Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Were-Dragon (night 3)(voting phase)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
"Of all of us here, Togami and Fuujin are the biggest. Therefore, it is more likely that they are more capable of murder than us smaller dragons. Yet I have never met a truly murderous Imperial, although I have met quite a few Ridgebacks that seem quite capable of murder." a small fae spoke up as she flew down from the top of the stone pillar.

"Of course, we must also consider that faes are quite small when compared to other dragons, so the murderer needn't be the biggest or the strongest. Therefore I vote for Porath (@Jellyparrot)

"Although," she added dryly, "I do believe we can eliminate Kiatro from the list of possible murderers. I highly doubt a hatchling poses that much of a threat."

With that, she swiftly ascended back to the top of the pillar.
"Of all of us here, Togami and Fuujin are the biggest. Therefore, it is more likely that they are more capable of murder than us smaller dragons. Yet I have never met a truly murderous Imperial, although I have met quite a few Ridgebacks that seem quite capable of murder." a small fae spoke up as she flew down from the top of the stone pillar.

"Of course, we must also consider that faes are quite small when compared to other dragons, so the murderer needn't be the biggest or the strongest. Therefore I vote for Porath (@Jellyparrot)

"Although," she added dryly, "I do believe we can eliminate Kiatro from the list of possible murderers. I highly doubt a hatchling poses that much of a threat."

With that, she swiftly ascended back to the top of the pillar.
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
Hey, looks aren't everything, Porath bursted. With a grumpy voice he said,
It could just as well be someone like Zevelle ((@ApplesandAliens)).
My clan may consider me rude and I may be a ridgeback, but murder? No! It should be a straigt up battle!
Hey, looks aren't everything, Porath bursted. With a grumpy voice he said,
It could just as well be someone like Zevelle ((@ApplesandAliens)).
My clan may consider me rude and I may be a ridgeback, but murder? No! It should be a straigt up battle!
A quiet voice piped up in the debating crowd, "If I may say my piece, I believe we are dismissing the idea of a small hatchling being the culprit a bit too soon." Thanatos dropped his gaze to fidget with his gloves when all the village's eyes were on him, then continued a moment later.
"Despite being mere days old, young Kiatro (@nocturnwulf) is still quite a bit larger than Marsh is-err......was......I don't like the thought of a hatchling killing a fellow dragon in cold blood like this, but perhaps we should at least not be so quick to ignore a potential threat to us all..."

(sorry I'm so late with this, I was in a skype call . 3 . Also I've never rp'd before so yeah)
A quiet voice piped up in the debating crowd, "If I may say my piece, I believe we are dismissing the idea of a small hatchling being the culprit a bit too soon." Thanatos dropped his gaze to fidget with his gloves when all the village's eyes were on him, then continued a moment later.
"Despite being mere days old, young Kiatro (@nocturnwulf) is still quite a bit larger than Marsh is-err......was......I don't like the thought of a hatchling killing a fellow dragon in cold blood like this, but perhaps we should at least not be so quick to ignore a potential threat to us all..."

(sorry I'm so late with this, I was in a skype call . 3 . Also I've never rp'd before so yeah)
6poWxTv.gif I Am: Offline 6poWxTv.gif
Fuujin suspiciously looks everyone up and down, judging their appearance and actions to depict who may have committed this terrible crime.
He comes to a halt at the feet of Isis, a beautiful looking WildClaw dressed well in some reflective desert dynasty set. Fuujin says in a loud, grumbling voice:
"Isis, what's wrong? Why are you trembling? ..Do you have something you want to say to all of us? Did YOU kill this fae?"
(( @Thoth ))
Fuujin suspiciously looks everyone up and down, judging their appearance and actions to depict who may have committed this terrible crime.
He comes to a halt at the feet of Isis, a beautiful looking WildClaw dressed well in some reflective desert dynasty set. Fuujin says in a loud, grumbling voice:
"Isis, what's wrong? Why are you trembling? ..Do you have something you want to say to all of us? Did YOU kill this fae?"
(( @Thoth ))
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
"It is a good thing to note to consider everyone, but still, isn't it a bit harsh to blame a hatchling?" VenomFang addressed the darker colored Coatl. "Now if I am remembering correctly, Coatls tend not to like Faes because of the way they talk. Furthermore, I can see those violet eyes of yours glinting behind your fancy goggles. Who better to kill a little light Fae than a mischievous shadow Coatl?" The bird skulls around his neck klinked together as the WildClaw turned to address the others. "My vote will be for Thanatos, although I am open to having my mind changed if a more suitable candidate for the culprit appears."

(( @QuickAttack ))
"It is a good thing to note to consider everyone, but still, isn't it a bit harsh to blame a hatchling?" VenomFang addressed the darker colored Coatl. "Now if I am remembering correctly, Coatls tend not to like Faes because of the way they talk. Furthermore, I can see those violet eyes of yours glinting behind your fancy goggles. Who better to kill a little light Fae than a mischievous shadow Coatl?" The bird skulls around his neck klinked together as the WildClaw turned to address the others. "My vote will be for Thanatos, although I am open to having my mind changed if a more suitable candidate for the culprit appears."

