9R.png

pings on, have a lovely day!!
@WICKEDisgood818
Can I have the blue door please?
@WICKEDisgood818