Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 735 736
@Kataracts [s]claim! I'll write tomorrow!![/s] My Vapour has taken somewhat of an interest [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42443872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424439/42443872_350.png[/img] [/url] in your Bryter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42246747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422468/42246747_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]___________________________________________________________________________________________[/center] Typically, Vapour stayed very far away from the water. A fear deep set in her that made the Coatl freeze up whenever she found herself near any body of water that went over her head. Which happened to be a good many bodies of water. So the fact that she was here, standing at the edge of the ocean, was to speak of how distracted she was. At the moment, the slow dropping sludge that seeped from her eyes wasn't oozing in as much volume as it did typically. Therefore she was able to see at least a small bit more clearly. Plus there wasn't the constant need to wipe the sludge from the glasses perched precariously on her snout. What could be the thing distracting a dragon that was deathly afraid of the water from the fact she was mere inches from the lapping waves? Another dragon out on the coral paths that were raised up as makeshift paths. A Pearlcatcher with quite the stunning colors, and air about him that called to Vapour. She wasn't sure if she found him attractive, or just interesting to her. Either way, she was thoroughly distracted, but the second she stepped forward and dipped a paw into the salty water, she snapped out of it. Scrambling back in an undignified manner with a distressed humming. Feathers puffing up, making her look rather ridiculous. Of course, it had to be this commotion that drew the attention of the dragon she'd been observing mere seconds ago. Though, Vapour didn't notice right away. As the sudden distress to her caused the ooze from her eyes to well up and drip down her face much quicker. Staining her cheeks and likely looking rather ghastly. So when the Pearlcatcher cleared his throat before asking if she was alright, the poor Coatl nearly jumped out of her feathers for the second time in just a few minutes. "Oh!!! Oh, my. No worries, sir, I am fine I believe. The water frightens me, you see, but I believe that your loveliness distracted me from the fear for a short time." Seemed even when still shaken. Vapour remained blunt as she tended to be. She [i]did[/i] wish her vision could be clear enough to see the reaction that her words caused, though. [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Tza is off limits for this thread, please do not pick him...! Thank you <3 My lair ends at Argai...! All other dragons are fair game~[/size][/center]
@Kataracts claim! I'll write tomorrow!!

My Vapour has taken somewhat of an interest

42443872_350.png

in your Bryter

42246747_350.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Typically, Vapour stayed very far away from the water. A fear deep set in her that made the Coatl freeze up whenever she found herself near any body of water that went over her head. Which happened to be a good many bodies of water. So the fact that she was here, standing at the edge of the ocean, was to speak of how distracted she was. At the moment, the slow dropping sludge that seeped from her eyes wasn't oozing in as much volume as it did typically.

Therefore she was able to see at least a small bit more clearly. Plus there wasn't the constant need to wipe the sludge from the glasses perched precariously on her snout.

What could be the thing distracting a dragon that was deathly afraid of the water from the fact she was mere inches from the lapping waves? Another dragon out on the coral paths that were raised up as makeshift paths. A Pearlcatcher with quite the stunning colors, and air about him that called to Vapour. She wasn't sure if she found him attractive, or just interesting to her.

Either way, she was thoroughly distracted, but the second she stepped forward and dipped a paw into the salty water, she snapped out of it. Scrambling back in an undignified manner with a distressed humming. Feathers puffing up, making her look rather ridiculous.

Of course, it had to be this commotion that drew the attention of the dragon she'd been observing mere seconds ago. Though, Vapour didn't notice right away. As the sudden distress to her caused the ooze from her eyes to well up and drip down her face much quicker. Staining her cheeks and likely looking rather ghastly. So when the Pearlcatcher cleared his throat before asking if she was alright, the poor Coatl nearly jumped out of her feathers for the second time in just a few minutes.

"Oh!!! Oh, my. No worries, sir, I am fine I believe. The water frightens me, you see, but I believe that your loveliness distracted me from the fear for a short time." Seemed even when still shaken. Vapour remained blunt as she tended to be. She did wish her vision could be clear enough to see the reaction that her words caused, though.

