Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help Wanted - WaveSat CYOA - DONE
[b][PATT1][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11515760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115158/11515760_350.png[/img] [/url] Having returned from Shady Joe's fairly successful, Kalle makes their way to the Tiki Dive Bar. They glance around for a moment, seeing the many dragons enjoying themselves and partying together. Kalle decides that the bartender, who must hear all the gossip, probably knows a thing or two. They sit at the bar, ordering a drink and attempting to start up a conversation with the bartender. [b][Option A: Try to talk to the bartender][/b]
[PATT1]

11515760_350.png

Having returned from Shady Joe's fairly successful, Kalle makes their way to the Tiki Dive Bar. They glance around for a moment, seeing the many dragons enjoying themselves and partying together. Kalle decides that the bartender, who must hear all the gossip, probably knows a thing or two.
They sit at the bar, ordering a drink and attempting to start up a conversation with the bartender.
[Option A: Try to talk to the bartender]
((After wading through the posts I FINALLY FOUND IT *ahem*) [b]MAGDEYR[/b] ((- this should be right)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35/3455_350.png[/img] [/url] Zamza wanted this to be over with as soon as possible. He would grab the water and go, if that was an option, but he was not sure if that was possible. Well, it was. He did know several teleportation spells to aid in his escape, and his size would provide an additional advantage there. But would it taint the reputation of Arcane flight as a whole? Better play it safe. Just in case. Still, it was too bad that he had spent his money earlier. He didn't think he could afford to spend any more. Not now, at least. He should wait until... He better not think about it anymore. He heard that some dragons could read minds. Or in his case, fae crests. But maybe the treasure he was given would be enough to buy the bottle of water? He had absolutely no idea what it was worth- magic water was not his area of expertise. [b]B: Attempt to bribe Fred with the 1000t you were given[/b]
((After wading through the posts I FINALLY FOUND IT *ahem*)

MAGDEYR ((- this should be right))

3455_350.png

Zamza wanted this to be over with as soon as possible. He would grab the water and go, if that was an option, but he was not sure if that was possible.

Well, it was. He did know several teleportation spells to aid in his escape, and his size would provide an additional advantage there. But would it taint the reputation of Arcane flight as a whole? Better play it safe. Just in case.

Still, it was too bad that he had spent his money earlier. He didn't think he could afford to spend any more. Not now, at least. He should wait until...

He better not think about it anymore. He heard that some dragons could read minds. Or in his case, fae crests.

But maybe the treasure he was given would be enough to buy the bottle of water? He had absolutely no idea what it was worth- magic water was not his area of expertise.

B: Attempt to bribe Fred with the 1000t you were given
6pUNHAC.gif
@CatalyzedLights @beautifulglitter @Minterly @Sucrechat @hoglolly @carpenoctem @KalaFenume @Kirsui @Prophit @rosedragoness @IronPen @ScrivenerRook @MrMoon @prologi @Volxima @Foxlover19 @Pinkkitty215 @Canisa @Ulu @palathene @Drav @Ruffian @HolliKyo @jesse0319 @Greenhart @Serendipital @RandomShmoe @likeshine @MissMokushiroku @Severing @TheBestiary @skyarising @corvidus @Gwendlies @azurillturtle @Rivix @Lunila @WolfOfKings @trashmink @Aena @EllieAlice @meowsee @Shelie @zucchi @Eme @Katsra @DarkMoonDragon @felistopaz @legendbeary @AristaHolmes @snowpea @Pecha @Snek @Dreamlight @TeemoFritos @LadyPlague @Kaynara @Ravinsong @Sarami @Steex @SaturdayLemon @Eialyne @PsydrateSky @Ele15 @TheOneFromBeyond @Wildswirls @FallingSlowly @crayaura @Lizardheart @StrykeSlammerII @ImperialFeline @Tsuriruto @totallynotsuper @Tirea @Sadrain @freeradical153 @Cebelrai @velvetpaws @HSoup @SporkLord @SunstonePhoenix @UserOfShadows @Khaleesyn @Stasha @Mithent @StarryCloudyEyes @Synzia @DorkyDactyl @fairypenguin @Gwynbleidd @xMoonDragonx @Lesley @Kalideoscope @Celestia912 @xSilentSonatax @Stormdragon @Elsu @Sei @ser @Shadowfire9 @Sivi @Asashi @freckledbooks @NaettleLeaf @JinxMoonstone @flippedside @luccamajere @rocketgirl2 @Garjansverd @QueSeraAwesome @MxMyaku @Naga @Ogma @FloatingInSpace

Apologies to those of you who've already found this out directly, but I wanted to do a mass-ping to let people know about the ghost-ping issue and how to handle it. Apparently there is still a kink in the new forum system where pings to edited posts only (so new posts like this are fine) will not go to the correct page of the thread, making it really hard to figure out where the ping came from, heh. This is, unfortunately, going to impact just about everybody in this game.