(( @QuickAttack ))
xD No thanks! But good luck!
xD No thanks! But good luck!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Kanaloa was confused. The Coatl male just couldn't get over what happened.

He was talking to the now dead Fae, wanting to know more about the dragon, moments before everything got so strange.
The duo decided to part ways to explore the city and five minutes later everyone is running for their lives until they found Marsh's battered body.
The sea colored dragon couldn't help but blame himself. Why did he leave the other dragon? If they hadn't split, the smaller dragon wouldn't be such an easy target to whatever killed it. Maybe he could've even fought the beast.

But now he had a different problem. Everyone had a different problem. They needed to find the culprit.

Kanaloa tried to remember every piece of information he knew about each villager, writing about them on his notebook. He made sure to reserve at least 2 pages for each dragon.

Reading his notes, the dragon concluded the beast was probably Fuujin (@Hanjamuffin).
He remembered how mysterious and intimidating the imperial was. Kanaloa was used to having bigger dragons around, after all, he was only about over a meter long. However, Fuujin actually intimidated him; he felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins when the imperial first talked to him, preparing the Coatl for a possible attack.
And those eyes, he could never forget those eyes. They seemed to pierce through his own and read the Coatl's soul when they met.

"It has to be Fuujin" - whispered the Coatl, closing his notebook and quickly looking for the others to cast his vote.
Kanaloa was confused. The Coatl male just couldn't get over what happened.

He was talking to the now dead Fae, wanting to know more about the dragon, moments before everything got so strange.
The duo decided to part ways to explore the city and five minutes later everyone is running for their lives until they found Marsh's battered body.
The sea colored dragon couldn't help but blame himself. Why did he leave the other dragon? If they hadn't split, the smaller dragon wouldn't be such an easy target to whatever killed it. Maybe he could've even fought the beast.

But now he had a different problem. Everyone had a different problem. They needed to find the culprit.

Kanaloa tried to remember every piece of information he knew about each villager, writing about them on his notebook. He made sure to reserve at least 2 pages for each dragon.

Reading his notes, the dragon concluded the beast was probably Fuujin (@Hanjamuffin).
He remembered how mysterious and intimidating the imperial was. Kanaloa was used to having bigger dragons around, after all, he was only about over a meter long. However, Fuujin actually intimidated him; he felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins when the imperial first talked to him, preparing the Coatl for a possible attack.
And those eyes, he could never forget those eyes. They seemed to pierce through his own and read the Coatl's soul when they met.

"It has to be Fuujin" - whispered the Coatl, closing his notebook and quickly looking for the others to cast his vote.
H2dlgsE.jpg
Thanatos was taken aback by VenomFang's words, "Now wait a second," he retorted, "I may be from Shadow Flight, and we certainly are tricksters, but we're not murderers. And yes, I did have a problem with the way he would drone on, but that is far too shallow a reason to warrant murder. Furthermore, If I were the culprit, wouldn't it make more sense to want the larger, stronger dragons gone?" He paused, "And should we exile young Kiatro, I have former denmates that are charitable enough to take him in, should I be wrong, and have enough strength between them to deal with him if my suspicions are correct. It may even save his life, getting him out of the village."
Thanatos was taken aback by VenomFang's words, "Now wait a second," he retorted, "I may be from Shadow Flight, and we certainly are tricksters, but we're not murderers. And yes, I did have a problem with the way he would drone on, but that is far too shallow a reason to warrant murder. Furthermore, If I were the culprit, wouldn't it make more sense to want the larger, stronger dragons gone?" He paused, "And should we exile young Kiatro, I have former denmates that are charitable enough to take him in, should I be wrong, and have enough strength between them to deal with him if my suspicions are correct. It may even save his life, getting him out of the village."
6poWxTv.gif I Am: Offline 6poWxTv.gif
(reading all your wonderful post has fixed the trouble i was having with the story. i was stuck on how to "deal" with the dragons that were voted out. i mean you wouldnt just kill them.but they couldnt be left alone either. but i know how to handle it now. thank you for the inspiration.)
^_^

only 3 people left to vote now.
nocturenwulf
daiyoowada
and flamingcakes

voting ends at midnight, or once everyone has voted.
(reading all your wonderful post has fixed the trouble i was having with the story. i was stuck on how to "deal" with the dragons that were voted out. i mean you wouldnt just kill them.but they couldnt be left alone either. but i know how to handle it now. thank you for the inspiration.)
^_^

only 3 people left to vote now.
nocturenwulf
daiyoowada
and flamingcakes

voting ends at midnight, or once everyone has voted.
@MrFattymccatcat

can i be added to the ping list for the next game? this looks fun!
@MrFattymccatcat

can i be added to the ping list for the next game? this looks fun!
nZdOLj1.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17