Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1139 1140
[font=Cambria]@Boomershine[/font] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/781573/78157230p.png[/img][/center][right][font=Cambria]While her mentor, or rather much [i]sister[/i], is out scamming the youth out in some forest somewhere-- Harvest decided that she might embark on her own adventure. Hopefully she can get back before her mentor notices that she's missing. It'd be a shame if she was turned into some toad... It didn't take long for Harvest to stumble upon a door- or rather much a double door- like the ones that you see at a grand-hall or something of the like, made out of cherry wood. In the center was a wreath made from autumn leaves and tiny little wooden stags. Sure enough, this door caught her curiousity. [/font][/right]
@Boomershine
78157230p.png
While her mentor, or rather much sister, is out scamming the youth out in some forest somewhere-- Harvest decided that she might embark on her own adventure. Hopefully she can get back before her mentor notices that she's missing. It'd be a shame if she was turned into some toad...

It didn't take long for Harvest to stumble upon a door- or rather much a double door- like the ones that you see at a grand-hall or something of the like, made out of cherry wood. In the center was a wreath made from autumn leaves and tiny little wooden stags. Sure enough, this door caught her curiousity.
** I'm happy with all three entries! Thanks for keeping it short and simple. Sorry it look a little long, seems I'm usually slow to respond with these story-filled games. It takes time for me to think on it. But as always, my prizes are totally worth the wait! -------------------- [emoji=purple gem size=1] @Scintillia (no need to add too many details, I wouldn't ask you to re-write anything!) The tall cold door let out a deep rumble as it moved; ice cracked as it shook. Its soulful base echoed into the ground creating a vibration of sounds as if playing a low hymn of ancient tongues. An old, but strong gateway into the frozen depts of a world as old as time. Behemoth and Loyal peer into what one would immediately assume is a vast winterland of emptiness... Until the winds blow away with the snow to reveal its treasures. Through the crystalline mists a figure steps before the banescale and her companion... A fellow Ancient who calls himself a Prince steps forward in hopes of sharing his knowledge. [outfit=2021383][item=accent: Cold-hearted prince][item=scene: Icewarden's Domain][item=frozen knapsack] (Congrats! Your turn to make doors) --------------- [emoji=green gem size=1] @Pigletsarecute (welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're enjoying it!) Upon Toast opening the door with what looked like fog on the window, it swung forward with an effortless [i]swoosh[/i] and a gust of steam engulfed the bewildered mirror. Moisture from the steam covered him like a warm veil as he walked through the door and into what seems like a backyard arena. [i][b]SIZZLE![/b][/i] was followed by a [i][b]POW![/b][/i] and a [i][b]CRASH![/b][/i] and more steam was created. Toast jumped back in surprise, inadvertently pulling attention on himself. Two familiars, one born of fire, the other of water ended up in an all out brawl have now set their eyes on the startled mirror. No one ever DARED to interrupt a battle between two powerful beasts of the most esteemed of beastclans. Toast saw no way out and couldn't even think of what to say, he needed to make a quick decision. He stood his ground and assumed a defensive position, hiding the fact that he might be scared out of his wits.. or out of his mind. The beasts both charged at him and he managed to block their attacks. Another crazy battle ensued. Not knowing where time went, all three creatures fell to their feet as the dust settled. "You could use a bit more training and strength, young dragon. But you have proven yourself worthy as you stood your ground in front of powerful opponents. We will lend you our power." [outfit=2021398][item=accent: kawah ijen][item=larimar tidelord][item=conflagrant ambassador] Toast now has the power of both water and fire. Use it well. ------------ [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] @witheredfox (I hope you dont mind the twist!) Harvest slowly opened the door and walked into a big fancy room decorated with tapestries, and antique scholarly wares. She looked in awe at the tall bookshelves and stopped to examine the wall tacked with posters and graphs. [i]This is an adventurer's dream! Of all the secret information one can find here![/i] A strange giggle is heard from down the hall and she chose to follow it. [i]You're finally out on your own on your own adventure! Let's do it, let's investigate the strange and mysterious![/i] Harvest thought to herself. [i]Curiosity killed the - -[/i] "Toad?" A voice sprung from behind her. She spun around and a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29072376]creepy old pearlcatcher[/url] was grinning from ear to ear. [i]Curiosity killed the toad? Wait - - did she just read my thoughts?![/i] "Well curiosity is sure to kill the toad who thought they could just barge into my home and take whatever they want!" The Pearlcatcher snapped and raised a talon and pointed it at Harvest. "But first, you need to be the toad!" [i]she uses Magic![/i] The quick skydancer leapt into the air and darted through the house just barely missing a ray a magic that shot out of Allera's talon. "You're pretty quick yourself!" shouted Harvest as she side dodged another bolt. Harvest felt a shockwave from where the bolt hit then it all disappeared with a big [i]FWOMP![/i] and a warm crystal ball fell into Harvest's paws. Allera stared in anger and was about to lunge when the chandelier above them broke from the magic's backlash and came crashing down. Allera stopped in her tracks and Harvest made her escape. She carried with her the magic spell that Allera tried to cast on her to turn her into a toad, apparently. But the spell became caught in the crystal ball. Hmm, this should come in handy some day... [item=scene: cartographer's office][item=accent: terror toad][item= crystal ball]
** I'm happy with all three entries! Thanks for keeping it short and simple. Sorry it look a little long, seems I'm usually slow to respond with these story-filled games. It takes time for me to think on it. But as always, my prizes are totally worth the wait!