___

Tza is off limits for this thread, please do not pick him...! Thank you <3 My lair ends at Argai...! All other dragons are fair game~
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@GhostBreath Your Bas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39670887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396709/39670887_350.png[/img] [/url] And my Finar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38330314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383304/38330314_350.png[/img] [/url] Gave these guys a 'Monster in the woods' encounter, Bas is an intimidating boy! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ His Father had been gone, again, for three months before he figured it was safe to escape. Finar escaped during the day, as the Buzzards slept and were less weary about those whom roamed the tunnels. Someone obviously saw him though as he heard a startled yelp as he tore out of the tunnels and and flew as fast as he could, leaving the startled guard at the entrance coughing on dust. Finar figured he had about three days before they found him. The first day and night, he did nothing but fly. Enjoying the taste of the win on his face and beneath his wings. It was on the second that he caught sight of something new. The land he was flying over was dense with tightly clustered trees and colonies of pocketed moss. The air here was cold, and no doubt once the sun set it would get even colder. Despite his ice element appearance, Finar did not do well with the cold. He tightened the slightly dirtied robe around himself as he debated on landing here for the night. In the end, it was the sun that choose for him as it start to set. Finar pushed himself in between the branches of the the tightly clustered trees, quickly regretting his decision as he was plunged into darkness. His eyes strained as he tried to see what was around him, glimpses of the setting sun all he received as a light source. Where was he? Would he be safe here for the night? Unsure of his current position, he turned around and started to walk in the direction he came from. Of course he wished he could fly, but the chill was starting to worsen the more the sun set. Soon though, he would be plunged into complete darkness. Finar walked abit faster. The skydancer was by no means graceful, his feet catching on roots as he stumbled, robe dragging brambles and dirt with him. No doubt he covered less than a mile before the Prince found himself exhausted. After a full day and night of traveling, he was in no shape to keep going. [b]"Great, what am I suppose to do now?"[/b] Finar gripped, setting himself down on a bed of moss and resting his legs. The forest was quiet, oddly so. An odd sense of dread overcame the lone skydancer as his exhaustion slowly started to turn into discomfort. Why was it so quiet here? Where were the birds? The crickets? Just as his nerves were about to overcome his sore feet, a tiny light flickered in front of his nose. Finar yelped, yanking his head back. The light flickered again. Than another, and another. Soon, Finar noticed all the fireflies floating around him. Their soft glows set something comforting off in the once scared skydancer. He followed their dances in awe, never having seen such odd little things. The Prince laughed as one landed on his nose, gently shaking it off so it could rejoin it's kind's odd dance. So distracted by the lights, he almost missed the rustle of branches. Fear gripped his heart once again as Finar froze, ears aching as he honed in on the slight rustle of leaves and of small branches snapping. Slowly he turned around, staring intensely into the dark of the forest. Two bright, purple eyes stared back, their level off the ground suggesting the intruder's height. Gulping, Finar stood, backing away slowly. His heart jumped as the eyes moved closer and closer. Finally, he caught a glimpse of the 'beast' as it stepped out into the glow of the fireflies. This imperial was gigantic, easily dwarfing him with his head and antlers alone. And what antler they were, putting any majestic creature to shame with their size. A smell of decaying roses drifted from the beast as he bent his head and backed he skydancer into a tree trunk, now cornered with no where to go. Skulls and bones decorated the beast as the fireflies curiously surrounded the large being. Finar was stuck between awe and fear, a healthy mix of both for this newcomer. His imagination started to run wild with the idea that this was a Monster, a beast from the dark here to devour him. The skydancer almost fainted as the beast bent his head and took a whiff of him. Finar blushed as he felt that hot breath brush against his head and a questioning rumble come from the imperial. [b]"I-I, umm, Hi?"[/b] Finar squeaked as the other let out a deep, barking laugh. His cheeks heating up as the other fixed him with an amused look. [b]"Y-You scared me, you big oaf! I don't care how '[i]cool[/i]' it made you feel. Damn you...."[/b]Finar groaned and buried his head into his hands, embarrassed he had been scared so easily by this handsome stranger.
@GhostBreath

Your Bas

39670887_350.png

And my Finar

38330314_350.png

Gave these guys a 'Monster in the woods' encounter, Bas is an intimidating boy!