I do have a post in on the tracked thread in the bug reports forum with all the details, so hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Until then, I do have a workaround so that you guys can find your posts. Unfortunately it is a bit of work, but at least you don't have to go through 45 pages of stuff trying to find the ping. ^_^'

For now, you can go to the first post in this thread and check the notice box at the top for a link to the spreadsheet where I've got all your statuses updated. Find yourself on that sheet and look for the last step-code. Then, a bit lower in that first post in the thread, there is a sort of 'table of contents' where you should be able to find that step-code. Click that link, and it should take you to where you were pinged!

If that gets too confusing, don't worry about it. Just let me know you need a link to your ping (via PM or a post here) and I will get you the link to your spot. *thumbs up* Thanks everybody and sorry for the inconvenience!
@CatalyzedLights @beautifulglitter @Minterly @Sucrechat @hoglolly @carpenoctem @KalaFenume @Kirsui @Prophit @rosedragoness @IronPen @ScrivenerRook @MrMoon @prologi @Volxima @Foxlover19 @Pinkkitty215 @Canisa @Ulu @palathene @Drav @Ruffian @HolliKyo @jesse0319 @Greenhart @Serendipital @RandomShmoe @likeshine @MissMokushiroku @Severing @TheBestiary @skyarising @corvidus @Gwendlies @azurillturtle @Rivix @Lunila @WolfOfKings @trashmink @Aena @EllieAlice @meowsee @Shelie @zucchi @Eme @Katsra @DarkMoonDragon @felistopaz @legendbeary @AristaHolmes @snowpea @Pecha @Snek @Dreamlight @TeemoFritos @LadyPlague @Kaynara @Ravinsong @Sarami @Steex @SaturdayLemon @Eialyne @PsydrateSky @Ele15 @TheOneFromBeyond @Wildswirls @FallingSlowly @crayaura @Lizardheart @StrykeSlammerII @ImperialFeline @Tsuriruto @totallynotsuper @Tirea @Sadrain @freeradical153 @Cebelrai @velvetpaws @HSoup @SporkLord @SunstonePhoenix @UserOfShadows @Khaleesyn @Stasha @Mithent @StarryCloudyEyes @Synzia @DorkyDactyl @fairypenguin @Gwynbleidd @xMoonDragonx @Lesley @Kalideoscope @Celestia912 @xSilentSonatax @Stormdragon @Elsu @Sei @ser @Shadowfire9 @Sivi @Asashi @freckledbooks @NaettleLeaf @JinxMoonstone @flippedside @luccamajere @rocketgirl2 @Garjansverd @QueSeraAwesome @MxMyaku @Naga @Ogma @FloatingInSpace

Apologies to those of you who've already found this out directly, but I wanted to do a mass-ping to let people know about the ghost-ping issue and how to handle it. Apparently there is still a kink in the new forum system where pings to edited posts only (so new posts like this are fine) will not go to the correct page of the thread, making it really hard to figure out where the ping came from, heh. This is, unfortunately, going to impact just about everybody in this game.

I do have a post in on the tracked thread in the bug reports forum with all the details, so hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Until then, I do have a workaround so that you guys can find your posts. Unfortunately it is a bit of work, but at least you don't have to go through 45 pages of stuff trying to find the ping. ^_^'

For now, you can go to the first post in this thread and check the notice box at the top for a link to the spreadsheet where I've got all your statuses updated. Find yourself on that sheet and look for the last step-code. Then, a bit lower in that first post in the thread, there is a sort of 'table of contents' where you should be able to find that step-code. Click that link, and it should take you to where you were pinged!

