Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Star Chart Studies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@SoulEmber [img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5740/21381270278_936c1dd837_o.png[/img] The star whale. The whale who swims with the stars. Either way.
@SoulEmber

21381270278_936c1dd837_o.png

The star whale. The whale who swims with the stars. Either way.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Tarere [center] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b0d04418e57b3683a20c741b5be37e50/tumblr_nuzbmuD7JW1tyhbaeo1_500.png[/img] (ignore how terrible my actual drawing skills are I didn't have my tablet) [b][u]The Arcanist's Lover[/u][/b] A symbol to lovers across Sornieth, those born under this constellation are said to be those who will find their true love early in life. As the legends tell, the Arcanist has before taken forms to walk upon Sornieth's lands and study what has become of this world. Long ago, in the early times of dragons, he took the form of a majestic Imperial, with feathers of crystalline gems. Despite his beauty, none would approach him, for his haughty air and sense of purpose deterred conversation. After he had spent a week among the dragons, he was finally approached- a young Imperial, her feathers and scales the color of spilled ink. She spoke kindly to him, and though he was at first bothered by her company, he soon discovered she possessed a wealth of knowledge, for she had been a scholar of his patron flight. The Arcanist's time on Sornieth grew longer, and his feathers lost their sheen as he was not able to hold this form for too long. But he had fallen for this Imperial, and wished to stay with her for longer. They laid a nest together, but one night while they slept, their eggs were destroyed by marauding, jealous dragons. When they awoke, his lover was distraught, her heart broken. The Arcanist knew he had little time left on this world, and so he offered her a proposal. To join him amongst the stars, where she would watch over the world beside him. Grieving, she accepted, and the two flew into the star-lit sky. Unfortunately, not even the Arcanist is all powerful, and so his lover did not make it as far as he could. He used what power he could to grant her a place among the stars, where she is ever flying upwards towards him. [/center]
@Tarere
tumblr_nuzbmuD7JW1tyhbaeo1_500.png
(ignore how terrible my actual drawing skills are I didn't have my tablet)
The Arcanist's Lover
A symbol to lovers across Sornieth, those born under this constellation are said to be those who will find their true love early in life.

As the legends tell, the Arcanist has before taken forms to walk upon Sornieth's lands and study what has become of this world. Long ago, in the early times of dragons, he took the form of a majestic Imperial, with feathers of crystalline gems. Despite his beauty, none would approach him, for his haughty air and sense of purpose deterred conversation.

After he had spent a week among the dragons, he was finally approached- a young Imperial, her feathers and scales the color of spilled ink. She spoke kindly to him, and though he was at first bothered by her company, he soon discovered she possessed a wealth of knowledge, for she had been a scholar of his patron flight.

The Arcanist's time on Sornieth grew longer, and his feathers lost their sheen as he was not able to hold this form for too long. But he had fallen for this Imperial, and wished to stay with her for longer. They laid a nest together, but one night while they slept, their eggs were destroyed by marauding, jealous dragons. When they awoke, his lover was distraught, her heart broken.

The Arcanist knew he had little time left on this world, and so he offered her a proposal. To join him amongst the stars, where she would watch over the world beside him. Grieving, she accepted, and the two flew into the star-lit sky.

Unfortunately, not even the Arcanist is all powerful, and so his lover did not make it as far as he could. He used what power he could to grant her a place among the stars, where she is ever flying upwards towards him.
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@Isaita -slides in- Hello friend! I'm so glad people are excited for our lil event~ :3 You can definitely free to use the small stars as well!

@Covert oh my gosh, the story is so sweet ;_; I love how it's so reminiscent to greek mythology and tragedy. I'll send over your prize pack in a jiffy! Thank you so much for participating today!
@Isaita -slides in- Hello friend! I'm so glad people are excited for our lil event~ :3 You can definitely free to use the small stars as well!

