Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Recipe Contest-CLOSED!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Sammyken Each entry can only win one prize*, but they will be considered for any and all categories they qualify for.

*Edited to note that there are currently more prizes than entries, but I assume (and hope!) that won't still be true at the end of the week.
@Sammyken Each entry can only win one prize*, but they will be considered for any and all categories they qualify for.

*Edited to note that there are currently more prizes than entries, but I assume (and hope!) that won't still be true at the end of the week.
vSxK3u9.png
So many lovely, festive entries! My mouth is watering already (:
So many lovely, festive entries! My mouth is watering already (:
emeOzA6.png
Ooh, I have an idea for this if I ever get round to actually making it :o I don't cook very often...

Everyone's entries so far look really good! Pinging myself so I don't forget about this. @stickytoffee
Ooh, I have an idea for this if I ever get round to actually making it :o I don't cook very often...

Everyone's entries so far look really good! Pinging myself so I don't forget about this. @stickytoffee
So many delicious recipes! I'm absolutely going to be making some of these in the very near future.
So many delicious recipes! I'm absolutely going to be making some of these in the very near future.
vSxK3u9.png
This is really cool. I'm on a diet so IDK what I could whip up to enter but I think I may give it a shot. ^_^
This is really cool. I'm on a diet so IDK what I could whip up to enter but I think I may give it a shot. ^_^
Z3Lt3uB.png
@plague

self ping to remember to enter this :)
@plague

self ping to remember to enter this :)
omfgdogs.gif
Yum! Everyone's recipes look so good! We should publish a Flight Rising cookbook or something! lol

My entry will be coming later in the week, I'm so excited!

By the way, I'm probably gonna end up making a few of these recipes to try for myself! :)
Yum! Everyone's recipes look so good! We should publish a Flight Rising cookbook or something! lol

My entry will be coming later in the week, I'm so excited!

By the way, I'm probably gonna end up making a few of these recipes to try for myself! :)
@Mirrinaattori pinging myself so I don't lose this thread.

I'm going to participate tomorrow if the recipe I just made is a success!
@Mirrinaattori pinging myself so I don't lose this thread.

I'm going to participate tomorrow if the recipe I just made is a success!
DmRdZYl.png
@SullenEarth I have a recipe I'd love to enter (Harry Potter inspired pumpkin pasties), but I know I won't have time to bake them from scratch before the end of the week. I work two retail jobs and they're both nuts during the holiday season, and I have a series of cardiac medical tests starting on Friday afternoon running straight through til Monday morning.

Is there any way I can submit the recipe and photos from the last time I baked them, if I link to a dated tumblr post to show they're actually mine?
@SullenEarth I have a recipe I'd love to enter (Harry Potter inspired pumpkin pasties), but I know I won't have time to bake them from scratch before the end of the week. I work two retail jobs and they're both nuts during the holiday season, and I have a series of cardiac medical tests starting on Friday afternoon running straight through til Monday morning.

Is there any way I can submit the recipe and photos from the last time I baked them, if I link to a dated tumblr post to show they're actually mine?
banner2.jpg
@Moonblossom I think that should be fine since the main point of the photo is to show that you actually made the food. Good luck with your medical stuff, and with the retail, I know how hectic that can get this time of year.
@Moonblossom I think that should be fine since the main point of the photo is to show that you actually made the food. Good luck with your medical stuff, and with the retail, I know how hectic that can get this time of year.
vSxK3u9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15