@Scintillia (no need to add too many details, I wouldn't ask you to re-write anything!)

The tall cold door let out a deep rumble as it moved; ice cracked as it shook. Its soulful base echoed into the ground creating a vibration of sounds as if playing a low hymn of ancient tongues. An old, but strong gateway into the frozen depts of a world as old as time. Behemoth and Loyal peer into what one would immediately assume is a vast winterland of emptiness... Until the winds blow away with the snow to reveal its treasures. Through the crystalline mists a figure steps before the banescale and her companion...

A fellow Ancient who calls himself a Prince steps forward in hopes of sharing his knowledge.
Not Found
Accent: Cold-Hearted Prince Scene: Icewarden's Domain Frozen Knapsack (Congrats! Your turn to make doors)

@Pigletsarecute (welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you're enjoying it!)

Upon Toast opening the door with what looked like fog on the window, it swung forward with an effortless swoosh and a gust of steam engulfed the bewildered mirror. Moisture from the steam covered him like a warm veil as he walked through the door and into what seems like a backyard arena. SIZZLE! was followed by a POW! and a CRASH! and more steam was created. Toast jumped back in surprise, inadvertently pulling attention on himself. Two familiars, one born of fire, the other of water ended up in an all out brawl have now set their eyes on the startled mirror. No one ever DARED to interrupt a battle between two powerful beasts of the most esteemed of beastclans.

Toast saw no way out and couldn't even think of what to say, he needed to make a quick decision. He stood his ground and assumed a defensive position, hiding the fact that he might be scared out of his wits.. or out of his mind. The beasts both charged at him and he managed to block their attacks. Another crazy battle ensued. Not knowing where time went, all three creatures fell to their feet as the dust settled.

"You could use a bit more training and strength, young dragon. But you have proven yourself worthy as you stood your ground in front of powerful opponents. We will lend you our power."
Not Found
Accent: Kawah Ijen Larimar Tidelord Conflagrant Ambassador
Toast now has the power of both water and fire. Use it well.

@witheredfox (I hope you dont mind the twist!)

Harvest slowly opened the door and walked into a big fancy room decorated with tapestries, and antique scholarly wares. She looked in awe at the tall bookshelves and stopped to examine the wall tacked with posters and graphs. This is an adventurer's dream! Of all the secret information one can find here! A strange giggle is heard from down the hall and she chose to follow it. You're finally out on your own on your own adventure! Let's do it, let's investigate the strange and mysterious! Harvest thought to herself.

Curiosity killed the - -

"Toad?" A voice sprung from behind her. She spun around and a creepy old pearlcatcher was grinning from ear to ear.

Curiosity killed the toad? Wait - - did she just read my thoughts?!

"Well curiosity is sure to kill the toad who thought they could just barge into my home and take whatever they want!" The Pearlcatcher snapped and raised a talon and pointed it at Harvest. "But first, you need to be the toad!" she uses Magic! The quick skydancer leapt into the air and darted through the house just barely missing a ray a magic that shot out of Allera's talon.