His Father had been gone, again, for three months before he figured it was safe to escape. Finar escaped during the day, as the Buzzards slept and were less weary about those whom roamed the tunnels. Someone obviously saw him though as he heard a startled yelp as he tore out of the tunnels and and flew as fast as he could, leaving the startled guard at the entrance coughing on dust. Finar figured he had about three days before they found him.

The first day and night, he did nothing but fly. Enjoying the taste of the win on his face and beneath his wings. It was on the second that he caught sight of something new. The land he was flying over was dense with tightly clustered trees and colonies of pocketed moss. The air here was cold, and no doubt once the sun set it would get even colder. Despite his ice element appearance, Finar did not do well with the cold. He tightened the slightly dirtied robe around himself as he debated on landing here for the night. In the end, it was the sun that choose for him as it start to set.

Finar pushed himself in between the branches of the the tightly clustered trees, quickly regretting his decision as he was plunged into darkness. His eyes strained as he tried to see what was around him, glimpses of the setting sun all he received as a light source. Where was he? Would he be safe here for the night? Unsure of his current position, he turned around and started to walk in the direction he came from. Of course he wished he could fly, but the chill was starting to worsen the more the sun set. Soon though, he would be plunged into complete darkness. Finar walked abit faster.

The skydancer was by no means graceful, his feet catching on roots as he stumbled, robe dragging brambles and dirt with him. No doubt he covered less than a mile before the Prince found himself exhausted. After a full day and night of traveling, he was in no shape to keep going.

"Great, what am I suppose to do now?" Finar gripped, setting himself down on a bed of moss and resting his legs. The forest was quiet, oddly so. An odd sense of dread overcame the lone skydancer as his exhaustion slowly started to turn into discomfort. Why was it so quiet here? Where were the birds? The crickets? Just as his nerves were about to overcome his sore feet, a tiny light flickered in front of his nose.

Finar yelped, yanking his head back. The light flickered again. Than another, and another. Soon, Finar noticed all the fireflies floating around him. Their soft glows set something comforting off in the once scared skydancer. He followed their dances in awe, never having seen such odd little things. The Prince laughed as one landed on his nose, gently shaking it off so it could rejoin it's kind's odd dance. So distracted by the lights, he almost missed the rustle of branches.

Fear gripped his heart once again as Finar froze, ears aching as he honed in on the slight rustle of leaves and of small branches snapping. Slowly he turned around, staring intensely into the dark of the forest. Two bright, purple eyes stared back, their level off the ground suggesting the intruder's height. Gulping, Finar stood, backing away slowly. His heart jumped as the eyes moved closer and closer. Finally, he caught a glimpse of the 'beast' as it stepped out into the glow of the fireflies.

This imperial was gigantic, easily dwarfing him with his head and antlers alone. And what antler they were, putting any majestic creature to shame with their size. A smell of decaying roses drifted from the beast as he bent his head and backed he skydancer into a tree trunk, now cornered with no where to go. Skulls and bones decorated the beast as the fireflies curiously surrounded the large being. Finar was stuck between awe and fear, a healthy mix of both for this newcomer. His imagination started to run wild with the idea that this was a Monster, a beast from the dark here to devour him.

The skydancer almost fainted as the beast bent his head and took a whiff of him. Finar blushed as he felt that hot breath brush against his head and a questioning rumble come from the imperial.

"I-I, umm, Hi?" Finar squeaked as the other let out a deep, barking laugh. His cheeks heating up as the other fixed him with an amused look.

