Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... 1541 1542
Hang on... Is it the person wins/gets the dragon from the last person who posted it get to make a post about surprise box? [quote name="ankh" date="2015-08-14 19:46:18" ] alrighty so if you don't know the drill, here's how it works. Someone makes a post with 3 descriptions of 3 boxes. Each box has a prize "inside," and ONE of them must contain a dragon. No more than one. People will then "claim" the boxes by pinging the first poster and saying "box 1" or whatever. Whoever gets the dragon must post the next three boxes with prizes, and so on. I'll go first, since there's obviously nobody above me. [/quote]
Hang on... Is it the person wins/gets the dragon from the last person who posted it get to make a post about surprise box?
ankh wrote on 2015-08-14 19:46:18:
alrighty so if you don't know the drill, here's how it works. Someone makes a post with 3 descriptions of 3 boxes. Each box has a prize "inside," and ONE of them must contain a dragon. No more than one. People will then "claim" the boxes by pinging the first poster and saying "box 1" or whatever. Whoever gets the dragon must post the next three boxes with prizes, and so on. I'll go first, since there's obviously nobody above me.
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
@WermOnAString Quietus already posted, and all boxes have been claimed. Please delete.

@WermOnAString Quietus already posted, and all boxes have been claimed. Please delete.

@THEplayer2 @Glowl @ShadowLessHC98 @rubyxblade
--
Ah, super sorry, the forum seemed a bit quiet so i wanted to go for it, but my bad, boxes will not be send^^
@THEplayer2 @Glowl @ShadowLessHC98 @rubyxblade
--
Ah, super sorry, the forum seemed a bit quiet so i wanted to go for it, but my bad, boxes will not be send^^
9a3jOB0.png
Sorry again for the delay! I've been working a lot and didn't have a chance to post prizes until now. @Swiftstrike5 Box 1 contains: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73381305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733814/73381305_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] @ShadowLessHC98 Box 2 contains: [item=Edamame Harvest] [item=Lovebirds Spare Tea] [item=Poisonous Woodtreads] [item=Druid's Woodbasket] @rubyxblade Box 3 contains: [item=Writer's Aid] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer] [item=Dreadram] [item=Searing Bunny]x50
Sorry again for the delay! I've been working a lot and didn't have a chance to post prizes until now.

@Swiftstrike5
Box 1 contains:
73381305_350.png
Berserker Ambush

@ShadowLessHC98
Box 2 contains:
Edamame Harvest Lovebirds Spare Tea Poisonous Woodtreads Druid's Woodbasket

@rubyxblade
Box 3 contains:
Writer's Aid Sunspot Clouddancer Dreadram Searing Bunny x50
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/865634/86563349p.png[/img][nextcol] Welcome to our armory! Feel free to take a look around, but be careful not to break anything... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75593783]Zakat[/url] over there can get little mad about that- after all, he crafted most of these weapons...[/columns] Weapon 1: @/DragonPetra [item=Filigree Rapier] The first thing that catches your eye is a gleaming sword, with a gilded handle studded with crystals. The blade seems to be made of... silver? Weapon 2: @/enternamehere [item=Katana] Sitting in the corner is a well-crafted katana. "That one you're looking at is made of high-carbon steel. Quite well-made and really light- I've tried swinging it a few times." Weapon 3: @/risalex [item=Poisoned Kusarigama] Hanging from a rack is a glinting green weapon. Its sharp edges are coated with poison. Don't let it fall on you...
86563349p.png Welcome to our armory! Feel free to take a look around, but be careful not to break anything... Zakat over there can get little mad about that- after all, he crafted most of these weapons...

Weapon 1: @/DragonPetra
Filigree Rapier
The first thing that catches your eye is a gleaming sword, with a gilded handle studded with crystals. The blade seems to be made of... silver?

Weapon 2: @/enternamehere
Katana
Sitting in the corner is a well-crafted katana. "That one you're looking at is made of high-carbon steel. Quite well-made and really light- I've tried swinging it a few times."

