Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 672 673 674 675 676 ... 1143 1144
@XxDipstick

DOOR TWO! PLEASE

A Tentative fae dragon approaches the three doors with wonder. He veers sharply from the first, fearing contamination but is so utterly smitten by the second he cannot contemplate the third. Alighting before it, he grasps the hand and opens.

Edit: (Thank ttaikapapu)
@XxDipstick

DOOR TWO! PLEASE

A Tentative fae dragon approaches the three doors with wonder. He veers sharply from the first, fearing contamination but is so utterly smitten by the second he cannot contemplate the third. Alighting before it, he grasps the hand and opens.

Edit: (Thank ttaikapapu)
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@XxDipstick door one please!

@Ragnaroc remember to ping them :^D
@XxDipstick door one please!

@Ragnaroc remember to ping them :^D
__________________19259.png 19260.png
@XxDipstick oh yay door 3 please!
@XxDipstick oh yay door 3 please!
Door no.1: @ttaikapapu As carefully and as quickly as you can, you close your eyes and open the door. You're immediately greeted with a rush of putrid hot air that makes you want to cover your nose and retch. Out of the corner of your eye, a large box sits a top a pile of small animal bones. As quickly as possible, you snatch the box and dart out of the angry, foul smelling room. After a long, cold shower you open the wooden box. Inside are some seemingly sickness-themed battle stones along with another stone that, for some reason, irritates you to your very core. It just might drive you mad. So, you went in a room that smelled of death that made you want to vomit and you got some sick and angry stones in return. Congrats! You got: [item=Vile bolt] [item=Pestilent slash] [item=Diseased might fragment] [item=Diseased acuity fragment] [item=Berserker] Door no.2 @Ragnarock The tentative fae is greeted warmly with a sweet smelling autumn breeze. As his vision clears, he notices a little tea table that has some articles of clothing and nice smelling bundles of tea on it. Upon closer inspection, he realize that it's a an cute, frilly tea apron. After gathering the items, the sweet breeze that welcomed him in decided to follow the fae home. Congrats! You got: [item=Meadow apron] [item=Meadow spare tea] [item=Meadow tea cups] [item=Meadow tea tray] [item=Meadow towel] [item=Meadow dried tea][item=Autumn breeze] Door no.3: @UichiiMakoto The gleaming black door slid open, and you walked into a room shrouded with a strange, dark fog. It didn't seem ominous, but it seemed like it was hiding something within it's misty grasp. After waving the fog around, you see a dark shape that gets bigger as you draw near. The fog clears out, and you see a small baby imperial peering up at you with icy white eyes. It holds a freezing cold battle stone in it's small claws. The baby imperial blinks twice at you before standing up and following you home. Congrats! You got: [item=Congeal] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64293224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642933/64293224_350.png[/img][/url]
Door no.1: @ttaikapapu
As carefully and as quickly as you can, you close your eyes and open the door. You're immediately greeted with a rush of putrid hot air that makes you want to cover your nose and retch. Out of the corner of your eye, a large box sits a top a pile of small animal bones. As quickly as possible, you snatch the box and dart out of the angry, foul smelling room.
After a long, cold shower you open the wooden box. Inside are some seemingly sickness-themed battle stones along with another stone that, for some reason, irritates you to your very core. It just might drive you mad. So, you went in a room that smelled of death that made you want to vomit and you got some sick and angry stones in return.
Congrats! You got:
Vile Bolt Pestilent Slash Diseased Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Berserker

Door no.2 @Ragnarock
The tentative fae is greeted warmly with a sweet smelling autumn breeze. As his vision clears, he notices a little tea table that has some articles of clothing and nice smelling bundles of tea on it. Upon closer inspection, he realize that it's a an cute, frilly tea apron.
After gathering the items, the sweet breeze that welcomed him in decided to follow the fae home.
Congrats! You got:
Meadow Apron Meadow Spare Tea Meadow Tea Cups Meadow Tea Tray Meadow Towel Meadow Dried Tea Autumn Breeze

Door no.3: @UichiiMakoto
The gleaming black door slid open, and you walked into a room shrouded with a strange, dark fog. It didn't seem ominous, but it seemed like it was hiding something within it's misty grasp. After waving the fog around, you see a dark shape that gets bigger as you draw near. The fog clears out, and you see a small baby imperial peering up at you with icy white eyes. It holds a freezing cold battle stone in it's small claws.
The baby imperial blinks twice at you before standing up and following you home.
Congrats! You got:
Congeal
64293224_350.png
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@XxDipstick omg my first win! I love this game! Thank you!

