@EternallyShadow
Door 3 please!
@EternallyShadow
Door 3 please!
@EternallyShadow

Door 1? :3
@EternallyShadow

Door 1? :3
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling Something shifts behind this door as you open it. A baby Imperial whimpers there. Will you take it home? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18808432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188085/18808432_350.png[/img] [/url] @Alphadragon A treasure chest sits behind this door. It doesn't have much in it, perhaps you can scavenge something from the room. [item=Brown Bat] x20 [item=Cracked Leather] x20 [item=Chimera Fangs] x10 @DarksideQueen A faint.... gobbling noise.... comes from this room. You're wary as you open the door, and an ethereal presence greets you. [item=Poultrygeist] [item=Ghostly Aura] x10
@DuskyChangeling
Something shifts behind this door as you open it. A baby Imperial whimpers there. Will you take it home?

18808432_350.png

@Alphadragon
A treasure chest sits behind this door. It doesn't have much in it, perhaps you can scavenge something from the room.
Brown Bat x20 Cracked Leather x20 Chimera Fangs x10

@DarksideQueen
A faint.... gobbling noise.... comes from this room. You're wary as you open the door, and an ethereal presence greets you.
Poultrygeist Ghostly Aura x10
VvzrUJt.png
The first door keeps twisting and turning away from you. It is frustrating you when it keeps moving out of your reach.

The second door has a blue, wave-like design and a seafoam-colored frame.

The third door is surrounded by a bubble of water.
The first door keeps twisting and turning away from you. It is frustrating you when it keeps moving out of your reach.

The second door has a blue, wave-like design and a seafoam-colored frame.

The third door is surrounded by a bubble of water.
Door two, please!

@DuskyChangeling
Door two, please!

@DuskyChangeling
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@DuskyChangeling
Door 1 for me!
@DuskyChangeling
Door 1 for me!
uDNAbBS.png
@DuskyChangeling I'll take door 3!
@DuskyChangeling I'll take door 3!
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@Johan Sorry, I was away >_< @Kvon [i]After much frustration, you finally grasp the door's knob and pull it open. Inside, a little Spiral looked up at you, then curled around your head like a hat.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18839026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188391/18839026_350.png[/img] [/url] @Fabro [i]Inside you find... leeches with detachable legs and anoles for tongues. ...Dinner?[/i] [item=greater leech][item=shiny anole] @TwiliWolf [i]Inside you find some fish guarding a basket. Silly fishies, this is your basket now![/i] [item=silverside tetras][item=fishscale basket]
@Johan

Sorry, I was away >_<

@Kvon

After much frustration, you finally grasp the door's knob and pull it open. Inside, a little Spiral looked up at you, then curled around your head like a hat.

18839026_350.png

@Fabro

Inside you find... leeches with detachable legs and anoles for tongues.
...Dinner?

Greater Leech Shiny Anole

@TwiliWolf

Inside you find some fish guarding a basket.
Silly fishies, this is your basket now!

Silverside Tetras Fishscale Basket
Thanks, DuskyChangeling!

Walking through the basement, you go past three doors, all made of oak.

The first one is set in a wall of stone.

The second one is set in a wall of shadow.

The third one is set in a wall of brass.

Choose one to enter!
Thanks, DuskyChangeling!

Walking through the basement, you go past three doors, all made of oak.

The first one is set in a wall of stone.

The second one is set in a wall of shadow.

The third one is set in a wall of brass.

Choose one to enter!
uDNAbBS.png
@Kvon

Door two please :3
@Kvon

Door two please :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1136 1137