Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 218 219
@FlareTheDragon (I didn't read what the first "I put in a spider" response was, so hopefully this one is different) The spider swims in the soup for a bit, then nopes out of it and jumps onto you, biting you for throwing it into the soup, then running away to go live on a normal spider life.

You gain spider abilities, like having strange holes on your wrists that eject spider string from them, you are able to climb walls, and you can apparently you can eat insects like its a normal thing. apparently. Everyone thinks its gross though.

To the next person: I throw in a few gems that fell off my friend who has a gembound tertiary. He says it happens all the time. I steal them all the time. They're shiny.
@FlareTheDragon (I didn't read what the first "I put in a spider" response was, so hopefully this one is different) The spider swims in the soup for a bit, then nopes out of it and jumps onto you, biting you for throwing it into the soup, then running away to go live on a normal spider life.

You gain spider abilities, like having strange holes on your wrists that eject spider string from them, you are able to climb walls, and you can apparently you can eat insects like its a normal thing. apparently. Everyone thinks its gross though.

To the next person: I throw in a few gems that fell off my friend who has a gembound tertiary. He says it happens all the time. I steal them all the time. They're shiny.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Kataracts (Don't worry, this one was completely different, so you're good.)
You get the Gembond gene. Your Gembond behaves the same way as your friend's, which is a bit odd considering the fact that the gems don't usually fall off like that.

I put in a feather.
@Kataracts (Don't worry, this one was completely different, so you're good.)
You get the Gembond gene. Your Gembond behaves the same way as your friend's, which is a bit odd considering the fact that the gems don't usually fall off like that.

I put in a feather.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
You grow an extremely fluffy coat of feathers. they come off whenever you walk anywhere, and you have to spend a lot of time preening them. at least you look fabulous- the feathers are iridescent and rather beautiful.

I throw in a bottle of sunlight.

You grow an extremely fluffy coat of feathers. they come off whenever you walk anywhere, and you have to spend a lot of time preening them. at least you look fabulous- the feathers are iridescent and rather beautiful.

I throw in a bottle of sunlight.

goSc2L4.png
@Draxablaze
Your arms start to prickle. It turns out you are growing short, white fur. Before you can process that, more fur sprouts on your body and your skull elongates painfully into a muzzle as your whole head becomes more equine. A horn breaks through your cranium, growing to the length of your arm. Your hands and feet fuse into hooves, and your joints rearrange, forcing you to drop to all fours. Wings and a tail break through, ripping through your clothes and revealing powerful haunches bedecked with a sun symbol. An invisible wind ripples your now-long, aqua and purple mane and tail.

And you are suddenly overtaken by the urge to fly to the castle...

NP: I throw in a red rose, making sure not to lose any petals.
@Draxablaze
Your arms start to prickle. It turns out you are growing short, white fur. Before you can process that, more fur sprouts on your body and your skull elongates painfully into a muzzle as your whole head becomes more equine. A horn breaks through your cranium, growing to the length of your arm. Your hands and feet fuse into hooves, and your joints rearrange, forcing you to drop to all fours. Wings and a tail break through, ripping through your clothes and revealing powerful haunches bedecked with a sun symbol. An invisible wind ripples your now-long, aqua and purple mane and tail.

And you are suddenly overtaken by the urge to fly to the castle...

NP: I throw in a red rose, making sure not to lose any petals.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque
You feel your skin loosen, and next thing you know, your skin is no longer skin - it's rose petals. There's a never-ending supply of them, so enjoy~

I put in a bottle of apple juice.
@LoversMasque
You feel your skin loosen, and next thing you know, your skin is no longer skin - it's rose petals. There's a never-ending supply of them, so enjoy~

I put in a bottle of apple juice.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku
Your blood, sweat, etc. has been replaced with apple juice. You also get the Capsule gene, although your capsule appears to be empty.

I put in a water bottle.
@MaplesHaiku
Your blood, sweat, etc. has been replaced with apple juice. You also get the Capsule gene, although your capsule appears to be empty.

I put in a water bottle.
@flarethedragon
Your limbs begin to crackle, and you see them going transparent, then the ground rushes up to meant you... you have become a water bottle!!!

I toss in a cookie
@flarethedragon
Your limbs begin to crackle, and you see them going transparent, then the ground rushes up to meant you... you have become a water bottle!!!

I toss in a cookie
H01Ejx7.png
@DeadlyPamdemic
There are now brown spots all over your skin. They strangely resemble chocolate chips.

I put in a chain.
@DeadlyPamdemic
There are now brown spots all over your skin. They strangely resemble chocolate chips.

I put in a chain.
(just say 0, it counts as a bump put doesnt actually make a post)
(just say 0, it counts as a bump put doesnt actually make a post)
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@FlareTheDragon

You are now only allowed to move a few steps away from your original spot!

I throw in some art.
@FlareTheDragon

You are now only allowed to move a few steps away from your original spot!

I throw in some art.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 218 219