"Y-You scared me, you big oaf! I don't care how 'cool' it made you feel. Damn you...."Finar groaned and buried his head into his hands, embarrassed he had been scared so easily by this handsome stranger.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
Claim! @CrowDazzle Your Azuolas (Love the name!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36283955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362840/36283955_350.png[/img] [/url] And my Usiku! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39338512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393386/39338512_350.png[/img] [/url] Usiku was frustrated. Then clan hadn't done much the past week, and they probably weren't going to for two more. They hadn't spent almost all of the clan treasure to get the new outfits! Usiku was so mad, she almost ran into a large dragon. [b]"Oh my Flamecaller! Are you alright?"[/b] She panicked, before calling herself down. The other dragon, a snapper, looked up at her, Icy eyes she matching her own. Dark circles around her eyes ownly helped them pop, and her algae colored scales were marked with large circles. Usiku surrpressed a blush. [b]"In my clan, I'm known as Usiku. What's you're name?"[/b] The snapper simply returned the smile, fixed up her bag and googles, and responded. [b]"I'm known as Azuolas. Its really no problem at all."[/b] Usiku smiled, no longer able to keep from blushing. She scratched the back of her horns. [b]"You know...if you'd be up for it, I know a great place for dinner."[/b] [i]I have my dragons sexualitys and mates listed in their bios. Please don't flirt with a dragon who has a mate![/i]
Claim!
@CrowDazzle
Your Azuolas (Love the name!)

36283955_350.png

And my Usiku!

39338512_350.png

Usiku was frustrated. Then clan hadn't done much the past week, and they probably weren't going to for two more. They hadn't spent almost all of the clan treasure to get the new outfits! Usiku was so mad, she almost ran into a large dragon.
"Oh my Flamecaller! Are you alright?" She panicked, before calling herself down. The other dragon, a snapper, looked up at her, Icy eyes she matching her own. Dark circles around her eyes ***** helped them pop, and her algae colored scales were marked with large circles. Usiku surrpressed a blush. "In my clan, I'm known as Usiku. What's you're name?"
The snapper simply returned the smile, fixed up her bag and googles, and responded. "I'm known as Azuolas. Its really no problem at all." Usiku smiled, no longer able to keep from blushing. She scratched the back of her horns.
"You know...if you'd be up for it, I know a great place for dinner."

I have my dragons sexualitys and mates listed in their bios. Please don't flirt with a dragon who has a mate!
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
*Bump*
*Bump*
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Moshipuppy My Deerah... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42518063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425181/42518063_350.png[/img] [/url] ...seems to have taken a liking to your Fern! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33821508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338216/33821508_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]~~~~~[/center] What was he supposed to do? She was kind, pretty and a caretaker of nature. Though he was uncertain how she'd gotten on this island, she was clearly lost and there were many magic exits and entrances around, so he did what he could and greeted her kindly and told her he could lead her back out. There was a silence as they walked, he longed to her her voice more, but any sentence he came up with sounded far too awkward. In the end, she was the one who started. By giving him her name... wait. Had he forgotten to ask her name!?
@Moshipuppy
My Deerah...

42518063_350.png

...seems to have taken a liking to your Fern!

