Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What NOT to say to a newbie
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 199 200
@Chmura0127
Worthless fodders, exalt them as soon as possible!

How much is Imperial scroll worth?
@Chmura0127
Worthless fodders, exalt them as soon as possible!

How much is Imperial scroll worth?
English is not my native language
@BezimiennyRaptor
It is worth as much as you are worth, which is obviously nothing because I am the only important being in the Universe.

What is a Flight?
@BezimiennyRaptor
It is worth as much as you are worth, which is obviously nothing because I am the only important being in the Universe.

What is a Flight?
nYqoHFj.png
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS GET COLD FEET
@Seranner It's the name of the team of dragons you assemble for grinding in the Coli. That's why the game's called "Flight Rising": your Flight "rises" against the Beastclan enemies.

Where can I buy a familiar?
@Seranner It's the name of the team of dragons you assemble for grinding in the Coli. That's why the game's called "Flight Rising": your Flight "rises" against the Beastclan enemies.

Where can I buy a familiar?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist you actually cant buy them, you have to go to the coliseum and let them defeat your dragons until they come home with you.

how do i get dragons to breed?
@Disillusionist you actually cant buy them, you have to go to the coliseum and let them defeat your dragons until they come home with you.

how do i get dragons to breed?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@CrystalBones

This is a social site, so you need to find a dragon of the opposite sex in an other clan. You need to send a friend request to the clan and after becoming friends, you need to put the chosen dragons up in a two-way crossroads.

What are adoptables (and why do they have their own separate forum threads)?
@CrystalBones

This is a social site, so you need to find a dragon of the opposite sex in an other clan. You need to send a friend request to the clan and after becoming friends, you need to put the chosen dragons up in a two-way crossroads.

What are adoptables (and why do they have their own separate forum threads)?
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika FR have staff, normal users, and adoptables. Adoptables are members who have been banned in the past, but who are allowed to stay on the site, as long as a proper member adopts them. The forum is there for adoptables to have a place of their own and, eventually, find normal users who might take care of them and grant them access to the rest of the forums.

Since adopting gives you slight gameplay advantages (5k extra gold per week, a free level 25 dragon and a free flight change), it gets to be fairly popular to adopt. The only downside to adopting is that if your adoptable does something against site rules again, you will be held responsible, so the compensation is absolutely there for a reason!

What does a two way crossroads do?
@lopika FR have staff, normal users, and adoptables. Adoptables are members who have been banned in the past, but who are allowed to stay on the site, as long as a proper member adopts them. The forum is there for adoptables to have a place of their own and, eventually, find normal users who might take care of them and grant them access to the rest of the forums.

Since adopting gives you slight gameplay advantages (5k extra gold per week, a free level 25 dragon and a free flight change), it gets to be fairly popular to adopt. The only downside to adopting is that if your adoptable does something against site rules again, you will be held responsible, so the compensation is absolutely there for a reason!

What does a two way crossroads do?
@Zikul - Just like what @lopika said, it's purely for breeding dragons.

What are Flights for anyway?
@Zikul - Just like what @lopika said, it's purely for breeding dragons.

What are Flights for anyway?
eYjjkwe.png Name's Cal (they/them)
+3 hrs FR Time

11efmKl.png
40lq9We.png
p3Lr8aR.png
@Windsung

Flights are solely personality types. When one joins the site and creates their clan, they take the personality quiz and get sorted into flights. There is a higher chance of people with similar personalities becoming friends, so the site creators decided to make Flight specific forums to help the bonding.

Why do you have an option to choose an avatar dragon? What happens to the chosen dragons?
@Windsung

Flights are solely personality types. When one joins the site and creates their clan, they take the personality quiz and get sorted into flights. There is a higher chance of people with similar personalities becoming friends, so the site creators decided to make Flight specific forums to help the bonding.

Why do you have an option to choose an avatar dragon? What happens to the chosen dragons?
@lopika

You can choose an avatar dragon who will speak for you when your offline! They're really nice and friendly, and just kinda take over your whole account when you're not there. No biggie!

--

Is the Coliseum?
@lopika

You can choose an avatar dragon who will speak for you when your offline! They're really nice and friendly, and just kinda take over your whole account when you're not there. No biggie!

--

Is the Coliseum?
hWPi0Ar.png
@Axeloto

Nice!

You need to ask a question too, so the thread can be continued.
@Axeloto

Nice!

You need to ask a question too, so the thread can be continued.
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 199 200