"You're pretty quick yourself!" shouted Harvest as she side dodged another bolt. Harvest felt a shockwave from where the bolt hit then it all disappeared with a big FWOMP! and a warm crystal ball fell into Harvest's paws. Allera stared in anger and was about to lunge when the chandelier above them broke from the magic's backlash and came crashing down. Allera stopped in her tracks and Harvest made her escape. She carried with her the magic spell that Allera tried to cast on her to turn her into a toad, apparently. But the spell became caught in the crystal ball. Hmm, this should come in handy some day...
Scene: Cartographer's Office Accent: Terror Toad Crystal Ball
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
Alrighty here I go- ----- ...How did you end up here? One moment, you were exploring the old remains of a kingdom from long ago, and the next you're face to face with... a prince?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64674867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646749/64674867_350.png[/img][/url] He eyed you up and down, the two ridgebacks behind him aiming their spears at you. "Yet another soul trapped in the past," The veil sighed, a sad smile gracing his lips. The ridgebacks behind him share the same expression with each other, lowering their spears. The veil turns, motioning for you to follow. "The name is Prince Chamberlain, you are far from the first to have wandered here." He leads you to a hall with three doors, each with their own distinct personality. "The doors appear different to us then to you," He explained, stepping to the side. "Now, pick the door that calls to you the most, and maybe it will lead you back to [I]your[/I] timeline." Following his instructions, you turn and inspect the three doors. [b]door one[/b]: This door is solid stone, lacking any chips or scratches or marks. From underneath, you can feel a cool breeze. [s][b]door two[/b]: This door is marble, tall and towering over your form. There are engravings near the top, but you're too short to read it. [b]door three[/b]: This door is just made out of wood. The tantalizing smell of food flows in from the other side.[/s] ----- You are free to rp back if you like; the gifts will also be a lil more personalized!
Alrighty here I go-

...How did you end up here?

One moment, you were exploring the old remains of a kingdom from long ago, and the next you're face to face with... a prince??

64674867_350.png

He eyed you up and down, the two ridgebacks behind him aiming their spears at you.

"Yet another soul trapped in the past," The veil sighed, a sad smile gracing his lips. The ridgebacks behind him share the same expression with each other, lowering their spears. The veil turns, motioning for you to follow. "The name is Prince Chamberlain, you are far from the first to have wandered here."

He leads you to a hall with three doors, each with their own distinct personality.

"The doors appear different to us then to you," He explained, stepping to the side. "Now, pick the door that calls to you the most, and maybe it will lead you back to your timeline."

Following his instructions, you turn and inspect the three doors.

door one: This door is solid stone, lacking any chips or scratches or marks. From underneath, you can feel a cool breeze.

door two: This door is marble, tall and towering over your form. There are engravings near the top, but you're too short to read it.

door three: This door is just made out of wood. The tantalizing smell of food flows in from the other side.

You are free to rp back if you like; the gifts will also be a lil more personalized!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@Scintillia
Door three pls ^^
@Scintillia
Door three pls ^^
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
[center] @Scintillia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72430942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724310/72430942_350.png[/img][/url] "CONFOUND IT, WHY IS THIS BLASTED DOOR SO TALL!" Griff screeched, jumping up and down as best he could on three legs, as his left arm was missing, amputated at the shoulder. It appears he has forgotten that he has wings as he continues to try to see the carvings on door 2. More enraged swearing comes from him for a good while before a second dragon alights on his head. A small blue and mint colored Fae. "Griff, honey, please mind your language." She says before bending down and yanking firmly on one of his crests and whispering in his ear, her own crests flared up to make herself appear larger than her .54 meter long self. "And if you don't, I'll confiscate your tools and wash out your mouth myself!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71688277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716883/71688277_350.png[/img][/url]
@Scintillia
72430942_350.png

"CONFOUND IT, WHY IS THIS BLASTED DOOR SO TALL!" Griff screeched, jumping up and down as best he could on three legs, as his left arm was missing, amputated at the shoulder. It appears he has forgotten that he has wings as he continues to try to see the carvings on door 2.