Weapon 3: @/risalex
Poisoned Kusarigama
Hanging from a rack is a glinting green weapon. Its sharp edges are coated with poison. Don't let it fall on you...
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
@Swiftstrike5 weapon 1 please :)
@Swiftstrike5 weapon 1 please :)
@Swiftstrike5
weapon 2 please
@Swiftstrike5
weapon 2 please
BzjAkuF.png YMPbu9R.png 5hF3FGk.png
Valentine Hatchlings!
@Swiftstrike5 weapon 3 please!
@Swiftstrike5 weapon 3 please!
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/865634/86563349p.png[/img][nextcol] Welcome to our armory! Feel free to take a look around, but be careful not to break anything... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75593783]Zakat[/url] over there can get little mad about that- after all, he crafted most of these weapons...[/columns] Weapon 1: @DragonPetra [item=Filigree Rapier] The first thing that catches your eye is a gleaming sword, with a gilded handle studded with crystals. The blade seems to be made of... silver? You swing it experimentally, and out of nowhere appears... [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x3 [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel]x99[item=Dusty Sage Lantern] [rule] Weapon 2: @enternamehere [item=Katana] Sitting in the corner is a well-crafted katana. "That one you're looking at is made of high-carbon steel. Quite well-made and really light- I've tried swinging it a few times." You decide to test the sword out on a practice dummy, but just about you are about to swing it, a Spiral materializes, along with a pack of food. Looks like she'll be going with you! She also seems to have some battle experience... [item=Redblood Sapper]x99[item=Heartred Croaker Leg]x99[item=Crimson Aviator Satchel] What's this? It seems like a previous sword had shattered here... [item=Shattered Sword]x 45 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90389983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903900/90389983_350.png[/img][/url] You won! [rule] Weapon 3: @risalex [item=Poisoned Kusarigama] Hanging from a rack is a glinting green weapon. Its sharp edges are coated with poison. The rack seems to be teetering... Don't let it fall on you... The wood splinters and the weapon falls down. You dodge it, and it lands on a sack, spilling its contents out. They seem to be battle supplies... [item=Greenpod Bloom]x99[item=Leaf Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Major Health Potion]x10[item=Viridian Scale Wingplates][item=Kusarigama] [rule] Will send items by PM, and dragon by CR. You got a lot of mire food cause I did WAYYY too much grinding there...
86563349p.png Welcome to our armory! Feel free to take a look around, but be careful not to break anything... Zakat over there can get little mad about that- after all, he crafted most of these weapons...

Weapon 1: @DragonPetra
Filigree Rapier
The first thing that catches your eye is a gleaming sword, with a gilded handle studded with crystals. The blade seems to be made of... silver?

You swing it experimentally, and out of nowhere appears...
Gilded Decorative Chest x3 Yellow-Frilled Eel x99 Dusty Sage Lantern

Weapon 2: @enternamehere
Katana
Sitting in the corner is a well-crafted katana. "That one you're looking at is made of high-carbon steel. Quite well-made and really light- I've tried swinging it a few times."

You decide to test the sword out on a practice dummy, but just about you are about to swing it, a Spiral materializes, along with a pack of food. Looks like she'll be going with you! She also seems to have some battle experience...
Redblood Sapper x99 Heartred Croaker Leg x99 Crimson Aviator Satchel

What's this? It seems like a previous sword had shattered here...
Shattered Sword x 45
90389983_350.png
You won!

Weapon 3: @risalex
Poisoned Kusarigama
Hanging from a rack is a glinting green weapon. Its sharp edges are coated with poison. The rack seems to be teetering... Don't let it fall on you...

The wood splinters and the weapon falls down. You dodge it, and it lands on a sack, spilling its contents out. They seem to be battle supplies...
Greenpod Bloom x99 Leaf Bolt Jungle Slash Major Health Potion x10 Viridian Scale Wingplates Kusarigama

Will send items by PM, and dragon by CR.

You got a lot of mire food cause I did WAYYY too much grinding there...
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Box 1: [emoji=dog 2 size=1] Box 2: [emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1] Box 3: [emoji=nautilus size=1]
Box 1:
Box 2:
Box 3:
BzjAkuF.png YMPbu9R.png 5hF3FGk.png
Valentine Hatchlings!
1 2 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... 1541 1542