Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 ... 1541 1542
@JuniiperTea box #1, please!
@JuniiperTea box #1, please!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
bump
bump
fr time +2
im lazy how do i make a good signature
Ê¢•.•Ê¡ look at this rat he's really vibing
@JuniiperTea Second box, please! :D
@JuniiperTea Second box, please! :D
YUDrFCG.png
(Friendly bump! Check the previous page for boxes-- only the third one is left!)
(Friendly bump! Check the previous page for boxes-- only the third one is left!)
YUDrFCG.png
bump!
bump!
fr time +2
@juniipertea I'll take the third box!
@juniipertea I'll take the third box!
@mossfinch [item=Chillriver Bucktooth] [item=Frigid Bolt] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] @dragonpals [item=Skin: Wishmaker] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Champion's Purse] @azthebisaster [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79339033][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793391/79339033_350.png[/img][/url]
@mossfinch

Chillriver Bucktooth Frigid Bolt Glass Hybrid Fragment

@dragonpals

Skin: Wishmaker Iron Treasure Chest Champion's Purse

@azthebisaster

79339033_350.png
fr time +2
Alright let’s go!
Box one: a large box, made of stone. Moss covers it and there is a large crack in the lid. Through the crack, you can see a single eye peeking through
Box two: this box is smaller, though still a good size. It’s made of metal and is glowing slightly. It feels hot to the touch
Box three: the smallest box out of them all, this one is made out of damp wood and rusted iron. You hear a scuffling from inside and the flutter of wings
Alright let’s go!
Box one: a large box, made of stone. Moss covers it and there is a large crack in the lid. Through the crack, you can see a single eye peeking through
Box two: this box is smaller, though still a good size. It’s made of metal and is glowing slightly. It feels hot to the touch
Box three: the smallest box out of them all, this one is made out of damp wood and rusted iron. You hear a scuffling from inside and the flutter of wings
@azthebisaster Box 3 :)
@azthebisaster Box 3 :)
@azthebisaster

ill take the mossy box 1!
@azthebisaster

ill take the mossy box 1!
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him