@Covert oh my gosh, the story is so sweet ;_; I love how it's so reminiscent to greek mythology and tragedy. I'll send over your prize pack in a jiffy! Thank you so much for participating today!
[center][img]http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq200/megamanacsess/rocketfish_zpsi0i3sr3o.jpg[/img] [size=6]Rocket Fish[/size][/center] Legend has it that these fish are deified creations born from a bond the Arcanist and Stormcatcher shared in a distant time. The twins are named Ro and Ket, with Ro having a smaller tail and Ket having a thicker body. Each are reflections of the deity that created them. The fish are said to have been sweet, harmless creatures meant to lift the spirits of Sorienth dragons after a fierce battle with Beastclans that resulted in far too many losses to both the population and morale. Seeing their subjects weep at every moment of the day, the Arcanist and Stormcatcher conspired to bear two new children that would bring joy and hope to the dragon children in the world below. They day Ro and Ket were born was a glorious day indeed, and as they chased each other around the skies in playful glee, the dragons celebrated with banquets and parties. All was not to be joyous and cheerful for long, however, for the Beastclan army had seen what the two deities had created and conspired against them to destroy these creations. Enemies of dragonkind could not allow for any glimmer of happiness in their foes, even for a moment. The Beastclan armies attacked Ro and Ket. The two skyfish did their best to escape, but were struck down on their way to the Observatory, before either the Stormcatcher or Arcanist could interfere. Mourning for the loss of their happy creations, the two dragon gods gave Ro and Ket new life as deified constellations so that no matter what, dragonkind could look to them and feel the rush of pure elation and celebration that they were originally created to instill in the hearts of the deities' children. --------------------------- @Tarere I hope my image is clear enough ;A; My hand is NOT steady on a trackpad haha. The lighter lines are the ones connecting the dots while the pink ones are the "complex" design on top of the actual constellation. c:
rocketfish_zpsi0i3sr3o.jpg

Rocket Fish

Legend has it that these fish are deified creations born from a bond the Arcanist and Stormcatcher shared in a distant time.

The twins are named Ro and Ket, with Ro having a smaller tail and Ket having a thicker body. Each are reflections of the deity that created them.

The fish are said to have been sweet, harmless creatures meant to lift the spirits of Sorienth dragons after a fierce battle with Beastclans that resulted in far too many losses to both the population and morale. Seeing their subjects weep at every moment of the day, the Arcanist and Stormcatcher conspired to bear two new children that would bring joy and hope to the dragon children in the world below.

They day Ro and Ket were born was a glorious day indeed, and as they chased each other around the skies in playful glee, the dragons celebrated with banquets and parties.

All was not to be joyous and cheerful for long, however, for the Beastclan army had seen what the two deities had created and conspired against them to destroy these creations. Enemies of dragonkind could not allow for any glimmer of happiness in their foes, even for a moment.

The Beastclan armies attacked Ro and Ket. The two skyfish did their best to escape, but were struck down on their way to the Observatory, before either the Stormcatcher or Arcanist could interfere.

Mourning for the loss of their happy creations, the two dragon gods gave Ro and Ket new life as deified constellations so that no matter what, dragonkind could look to them and feel the rush of pure elation and celebration that they were originally created to instill in the hearts of the deities' children.

@Tarere

I hope my image is clear enough ;A; My hand is NOT steady on a trackpad haha. The lighter lines are the ones connecting the dots while the pink ones are the "complex" design on top of the actual constellation. c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@bcrush *pings self so i remember to do this* i did last years and it was super fun, glad to see youve started it again!
@bcrush *pings self so i remember to do this* i did last years and it was super fun, glad to see youve started it again!
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@Toothless all's good!! The story made me really happy ;u; the poor rocket fish!! I'm glad they live on in the stars now~
@Toothless all's good!! The story made me really happy ;u; the poor rocket fish!! I'm glad they live on in the stars now~
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f2a442e8b0ff7de161619996d1b41f89/tumblr_nuzjfv0DaC1uaekzfo1_500.png[/img] [b][size=4]The Snail Shell Constellation[/size][/b][/center] @Cielka
tumblr_nuzjfv0DaC1uaekzfo1_500.png

The Snail Shell Constellation
@Cielka

xpxalNl.gif
@Cielka [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x155/mithrilluin/palm%20tree_zps1adpoule.png[/img] Palm Tree
@Cielka

palm%20tree_zps1adpoule.png

Palm Tree
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Cielka Will there be new charts each day, or just the three?

@crateshya pinging myself so I don't lose it >>
@Cielka Will there be new charts each day, or just the three?

@crateshya pinging myself so I don't lose it >>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
[center]@SoulEmber [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ab1zJ5Y.png[/img] [b]-The Star Swan-[/b][/center] [indent]One day a beautiful swan was swimming over the lake. It was going about it's business [/indent]when it saw a poor little baby swan bring made fun of. This poor, little, baby swan was an orphan. All the other birds said it was hideous, so the swan took the baby in as its own. Then the baby grew up to be even more beautiful than the swan that adopted it. "Thank you," the now fully grown swan said, "Thank you for always being there for me." And this constellation was carved into the sky to honor that swan.
@SoulEmber
Ab1zJ5Y.png
-The Star Swan-
One day a beautiful swan was swimming over the lake. It was going about it's business
when it saw a poor little baby swan bring made fun of. This poor, little, baby swan was an orphan. All the other birds said it was hideous, so the swan took the baby in as its own. Then the baby grew up to be even more beautiful than the swan that adopted it. "Thank you," the now fully grown swan said, "Thank you for always being there for me." And this constellation was carved into the sky to honor that swan.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19