Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1145 1146
@BlankRSlate1217 You open the door and find [item=Silver ore][item=golden key][item=Lurker Motherboard] @swimmergirl0903 You open the door and find [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] @steamedclovers You open the door and find [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71691199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716912/71691199_350.png[/img][/url]
@BlankRSlate1217

You open the door and find
Silver Ore Golden Key Lurker Motherboard

@swimmergirl0903

Red-Winged Owlcat

@steamedclovers

71691199_350.png
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Three pools of star-shaped, clear but slightly coloured water lie before you. One red, one yellow and one blue. You have an feeling that taking a sip out of these ponds might grant you some gift. Whether the gift is good or bad, you will never know. Well, you have nothing to lose. And you bend down to take a sip. Which pond would it be? [emoji=red star size=1] [emoji=gold star size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1]
Three pools of star-shaped, clear but slightly coloured water lie before you. One red, one yellow and one blue. You have an feeling that taking a sip out of these ponds might grant you some gift. Whether the gift is good or bad, you will never know.

Well, you have nothing to lose. And you bend down to take a sip. Which pond would it be?
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
@steamedclovers The [emoji=gold star size=1] pond, please.
@steamedclovers

The pond, please.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.gifyRR7W.gifPVLLW.giffGJuP.gifAxY17.gifzz0kw.gifOUCcp.gifNofmn.gif80cgt.gif
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@steamedclovers I would like the [emoji=red star size=1] pond, please
@steamedclovers

I would like the pond, please
@steamedclovers the [emoji=blue star size=1] pond, please!
@steamedclovers

the pond, please!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@CrackedSouls once you finish drinking a big gulp, immediately something heavy falls on you. Oof! [item=rusted treasure chest]x2[item=bonebound chest]x2 @StoryBored you take a cool sip, quenching your thirst. You lift your head to see....a little hatchling floating above the pond! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79656484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796565/79656484_350.png[/img][/url] @Scintillia you close your eyes and take a nice sip. Once you open your eyes, you find some blue critters skittering around your legs! [item=chillriver bucktooth][item=plantation pincher][item=satin pocketmouse][item=peacock scorpion]
@CrackedSouls once you finish drinking a big gulp, immediately something heavy falls on you. Oof!
Rusted Treasure Chest x2 Bonebound Chest x2

@StoryBored you take a cool sip, quenching your thirst. You lift your head to see....a little hatchling floating above the pond!
79656484_350.png

@Scintillia you close your eyes and take a nice sip. Once you open your eyes, you find some blue critters skittering around your legs!
Chillriver Bucktooth Plantation Pincher Satin Pocketmouse Peacock Scorpion
2KAdknV.png tqGkHih.png
You find yourself in front of three differing doors. Each has a distinct, luminescent symbol in the center. The first door is new and smooth, it is mainly a dark pinkish-purple hue and has the arcane symbol[emoji=arcane rune size=1] on the front of it. The handle is silver, shiny, and embellished, and you see a pink glow from behind the door. The next door is made of a dark stone and the cracks seem to glow a fiery orange, the fire symbol[emoji=fire rune size=1] is engraved in the stone. You feel a warmth coming from the other side. The third is an old, wooden, pale green door with the wind symbol[emoji=wind rune size=1], the wood is decorated with spirals and coils of a golden metal, and you feel a cool breeze from the cracks.
You find yourself in front of three differing doors. Each has a distinct, luminescent symbol in the center.

The first door is new and smooth, it is mainly a dark pinkish-purple hue and has the arcane symbol on the front of it. The handle is silver, shiny, and embellished, and you see a pink glow from behind the door.

The next door is made of a dark stone and the cracks seem to glow a fiery orange, the fire symbol is engraved in the stone. You feel a warmth coming from the other side.

The third is an old, wooden, pale green door with the wind symbol, the wood is decorated with spirals and coils of a golden metal, and you feel a cool breeze from the cracks.
@StoryBored [font=Cambria]I would like to open[/font] [emoji=wind rune size=1] [Font=Cambria]Please! c:[/font]
@StoryBored
I would like to open Please! c:
Toasty! I'll open [emoji=fire rune size=1]!! :0000 @StoryBored (oh gosh ty i always forget to ping ppl) (([b]edit:[/b] seems they've been away for a day, if they don't come back today, somebody ping me and ill post some new doors i pre-wrote ^^))
Toasty! I'll open !! :0000

@StoryBored (oh gosh ty i always forget to ping ppl)

((edit: seems they've been away for a day, if they don't come back today, somebody ping me and ill post some new doors i pre-wrote ^^))
NOzLhf8.pngSB4840m.png584.pngL3kX9f8.pngzB2Ob.gif
[center][i]@theflycatcher you have to ping them with an @ symbol before their username or else you’ll get skipped over.[/i] - @storybored ill take the last door! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [/center]
@theflycatcher you have to ping them with an @ symbol before their username or else you’ll get skipped over.
-
@storybored ill take the last door!
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
1 2 ... 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1145 1146