If that gets too confusing, don't worry about it. Just let me know you need a link to your ping (via PM or a post here) and I will get you the link to your spot. *thumbs up* Thanks everybody and sorry for the inconvenience!
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[b][PATB1][/b] (from [PATDV] or from the Shady Joe or tiki bar task) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4534466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45345/4534466_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Bluefin headed over to the Boardwalk Bragging Booth. Inside there were 3 dragons in charge: A Sunshiney SD, a veiled Nocturne and a small dark fae with mechanical wings. Bluefin wasn't sure which one he should talk to, but he was drawn to the tiny fae and her mechanical wings. She was a Nature dragon same as Bluefin, so he thought it might be easier to gain some information from her. [b]C: The dark rippled fae[/b]
[PATB1]
(from [PATDV] or from the Shady Joe or tiki bar task)
Bluefin headed over to the Boardwalk Bragging Booth. Inside there were 3 dragons in charge: A Sunshiney SD, a veiled Nocturne and a small dark fae with mechanical wings. Bluefin wasn't sure which one he should talk to, but he was drawn to the tiny fae and her mechanical wings. She was a Nature dragon same as Bluefin, so he thought it might be easier to gain some information from her.

C: The dark rippled fae
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png87809713.png.png
It appears I'm waiting for Skydancer fail post since I didn't get even ghostpinged to success, so, yep. xD Thank you for all your hard work!! I've been loving this!! It seems super overwhelming to run, though!
It appears I'm waiting for Skydancer fail post since I didn't get even ghostpinged to success, so, yep. xD Thank you for all your hard work!! I've been loving this!! It seems super overwhelming to run, though!
[b][PATTEYJ][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12078782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120788/12078782_350.png[/img] [/url] Clay nurses his drink as the sounds flow over him, straining to hear anything in particular amidst all the hubbub. At last, something! Longnecks with the supplies? Joe had mentioned the Serthis, and now rumours of another beast tribe potentially doing something underhanded... but still nothing solid to go on. Drink finished and no more revelations forthcoming, he heads back to the patrol leader to report the small tidbit of intelligence he's gleaned. And with that, he heads off to his final patrol destination. [b][PATB1][/b] On his way to the Boardwalk Bragging event, Clay passes two of his clanmates - a tundra and a spiral - deep in conversation, seemingly having made their own efforts to discern truth from fiction. He nods to them, but continues on: he's on official duty, and social niceties will have to wait until the security of the Saturnalia is assured. Of the dragons gathered, he stays well clear of the fae; attempting to talk to them is always more trouble than it's worth. The coatl's eye is at first caught by the extravagantly-attired nocturne, but rather randomly determining her less likely to be in the know about shady goings-on, he instead approaches the white skydancer. Clearing his throat, Clay addresses the possible liar. "I'm ssecurity. You can help me? Have you heard any problems about the Saturnalia?" He pauses for a moment. "Any susspicious things?" [b]A: The scarred white skydancer[/b]
[PATTEYJ]

12078782_350.png

Clay nurses his drink as the sounds flow over him, straining to hear anything in particular amidst all the hubbub. At last, something! Longnecks with the supplies? Joe had mentioned the Serthis, and now rumours of another beast tribe potentially doing something underhanded... but still nothing solid to go on. Drink finished and no more revelations forthcoming, he heads back to the patrol leader to report the small tidbit of intelligence he's gleaned.

And with that, he heads off to his final patrol destination.

[PATB1]

On his way to the Boardwalk Bragging event, Clay passes two of his clanmates - a tundra and a spiral - deep in conversation, seemingly having made their own efforts to discern truth from fiction. He nods to them, but continues on: he's on official duty, and social niceties will have to wait until the security of the Saturnalia is assured.

Of the dragons gathered, he stays well clear of the fae; attempting to talk to them is always more trouble than it's worth. The coatl's eye is at first caught by the extravagantly-attired nocturne, but rather randomly determining her less likely to be in the know about shady goings-on, he instead approaches the white skydancer.

Clearing his throat, Clay addresses the possible liar. "I'm ssecurity. You can help me? Have you heard any problems about the Saturnalia?" He pauses for a moment. "Any susspicious things?"

A: The scarred white skydancer
jIRALXN.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11667279][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/116673/11667279.png[/img][/url] Calluna stared at the roulette numbers. She never liked games of chance. If you expected this, it could be that, but since you now expecting that it could be actually this, but then they might see through all of that and it would be that, and in the end it would be this instead of that. Bleh. She thought of the two most luck-based numbers available: 7 and 13. Based on her logic, they would expect her to pick 13 since if it was 7 it would be too obvious/"lucky", so it would actually be 7, so... Ugh. This is why she avoided these types of games. She sighed as she tossed the coin onto number seven. [b][A: Put a coin on seven!][/b]
11667279.png

Calluna stared at the roulette numbers. She never liked games of chance. If you expected this, it could be that, but since you now expecting that it could be actually this, but then they might see through all of that and it would be that, and in the end it would be this instead of that. Bleh.