More enraged swearing comes from him for a good while before a second dragon alights on his head. A small blue and mint colored Fae.
"Griff, honey, please mind your language." She says before bending down and yanking firmly on one of his crests and whispering in his ear, her own crests flared up to make herself appear larger than her .54 meter long self.
"And if you don't, I'll confiscate your tools and wash out your mouth myself!"
71688277_350.png
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@Scintillia (Door 1 please!) A dragon approaches door one and feels the cool breeze from it. His talons run across the door, examining the smooth stone. "Just like the doors in the palace, perfect in every way." He nods to Prince Chamberlain in a royal way, and the pushes open the door. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72593479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725935/72593479_350.png[/img][/url]
@Scintillia
(Door 1 please!)
A dragon approaches door one and feels the cool breeze from it. His talons run across the door, examining the smooth stone. "Just like the doors in the palace, perfect in every way." He nods to Prince Chamberlain in a royal way, and the pushes open the door.
72593479_350.png
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
@LumoInnIt Ahava looked around the snowy room, slightly disappointed to see nothing. When he returned to his world, however, he saw that he had apparently gained not only a new friend, but a pair of pants, as well. [item=Stonewatch Prince] [item=Chasmcrawler's Arctic Pants] @SmolderingFlame Griff scoffed at Iris, going to charge into the door when it opened on its own. Griff continued his cursing as Iris inspected the items laid in the middle of the room, both ignorant to the fact that the world around them was slowly fading. "The Snake sees your truth," Iris said curiously, turning to Griff. Oh, alrighty then. Griff was face down in the plague-infested land, still cursing. She turned back to the items, and sat there waiting until Griff was ready to go back to their clan. [item=secondary gene: morph] @Zoyki You push open the door to a kind looking Ridgeback. He is stewing a wondrous stew, and invites you to try some. After a sip, you realize that you are back in your world, the ridgeback chef with you. Nice. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80057144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/800572/80057144_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Stonespine]
@LumoInnIt

Ahava looked around the snowy room, slightly disappointed to see nothing.

When he returned to his world, however, he saw that he had apparently gained not only a new friend, but a pair of pants, as well.

Stonewatch Prince
Chasmcrawler's Arctic Pants

@SmolderingFlame

Griff scoffed at Iris, going to charge into the door when it opened on its own.

Griff continued his cursing as Iris inspected the items laid in the middle of the room, both ignorant to the fact that the world around them was slowly fading.

"The Snake sees your truth," Iris said curiously, turning to Griff.

Oh, alrighty then.

Griff was face down in the plague-infested land, still cursing.

She turned back to the items, and sat there waiting until Griff was ready to go back to their clan.

Secondary Gene: Morph

@Zoyki

You push open the door to a kind looking Ridgeback. He is stewing a wondrous stew, and invites you to try some. After a sip, you realize that you are back in your world, the ridgeback chef with you.

Nice.

80057144_350.png

Stonespine

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
There are three doors. . . Wait a sec, no yes there are three doors *ahem* moving on

The first one seems to be made entirely out of glass but is so tiny that you nearly crushed it

The second one has a cold cold breeze blowing under it and looks like it’s made from pieces of wrecked ship

The third is a plain old door nothing suspicious about this one nothing at all. . . No how dare you to think this is a double bluff, or maybe a triple bluff? Aaahhh
There are three doors. . . Wait a sec, no yes there are three doors *ahem* moving on

The first one seems to be made entirely out of glass but is so tiny that you nearly crushed it

The second one has a cold cold breeze blowing under it and looks like it’s made from pieces of wrecked ship

The third is a plain old door nothing suspicious about this one nothing at all. . . No how dare you to think this is a double bluff, or maybe a triple bluff? Aaahhh
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
O.o @Zoyki, you probably didn't know it but I've been in a sorta pirate phase lately. Could I do Door 2? It is calling me.
O.o @Zoyki, you probably didn't know it but I've been in a sorta pirate phase lately. Could I do Door 2? It is calling me.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif

@Zoyki
I'd like to open the glass {1st} door please:)

@Zoyki
I'd like to open the glass {1st} door please:)
1 2 ... 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1139 1140