Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 673 674 675 676 677 ... 1143 1144
I think we allowed a fair amount of time. It appears that Ragnaroc may have abandon the game. If anyone else would be interested in hosting a round, I think we are safe to open things up at this point.
I think we allowed a fair amount of time. It appears that Ragnaroc may have abandon the game. If anyone else would be interested in hosting a round, I think we are safe to open things up at this point.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
I'll host the next set~ I won't be giving a dragon but a full stack of health potions instead to declare who's going next as host, I would have picked familiar but that's part of the surprise.

Door 1: This one appears to be made of either solid ice or crystal, a bright light shines through it but you're too scared to approach as it looms over you.

Door 2: This is one is soaking wet and a puddle of water is leaking out from underneath; the water is dark and seems to reach specifically out for you.

Door 3: This one is one is covered in locks, from the top all way down to the floor, as if there was something dangerous lurking behind it.
I'll host the next set~ I won't be giving a dragon but a full stack of health potions instead to declare who's going next as host, I would have picked familiar but that's part of the surprise.

Door 1: This one appears to be made of either solid ice or crystal, a bright light shines through it but you're too scared to approach as it looms over you.

Door 2: This is one is soaking wet and a puddle of water is leaking out from underneath; the water is dark and seems to reach specifically out for you.

Door 3: This one is one is covered in locks, from the top all way down to the floor, as if there was something dangerous lurking behind it.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers I'll take door 1!
@CoyoteFlowers I'll take door 1!
@CoyoteFlowers

door 2 please!
@CoyoteFlowers

door 2 please!
8b6c5895b8a83339b7d671704ab0d9d9b755796d.gif... 9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png fell
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png they/them
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png frt+2
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png spider & villain enthusiast
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png wishlist · art shop · cs
d32aa68879730f278c841c8028ad44ea92bc9bd1.gif
@CoyoteFlowers
Door 3 please! :)
@CoyoteFlowers
Door 3 please! :)
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
[center]Stepping towards the door of your choosing, you are filled with both fear and curiosity. A gentle friend approaches each of you and takes you by the hand. [item=Frigid Gem Guardian][/center] @ZaHee with your friend by your side, the looming door doesn't seem as big and it turns to be cold to the touch. On the other side you discover: [item=Flameforger Crucible][item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug] @seviper your friend freezes the dirty water so it can no longer reach for you, and this act of kindness gives you the courage to touch the wet door. On the other side you discover: [item=eliminate][item=health potion]x99 @WICKEDisgood818 your tiny friend nudges you forward, together you are strong enough to face the potential monster behind the door. On the other side you discover: [item=Sparksylph][item=Furious Faun][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Swinging Chandelier]
Stepping towards the door of your choosing, you are filled with both fear and curiosity. A gentle friend approaches each of you and takes you by the hand.

Frigid Gem Guardian

@ZaHee with your friend by your side, the looming door doesn't seem as big and it turns to be cold to the touch. On the other side you discover:

Flameforger Crucible Fathomsearch Spirit Jug

@seviper your friend freezes the dirty water so it can no longer reach for you, and this act of kindness gives you the courage to touch the wet door. On the other side you discover:

Eliminate Health Potion x99

@WICKEDisgood818 your tiny friend nudges you forward, together you are strong enough to face the potential monster behind the door. On the other side you discover:

Sparksylph Furious Faun Spritely Portrait Swinging Chandelier
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
it's almost halloween, so take some spooky doors!

door 1 - WICKEDisgood818

some sort of festering fungus is growing through the cracks of this door, and the wood is beginning to rot. there's a strange, smelly liquid dripping down, and you instinctively cover your nose while you wonder if the doorknob is even safe to touch. judging by how it's covered in the same fungi that are growing through the door, you want to say no, but... you can see the shadow of something moving in an eerie red light that shines from beneath the door. will curiosity get the better of you?

door 2 - siritys

this door is strange in that the surface is entirely reflective... there's no handle or doorknob in sight, and your own reflection stares back at you from the gleaming mirror. you lean forwards for a closer look, and don't notice that your reflection hasn't followed along until a loud giggle sounds from right in front of you. surprised, you look up to see it staring directly at you and grinning in a way that seems somewhat malicious... it holds out its hand, almost beckoning you to follow it into the mirror. this can't be a good idea, right...?

door 3 - cherryfleck

from a distance, you assumed this door was made of white wood, but upon approaching it you realize you couldn't have been more wrong. it's meticulously composed of what appears to be an assortment of various animal bones... you want to believe there's no dragon bones in the mix, but that seems a little too good to be true. a gust of wind suddenly blows from behind the door-- the bones, loosely tied together, rattle and shake ominously, and you have the urge to push them aside and discover what lies behind. it's tempting... but you're not sure if you want to meet whoever- or whatever- set up this elaborate display.
it's almost halloween, so take some spooky doors!

door 1 - WICKEDisgood818

some sort of festering fungus is growing through the cracks of this door, and the wood is beginning to rot. there's a strange, smelly liquid dripping down, and you instinctively cover your nose while you wonder if the doorknob is even safe to touch. judging by how it's covered in the same fungi that are growing through the door, you want to say no, but... you can see the shadow of something moving in an eerie red light that shines from beneath the door. will curiosity get the better of you?

door 2 - siritys

this door is strange in that the surface is entirely reflective... there's no handle or doorknob in sight, and your own reflection stares back at you from the gleaming mirror. you lean forwards for a closer look, and don't notice that your reflection hasn't followed along until a loud giggle sounds from right in front of you. surprised, you look up to see it staring directly at you and grinning in a way that seems somewhat malicious... it holds out its hand, almost beckoning you to follow it into the mirror. this can't be a good idea, right...?

door 3 - cherryfleck

from a distance, you assumed this door was made of white wood, but upon approaching it you realize you couldn't have been more wrong. it's meticulously composed of what appears to be an assortment of various animal bones... you want to believe there's no dragon bones in the mix, but that seems a little too good to be true. a gust of wind suddenly blows from behind the door-- the bones, loosely tied together, rattle and shake ominously, and you have the urge to push them aside and discover what lies behind. it's tempting... but you're not sure if you want to meet whoever- or whatever- set up this elaborate display.
8b6c5895b8a83339b7d671704ab0d9d9b755796d.gif... 9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png fell
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png they/them
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png frt+2
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png spider & villain enthusiast
9ff7b70f87ac4881fb8e6d064e149fc0cf6e2a30.png wishlist · art shop · cs
d32aa68879730f278c841c8028ad44ea92bc9bd1.gif
@seviper
Door 2 please ^^
@seviper
Door 2 please ^^
B43QG5A.png
@seviper
Door 1 please!
@seviper
Door 1 please!
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@seviper Door 3 please ^^!
@seviper Door 3 please ^^!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 ... 673 674 675 676 677 ... 1143 1144