33821508_350.png
~~~~~
What was he supposed to do? She was kind, pretty and a caretaker of nature. Though he was uncertain how she'd gotten on this island, she was clearly lost and there were many magic exits and entrances around, so he did what he could and greeted her kindly and told her he could lead her back out.
There was a silence as they walked, he longed to her her voice more, but any sentence he came up with sounded far too awkward.
In the end, she was the one who started. By giving him her name... wait. Had he forgotten to ask her name!?
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
^
^
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
^*Skip me*
^*Skip me*
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Knoxxi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26644029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266441/26644029_350.png[/img] [/url] Verryn has spotted a spring blossom that he will never forget: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43195783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431958/43195783_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]______________________________________________________________________[/center] The Scarred Wasteland was like nothing Verryn had ever seen before. It amazed him that the lands of the world could differ so greatly from one another. Its vast, diseased expanse made him sad and confused that such a place could exist when there was so much other beauty, such as what he saw in the Southern Icefields and his old home, the Sunbeam Ruins. Even flapping his wings in the thick Wasteland air made his stomach churn and his chest burn. Verryn had only passed over the border an hour ago, and already he wished to leave. Yet, if he did, he and his clan would be all the worse for it. His home in the Frigid Floes was pretty far from the reach of the Scarred Wasteland, but that didn't mean they didn't still feel the influence. Dragons were regularly sent to visit the Wasteland to make sure it didn't spread too far, and this time, it was his turn. The pearlcatcher turned his head down and let his golden eyes sweep over the tangle of... things. Their tendrils stretched out for miles, creeping and trying to spread their diseases into other lands. He hated to land on them, or anywhere really, but he also couldn't fly forever. Verryn's muscles ached from flying all day, and it was time for a rest. Once he convinced himself that he had found the cleanest spot in the area, he touched down on the ground. He was tense, not only from the flight, but also from being weary of his surroundings. Not all clans were so friendly about finding outsiders close to their territories, and there were no easy places to hide here for a bright white and blue dragon. After adjusting his pearl into another foot and giving his surroundings a quick glance around, he cautiously lowered himself to the ground to rest as best he could manage in this place. Whether he actually fell asleep or not, Verryn couldn't tell; however, it did seem that some time passed from when he landed to when he next was conscious enough to remember things. Something had woken him from his haze. Or [i]someone[/i]. Instinct kicked in as he held completely still. Not moving to avoid attracting attention seemed to be his best bet, or at least as good as he could manage for a dragon with scales that were all the opposite colors of the Wasteland. Her scent came first. He breathed in enough to tell that there was a female dragon somewhere, but he hadn't quite placed where yet. Then a movement caught the corner of his eye. A piece of the red ground was moving toward him, but a closer look told him it was the ground. It was leathery, like a wing. Then there was a flash of pink, or was it white? Maybe both. Verryn tensed, ready to spring up and defend himself or flee, whichever might come first. Then he saw it: red eyes peering at him from under the rotting tangle. He hoped they belonged to the same dragon with red wings, otherwise he could be looking at some big trouble. Verryn blinked and returned their gaze with his own golden one, showing that he wouldn't go down without a fight. Yet, they didn't seem hostile. More... curious. [color=blue]"Hello?"[/color] Verryn called softly toward the eyes. They disappeared for a moment, and he felt his heart skip a beat. Were they going to attack? Or perhaps they had decided he was no threat and left? Just a moment later, however, the wing he had seen moving earlier lifted out of the tangle and then folded again. It came to rest with another just like it over white and pink scales. Clutched in her claws was a pearl, similar to the one he carried himself. She was a Pearlcatcher, just like him, but much much prettier. Suddenly, the red eyes that had made him so nervous before didn't seem so scary. Verryn swallowed, not daring to move. She didn't say anything, and neither did he. He had not expected something so... fair. Not in the Wasteland, at least. She looked like she had come from someone's garden instead. Her intentions were unknown to him, as were her thoughts, but she still gave him hope. Perhaps he could get through this trip after all, and perhaps the Wastelands weren't [i]quite[/i] as terrible as he initially thought they were. If they could produce something so beautiful, there were still some redeeming qualities to it, right? Verryn exhaled softly, relaxing his demeanor in an attempt to show her he wouldn't hurt her. What would happen next, he wasn't sure, but he was content with enjoying this moment as long as it would last.