She thought of the two most luck-based numbers available: 7 and 13. Based on her logic, they would expect her to pick 13 since if it was 7 it would be too obvious/"lucky", so it would actually be 7, so...

Ugh. This is why she avoided these types of games. She sighed as she tossed the coin onto number seven.
[A: Put a coin on seven!]
*cOUgh*
[b][PATBFYT][/b] (from [PATB1]) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11667279][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/116673/11667279.png[/img][/url] Calluna stared at the roulette numbers. She never liked games of chance. If you expected this, it could be that, but since you now expecting that it could be actually this, but then they might see through all of that and it would be that, and in the end it would be this instead of that. Bleh. She thought of the two most luck-based numbers available: 7 and 13. Based on her logic, they would expect her to pick 13 since if it was 7 it would be too obvious/"lucky", so it would actually be 7, so... Ugh. This is why she avoided these types of games. She sighed as she tossed the coin onto number seven. [b][Put a coin on seven!][/b]
[PATBFYT]
(from [PATB1])

11667279.png

Calluna stared at the roulette numbers. She never liked games of chance. If you expected this, it could be that, but since you now expecting that it could be actually this, but then they might see through all of that and it would be that, and in the end it would be this instead of that. Bleh.

She thought of the two most luck-based numbers available: 7 and 13. Based on her logic, they would expect her to pick 13 since if it was 7 it would be too obvious/"lucky", so it would actually be 7, so...

Ugh. This is why she avoided these types of games. She sighed as she tossed the coin onto number seven.
[Put a coin on seven!]
*cOUgh*
@BlueTrillium

From [MAGDPNR] I was guided to [MAGW1] or fetching the water?

Straton decides to A accept the bargain

@BlueTrillium

From [MAGDPNR] I was guided to [MAGW1] or fetching the water?

Straton decides to A accept the bargain

nfPGiKE.png
tyjj2r6.gif1_zpswib12idi.gifzgTvTZ4.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
[PATBFYT]->[PATJ1]

She's not entirely pleased that she has to go to Shady Joe's, but perhaps her luck will hold. she heads over to the shadier side of the boardwalk, doing her best to project an aura of 'go away'. She doesn't want to cause any more trouble than necessary, and this place looks shadier than the deep places of the forest at twilight. Despite her concerns, she makes it to Joe's alright.

She slips inside the tent, avoiding the mirrors outside. Her eyes take a moment to adjust to the dim surrounding the highlighted roulette table, and she sees a crafty coatl slides into the light.

He asks her about what bet she wants to place, and Golda takes a second to think. He's probably rigged everything, but it doesn't take much to place a bet. Besides, she has quite a bit left over from what the snapper gave her at the bar, and a bet doesn't cost that much. She ponders over the number to choose for a minute. Seven or thirteen? Both are traditionally fateful numbers, but which to choose?

She hesitates, then places a coin on thirteen, and another in his palm, just to be safe. Even if she doesn't win, maybe the coin will .. grease the wheels, so to speak.

"Go ahead then," she says, "spin!"

(B: Put a coin on thirteen)
[PATBFYT]->[PATJ1]

She's not entirely pleased that she has to go to Shady Joe's, but perhaps her luck will hold. she heads over to the shadier side of the boardwalk, doing her best to project an aura of 'go away'. She doesn't want to cause any more trouble than necessary, and this place looks shadier than the deep places of the forest at twilight. Despite her concerns, she makes it to Joe's alright.

She slips inside the tent, avoiding the mirrors outside. Her eyes take a moment to adjust to the dim surrounding the highlighted roulette table, and she sees a crafty coatl slides into the light.

He asks her about what bet she wants to place, and Golda takes a second to think. He's probably rigged everything, but it doesn't take much to place a bet. Besides, she has quite a bit left over from what the snapper gave her at the bar, and a bet doesn't cost that much. She ponders over the number to choose for a minute. Seven or thirteen? Both are traditionally fateful numbers, but which to choose?

She hesitates, then places a coin on thirteen, and another in his palm, just to be safe. Even if she doesn't win, maybe the coin will .. grease the wheels, so to speak.

"Go ahead then," she says, "spin!"

(B: Put a coin on thirteen)
sig%20half%201_zpsidhwybn4.png
sig%20half%202_zpsjpnt8qw8.png