I apologize this will be short as I had surgery today and yesterday and am rather out of it. Future ones will be better. Anyway! Here we go!

They sand... in corners. If you were to draw a line from each you would make. Triangle. In the center each of three summoned players now stand on a ring of ancient looking runes. In the order they were summoned the players would be instructed to select a door and that one would win a godly prize. The doors were unique from one another... each having a smell a song and ... a theme.... one would say with two flames burning of different degrees either side od the frames

Door 1 (@Ragnaroc <thank you for the encouragement!>) it was the north most dooe smelling of toothpaste, sounding of death metal and yet shimmering like dew on morning grass?

Door 2 (@ChaoticQueen <I agree :D glad to see it was chosen just waiting for three to be taken thank you this is my first time to host the doors :D>) this door gave out waves od heat bringing to the players nose the smells of spices and the sounds of ocean waves an odd combo given the door looked like it was oozing blood.

Door 3 () Is... is that poison Ivy? It wound its way against the handle.. seems dangerous but smells oh so good.. an unknown smell calling out to you. Its color a pale pink and sounds of... a heart beat?"
@XxDipstick omg my first win! I love this game! Thank you!

I apologize this will be short as I had surgery today and yesterday and am rather out of it. Future ones will be better. Anyway! Here we go!

They sand... in corners. If you were to draw a line from each you would make. Triangle. In the center each of three summoned players now stand on a ring of ancient looking runes. In the order they were summoned the players would be instructed to select a door and that one would win a godly prize. The doors were unique from one another... each having a smell a song and ... a theme.... one would say with two flames burning of different degrees either side od the frames

Door 1 (@Ragnaroc <thank you for the encouragement!>) it was the north most dooe smelling of toothpaste, sounding of death metal and yet shimmering like dew on morning grass?

Door 2 (@ChaoticQueen <I agree :D glad to see it was chosen just waiting for three to be taken thank you this is my first time to host the doors :D>) this door gave out waves od heat bringing to the players nose the smells of spices and the sounds of ocean waves an odd combo given the door looked like it was oozing blood.

Door 3 () Is... is that poison Ivy? It wound its way against the handle.. seems dangerous but smells oh so good.. an unknown smell calling out to you. Its color a pale pink and sounds of... a heart beat?"
@UichiiMakoto Door 1 Please. And don't worry I think these were Lovely descriptors. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670/66977_350.png[/img][/url] "Death metal....and tooth paste and dew.... Alright alright well this is either some fairy shenanigans or someone I gotta meet." With a chuff threw the nose Dramule stalks up to the norther door, closes his hand around the handle and Pulls.
@UichiiMakoto

Door 1 Please. And don't worry I think these were Lovely descriptors.

66977_350.png

"Death metal....and tooth paste and dew.... Alright alright well this is either some fairy shenanigans or someone I gotta meet." With a chuff threw the nose Dramule stalks up to the norther door, closes his hand around the handle and Pulls.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@UichiiMakoto

I will test my luck with door two <3
us plagues love oozing blood mwahhahaha
@UichiiMakoto

I will test my luck with door two <3
us plagues love oozing blood mwahhahaha
Valentine-Sig.png
@UichiiMakoto
Door 3 please! :)
@UichiiMakoto
Door 3 please! :)
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@Ragnaroc (Congrates on finding the dragon!!! As well as a huge thank you for playing with me. I am truly in love with this game!) Your dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64272907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642730/64272907_350.png[/img][/url] Ill send the post via pm <3 to keep some mystery going on about what i do for players in future! (if you liked the writing let me know Id be happy to rp or write its great practice! Congrates also to @ChaoticQueen @WICKEDisgood818 !!! Your prizes are being sent to you via crossroads with your little blurbs :D Thank you this was so much fun I cant wait to do it again!!
@Ragnaroc (Congrates on finding the dragon!!! As well as a huge thank you for playing with me. I am truly in love with this game!) Your dragon: 64272907_350.png

Ill send the post via pm <3 to keep some mystery going on about what i do for players in future! (if you liked the writing let me know Id be happy to rp or write its great practice!

Congrates also to @ChaoticQueen @WICKEDisgood818 !!! Your prizes are being sent to you via crossroads with your little blurbs :D Thank you this was so much fun I cant wait to do it again!!
@Ragnaroc
Just a friendly reminder that it is your turn to post the next round as soon as you are able.
@Ragnaroc
Just a friendly reminder that it is your turn to post the next round as soon as you are able.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 672 673 674 675 676 ... 1143 1144