@Knoxxi

26644029_350.png

Verryn has spotted a spring blossom that he will never forget:

43195783_350.png

The Scarred Wasteland was like nothing Verryn had ever seen before. It amazed him that the lands of the world could differ so greatly from one another. Its vast, diseased expanse made him sad and confused that such a place could exist when there was so much other beauty, such as what he saw in the Southern Icefields and his old home, the Sunbeam Ruins. Even flapping his wings in the thick Wasteland air made his stomach churn and his chest burn.

Verryn had only passed over the border an hour ago, and already he wished to leave. Yet, if he did, he and his clan would be all the worse for it. His home in the Frigid Floes was pretty far from the reach of the Scarred Wasteland, but that didn't mean they didn't still feel the influence. Dragons were regularly sent to visit the Wasteland to make sure it didn't spread too far, and this time, it was his turn.

The pearlcatcher turned his head down and let his golden eyes sweep over the tangle of... things. Their tendrils stretched out for miles, creeping and trying to spread their diseases into other lands. He hated to land on them, or anywhere really, but he also couldn't fly forever. Verryn's muscles ached from flying all day, and it was time for a rest.

Once he convinced himself that he had found the cleanest spot in the area, he touched down on the ground. He was tense, not only from the flight, but also from being weary of his surroundings. Not all clans were so friendly about finding outsiders close to their territories, and there were no easy places to hide here for a bright white and blue dragon. After adjusting his pearl into another foot and giving his surroundings a quick glance around, he cautiously lowered himself to the ground to rest as best he could manage in this place.

Whether he actually fell asleep or not, Verryn couldn't tell; however, it did seem that some time passed from when he landed to when he next was conscious enough to remember things. Something had woken him from his haze. Or someone. Instinct kicked in as he held completely still. Not moving to avoid attracting attention seemed to be his best bet, or at least as good as he could manage for a dragon with scales that were all the opposite colors of the Wasteland.

Her scent came first. He breathed in enough to tell that there was a female dragon somewhere, but he hadn't quite placed where yet. Then a movement caught the corner of his eye. A piece of the red ground was moving toward him, but a closer look told him it was the ground. It was leathery, like a wing. Then there was a flash of pink, or was it white? Maybe both.

Verryn tensed, ready to spring up and defend himself or flee, whichever might come first. Then he saw it: red eyes peering at him from under the rotting tangle. He hoped they belonged to the same dragon with red wings, otherwise he could be looking at some big trouble. Verryn blinked and returned their gaze with his own golden one, showing that he wouldn't go down without a fight. Yet, they didn't seem hostile. More... curious.

"Hello?" Verryn called softly toward the eyes. They disappeared for a moment, and he felt his heart skip a beat. Were they going to attack? Or perhaps they had decided he was no threat and left? Just a moment later, however, the wing he had seen moving earlier lifted out of the tangle and then folded again. It came to rest with another just like it over white and pink scales. Clutched in her claws was a pearl, similar to the one he carried himself. She was a Pearlcatcher, just like him, but much much prettier.

Suddenly, the red eyes that had made him so nervous before didn't seem so scary. Verryn swallowed, not daring to move. She didn't say anything, and neither did he. He had not expected something so... fair. Not in the Wasteland, at least. She looked like she had come from someone's garden instead. Her intentions were unknown to him, as were her thoughts, but she still gave him hope. Perhaps he could get through this trip after all, and perhaps the Wastelands weren't quite as terrible as he initially thought they were. If they could produce something so beautiful, there were still some redeeming qualities to it, right?

Verryn exhaled softly, relaxing his demeanor in an attempt to show her he wouldn't hurt her. What would happen next, he wasn't sure, but he was content with enjoying this moment as long as it would last.
1cIfXhm.png Silvereil Hello, I'm Silvereil
» The Avatar
» The Wishlist
» The Current Project
*bump* Skip me
*bump* Skip me
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Silvereil [s]claim~ I'll write in a bit!!![/s] I'm so sorry this took a while! I've been busy/not motivated recently;; Rainier here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38371303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383714/38371303_350.png[/img] [/url] Has caught the eye of magician and trickster, Manima [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34167485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341675/34167485_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]___________________________________________________________________________________________[/center] Swirling through the marketplace like a misplaced whirlwind, Manima was going from stall to stall in the tiny marketplace looking for [i]one specific bool[/i] that was seemingly nowhere to be found. As if someone had hidden the very book he was searching for. Pausing in his frantic search, Manima gave a fierce scowl to himself and looked around once more. He'd seen that damned book just a few days ago... Even with how focused he was on the current task, that didn't mean his attention couldn't be drawn away. Such as was happing as soon as he set his eyes on a shining Skydancer that was calmly walking through the market. Lovely shimmering wings reflecting the weak sunlight, and casting little prism shines on his body and on the area around him. Almost angelic, in a way. And Manima couldn't resist going for something so beautiful. They always did say the corrupt was drawn to the pure and beautiful things in life. Making his way across the clearing in a much slower and more elegant pace, the Wildclaw paused at a stall that sold enchanted flowers that lasted even in the freezing cold of the Icefields. Purchasing a small lavender rose. Perhaps the meaning of it would be realized by the shining dragon that had caught his eye so quickly. After handing the treasure to the merchant and receiving the flower, Manima tucked it carefully in one paw and turned to continue his direct path to the other dragon. Circling around into his sight, he gave a bow paired with a charming yet toothy grin. "Sir! Many, many apologies for interrupting your leisurely browsing of this lovely little market, but [i]goodness[/i] you are stunning- I had to abandon my silly search for a book, seeing as letting the chance to give such a lovely dragon such as yourself a greeting is something I could possibly never get a chance to do again!" Flattery and smooth words came naturally to Manima, but it seemed he was stumbling over said words just a little bit. Even nearly forgetting the flower he had clutched in his claws. Upon remembering, he cleared his throat and then presented the flower with a flourish. "Here~ A flower that is lovely, but cannot quite match the handsomeness that naturally flows from you, sir." [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Please don't pick Tza for this thread! Thank you <3 My lair ends at Neza![/size][/center]
@Silvereil claim~ I'll write in a bit!!! I'm so sorry this took a while! I've been busy/not motivated recently;;

Rainier here

38371303_350.png

Has caught the eye of magician and trickster, Manima

34167485_350.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Swirling through the marketplace like a misplaced whirlwind, Manima was going from stall to stall in the tiny marketplace looking for one specific bool that was seemingly nowhere to be found. As if someone had hidden the very book he was searching for. Pausing in his frantic search, Manima gave a fierce scowl to himself and looked around once more. He'd seen that damned book just a few days ago...

Even with how focused he was on the current task, that didn't mean his attention couldn't be drawn away. Such as was happing as soon as he set his eyes on a shining Skydancer that was calmly walking through the market. Lovely shimmering wings reflecting the weak sunlight, and casting little prism shines on his body and on the area around him. Almost angelic, in a way.

And Manima couldn't resist going for something so beautiful. They always did say the corrupt was drawn to the pure and beautiful things in life. Making his way across the clearing in a much slower and more elegant pace, the Wildclaw paused at a stall that sold enchanted flowers that lasted even in the freezing cold of the Icefields. Purchasing a small lavender rose. Perhaps the meaning of it would be realized by the shining dragon that had caught his eye so quickly.

After handing the treasure to the merchant and receiving the flower, Manima tucked it carefully in one paw and turned to continue his direct path to the other dragon. Circling around into his sight, he gave a bow paired with a charming yet toothy grin. "Sir! Many, many apologies for interrupting your leisurely browsing of this lovely little market, but goodness you are stunning- I had to abandon my silly search for a book, seeing as letting the chance to give such a lovely dragon such as yourself a greeting is something I could possibly never get a chance to do again!"

Flattery and smooth words came naturally to Manima, but it seemed he was stumbling over said words just a little bit. Even nearly forgetting the flower he had clutched in his claws. Upon remembering, he cleared his throat and then presented the flower with a flourish. "Here~ A flower that is lovely, but cannot quite match the handsomeness that naturally flows from you, sir."

___

Please don't pick Tza for this thread! Thank you <3 My lair ends at Neza!
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 735 736